Planned Parenthood Exposed - New Undercover Video

so is breast enhancement should a 9 yr old girl be able to drop in and get that done under her own consent as well ?

You know any doctors willing to do that?

They won't even do breast implants past a certain size on full grown women.

Well, maybe in Brazil. :lol:

You know any doctors willing to do that?

They won't even do breast implants past a certain size on full grown women.

Well, maybe in Brazil. :lol:

Brazilian ?:lol:

Attachments

• $untitledggg.jpg
    $untitledggg.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 67
Go back and read your posts. You went psycho bitch on her.

I did go back and read them, starting at page 19. We were having a perfectly civil conversation.

The exchange went as follows:

Amanda said:
Is it a gift or is it a prison? I think it may be a matter of perspective.

me said:
I think it's a gift that feels like a prison to a young person who wants their freedom before they are ready for all the consequences that such freedom with entail.

Amanda said:
I don't want to question your relationship with her or sow seeds of doubt, but... are you really, really sure? If she goes to school or watches TV she's certainly exposed to all the same kinds of forces that I was. I was really close with my mom in a lot of ways, but I never told her what I was really up to, just the opposite.

that's called passive aggressive behavior where I come from Ang...

Me said:
sorry I don't mean to laugh but yes I'm 1000% sure. She goes to school, she watches television and she's exposed to all the same "forces" you were I'm sure. Perhap even more because I'm VERY open about sex with her. I allow her to watch programs that would make most parents hair stand on end. Ex: Real sex on HBO. I can explain sex to her. It takes the curiousity factor out of it for her. It's not taboo or dirty and hidden. I think a lot of young people have sex because they are rebelling against their parents somehow. It's like drinking or smoking. The more a parent says DON'T, the more they want to do it....hence the immaturity aspect I was referring to.

very civil response....

Amanda said:
Not that I'm trying to be an advocate for it, but if they are protected from pregnancy and disease why shouldn't they do it? I hope you take this question seriously, and don't tell me it's self-evident.

she already assumed I wouldn't take her question seriously and that I was like every other adult who would patronize and talk down to her but instead I responded thoughtfully and reasonably

me said:
Because the emotional aspect can't be fixed with a condom or pill. Now some have said that it's societies fault that sex has become an "intimate contact" but I disagree. That's natures fault. You can't get closer to another person and it's important and it should be special. Now, I'm not saying that a casual romp isn't fun, it is. I've had plenty of them, as an adult. But you have to be emotionally mature enough to separate yourself from the act of having sex with the emotional connection you will invariably feel towards that person, even if you don't intend to.

then it fell to shit right around here:

Amanda said:
So when does it become a gift that's appreciated? It just seems like an attempt to control from where I'm sitting.

again, insinuating that as an adult I'm trying to control instead of guide

I responded to her question of when does it become a gift

Me said:
when you have children of your own you begin to appreciate what your parents tried to do for you, if you have decent parents. Ask anyone who has reached the age of having children of their own to worry about and 99% will say they were wrong in believing their parents were being unreasonable in what they expected from them.

she then responded with

Amanda said:
I think that's a pretty cheap answer. I could make the same kind of statements about if you weren't a teen when I was you won't understand. It doesn't make my position right and it would be condescending.

perhaps it's not me who needs to go back and read the exchanges but rather it's you.

Amanda answered in the standard, "you can't possibly understand" style of most teens who think they have all the answers already when in reality they don't know half of what they think they do.

Then you jumped into the frey defending Amanda against some phantom attack which never even happened.

you then went on to sinsult not only me but AngelHeart merely because we disagree with your view that children should be allowed to explore their sexuality unguided and unfettered by adult intervention.

I'm not going to apologize for having a different view and being unwilling to bend to Amanda and your will.

I will apologize for the nasty remark about your nieces, that was uncalled for and said in anger and frustration and for that I'm sorry.... I acted like a child and hence I will not be having sex tonight because of it :tongue:

did you take the time to capitalize each of those words?

I did go back and read them, starting at page 19. We were having a perfectly civil conversation.

The exchange went as follows:

that's called passive aggressive behavior where I come from Ang...

very civil response....

she already assumed I wouldn't take her question seriously and that I was like every other adult who would patronize and talk down to her but instead I responded thoughtfully and reasonably

then it fell to shit right around here:

again, insinuating that as an adult I'm trying to control instead of guide

I responded to her question of when does it become a gift

she then responded with

perhaps it's not me who needs to go back and read the exchanges but rather it's you.

Amanda answered in the standard, "you can't possibly understand" style of most teens who think they have all the answers already when in reality they don't know half of what they think they do.

Then you jumped into the frey defending Amanda against some phantom attack which never even happened.

you then went on to sinsult not only me but AngelHeart merely because we disagree with your view that children should be allowed to explore their sexuality unguided and unfettered by adult intervention.

I'm not going to apologize for having a different view and being unwilling to bend to Amanda and your will.

I will apologize for the nasty remark about your nieces, that was uncalled for and said in anger and frustration and for that I'm sorry.... I acted like a child and hence I will not be having sex tonight because of it :tongue:

Good job, Silence!

I think you did a fine job of expressing yourself and your opinion of the OP, despite what anyone's personal misperception might be.

Hello Friends!

Just saw on my local news (remember this clinic is an hour away from me) that PP fired the nurse. More at 11.

I started my period just before my 10th birthday. I was 9 yrs old. So yeah it's about 9 yr olds. You do belong to the 'if it bleeds it breed' crowd, you just try to put a different mask on it.

No, I belong to the "I don't care who reproduces as long as it's their own choice" crowd. You belong to the "Only a select group that I and the mass media approve of is allowed to reproduce" crowd.

then check the links i posted or determine for your self what a child of 16weeks in the womb looks like ! cause that was it ..apporox 6 inch's long ..but very developed.. don't pretend

She was talking about the man with the decapitated head you had in your avatar today, not the little baby from a few days ago............

That Is A 16 Week In The Womb Chjld Deal.... With It

No it wasn't, it was a full grown man who had been decapitated. Ask anyone who saw it today. I saw the little baby pic with the finger touching the baby, that's not what you had earlier today.

Forum List

Back