Planned Parenthood Exposed - New Undercover Video

lol, this thread is really crazy...maybe if you didn't make such nasty accusations you wouldn't get them thrown back at you.

I think I have to agree with this. I don't understand where the anger is coming from. What's the point of the name calling and nastiness. Calling girls 'cum buckets' reminds me of how if I have sex I'm this awful person that deserves to be shamed but the boy is a stud. I know everyone isn't my friend but I thought there was more of a sisterhood between women. :(

lol, this thread is really crazy...maybe if you didn't make such nasty accusations you wouldn't get them thrown back at you.

what accusation did I make Ravi? I said CHILDREN shouldn't be having sex and all of the sudden I've got three idiots telling me how controlling I sound?! yeah that's really smart :cuckoo:

I honestly couldn't give a fuck less what Amanda does with herself or Ang and her nieces and if whatsherfuck thinks that anyone who has a period is an adult so be it...I'm just glad NONE of them are in direct contact with my child or any child I know cuz all three sound like morons. Just my opinion of course. YMMV.

I think I have to agree with this. I don't understand where the anger is coming from. What's the point of the name calling and nastiness. Calling girls 'cum buckets' reminds me of how if I have sex I'm this awful person that deserves to be shamed but the boy is a stud. I know everyone isn't my friend but I thought there was more of a sisterhood between women.

you play the victim quite well Amanda. I underestimated you... you're already a master manipulator... no wonder you were able to hide the fact that you were having sex from your mother at such a young age... :clap2:

I'm not offended, Silence. But if you read back through the thread you said some unpleasant things about a few of the posters on this thread.

Wise advice.

You don't understand what I was asking. But never mind.

I'm sorry that I may have missed your point. Please explain what you think I've missed. If it's just that if it was your child you would not force her, then I think we really actually agree.

Meanwhile, I've been pondering your assertion that a 13 year old child is mature enough to make such a decision on her own, and I'm wondering if you feel the same way about the teenage girls who are brought into religious sects and impregnated. Doesn't the law step-in so as to protect those children as well?

what accusation did I make Ravi? I said CHILDREN shouldn't be having sex and all of the sudden I've got three idiots telling me how controlling I sound?! yeah that's really smart :cuckoo:

Uh oh! I think we've got ourselves a dogpile here! :eusa_eh:

Maybe it's not envy at all. Go back and re-read Silence's post about parenting.

What I understand Silence to say, is that anyone who has had a normal parenting experience ought to appreciate that. Not everyone has that circumstance in life.

Silence appreciates that you have had that. We all have different kinds of fortune.

That you may have had good parenting may seem like great fortune, and on a relative level, it is.

Silence has the 'great fortune' to have suffered. It's not great to suffer per se, but it does make a person really have to dig down and find the strength to go on. Sometimes that ends up being a tremendous blessing. Often, sadly, it does not, and the person succumbs to the suffering.

I'm happy for you that you are a young person, and that you do think deeply and consider things--including how you feel about life. If you know what your motivation is, you education and career path will open up easily to you.

I wish you the best.

Your defense of Silence and kindness to Amanda is really nice. You have experienced suffering too, as you let us know in the other thread. I also have experienced terrible things that I don't bring up on this board. But I think you are wrong about Silence. She has been quite nasty to Amanda and has shown her very little good will and only as an afterthought. She considers Amanda to still be a child yet she has no compunction about calling her a slut, in so many words, and without any evidence of such.

Silence has turned this thread into one big bitch slap and it will end up in the Flame Zone.

I don't believe a 13 year old and a 31 year old should be having sex either, but that is just my personal opinion - but I do not believe that parents need to be notified, unless the child herself consents. I do not want to see kids forced to have babies because their parents refuse to allow them to have an abortion. That, to me, is the most horrific form of child abuse.

Agreed. That is similar to what I said earlier, that forcing a woman, or a child, by law to bear a child is institutional rape.
When it's done to a child it's child rape, just as violent and abusive as sexual rape. Both are criminal acts.

BOO FUCKING HOO!! you show your age just by this response. You are crying like a baby that I won't give in to your way of thinking. You're a CHILD. Not physically of course but mentally you certainly lack the maturity to grasp that not everyone sees the world as you do.

Should I pull all my posts directed at you praising your wisdom? care to explain the positive reps I've given you when you make a very good post?

I hope you enjoy the pity party you are throwing for yourself...I'm sure you'll have at least two guest, Ang and that idiot who thinks that once you start your period you're an adult.... :cuckoo:

Are you going to try to drive her away like you and Cecilie and Gem did to Gina Bowman?
The girl came here asking for advice from adults on how to manage her sexual urges in this confusing and contradictory society and you went FULL TILT BOZO on her.
You are a dingbat, to say the least.

Oh and keep on neg repping me all you want. It just means i won't have to post my pic.:tongue::tongue:

Last edited:
The problem with that, makkers, is that the nurse did this in violation of mandatory report laws. Any of us who work with teenagers know that if a teen tells us certain things, such as the fact that she has been sexually molested, we have to report this. By failing to do so, the nurse has totally buggered her career. And, I have to say I have little sympathy for her.

You are correct and I agree to a certain extent. Except I do have sympathy for that nurse, she risked and ruined her career because she thought she was in a situation where if she didn't, a 14 year old victim of statutory rape would end up bearing a child she wanted to abort because of the bureaucratic obstacles facing her.
The nurse was trying to help the girl but the girl was not a girl she was out to entrap people trying to do good in a state where the laws are anti child.

Last edited:
you're being a total douche Ang. What is your problem? I don't agree with you OR Amanda that a 13 year old is able to make medical decision for herself and I don't agree that 13 year olds whould be free to explore their sexuality openly and without restriction. GET OVER IT! I'm gonna guess more people agree with ME than they do you two....not that that makes either of you wrong...just completely irresponsible apparently.

Go ahead, Round up your posse. :cuckoo:

It's means so much to you to be right.

When you're done shouting maybe you would like to try listening?

You are correct and I agree to a certain extent. Except I do have sympathy for that nurse, she risked and ruined her career because she thought she was in a situation where is she didn't, a 14 year old victim of statutory rape would end up bearing a child she wanted to abort because of the bureaucratic obstacles facing her.
The nurse was trying to help the girl but the girl was not a girl she was out to entrap people trying to do good in a state where the laws are anti child.

I understand this, but I also understand, as a professional that works with teenagers, that a 13-year-old girl who is having sex with a 31-year-old may not be thinking straight. Perhaps this older man has threatened her, or even her parents. Perhaps he's told her that her parents will surely reject her for doing the naughty with him. Maybe he's preyed upon her loneliness, vulnerability, and need to be loved and cared for. At a minimum, he is clearly a sexual predator, and he's probably done damage to this young person that has to be dealt with. And no, that isn't an easy thing, and yes, it probably adds insult to injury from her perspective. However, failing to deal with it won't make the damage he's done go away. She will be dealing with it for years or decades. By reporting, I can make sure she gets the help she needs, and we can make sure as a society that he isn't allowed to victimize ANYONE ELSE. Because, if he's done it to her, he'll do it to others.

This nurse's job isn't to weigh the facts and decide what to do, it's to FOLLOW THE FUCKING LAW. There are damn good reasons for these laws, and they are desperately needed. And no, this wasn't entrapment, it was a STANDARD INVESTIGATIVE TACTIC. Had this nurse done what she is professionallly required to do, and followed the law, there wouldn't be a story.

One thing I know FOR CERTAIN about pedophiles is that they lie, and they lie to separate vulnerable young people from the people who love them the most (their parents and families). This lying and increasing the isolation of their victims makes it easier for them to abuse these young people. I've worked with more than one predator, and I've also worked with their prey. And the fact of the matter is this...

As professionals, we don't have all the facts when we encounter a mandatory report. WE REPORT TO GET TO THE FACTS. It isn't my job to weigh the decision and come to a determination. It's my job to REPORT, and allow the professionals who specialize in sexual victims to DO THEIRS.

This nurse broke the rules, and if she broke them this easily in this instance, she's broken them MANY TIMES before. Every single time I've encountered a mandatory report, and I've done so almost a dozen times, it is SHATTERING and difficult. I don't do it glibly or easily, and I would NEVER play this game that the nurse played with a young person's life. I know how deeply a sexual predator can screw up a girl this age mentally and emotionally, and I'm not the judge and jury. I have a role, and my role is to tell the client the truth: that by telling me about this abuse, she has put me in a situation where I have no choice but to report it. However, I will be there to help and support my client through that report.

People who cannot ethically follow these laws should get their asses out of these kinds of fields.

THE END.

Last edited:
who the fuck said my daughter yes ma'ms me? are you insinutating that I ABUSE MY CHILD!?

you're really pissing me off Ang. My daughter and I show a MUTUAL respect for each other and she listens to me because I listen to HER! I don't treat her like an idiot but I also don't treat her like my pal. Perhaps you should recommend that to your sister before her daughters turn into complete cum buckets before they turn 18. :evil:

You abuse your child? Didn't cross my mind. It sounds to me that your daughter is pretty smart and knows you love to hear her say she's lucky that you know everything and she knows nothing.
You're very tiring, Silence, I'm about to tell you're so right and know everything too so that you'll leave me alone.

I understand this, but I also understand, as a professional that works with teenagers, that a 13-year-old girl who is having sex with a 31-year-old may not be thinking straight. Perhaps this older man has threatened her, or even her parents. Perhaps he's told her that her parents will surely reject her for doing the naughty with him. Maybe he's preyed upon her loneliness, vulnerability, and need to be loved and cared for. At a minimum, he is clearly a sexual predator, and he's probably done damage to this young person that has to be dealt with. And no, that isn't an easy thing, and yes, it probably adds insult to injury from her perspective. However, failing to deal with it won't make the damage he's done go away. She will be dealing with it for years or decades. By reporting, I can make sure she gets the help she needs, and we can make sure as a society that he isn't allowed to victimize ANYONE ELSE. Because, if he's done it to her, he'll do it to others.

This nurse's job isn't to weigh the facts and decide what to do, it's to FOLLOW THE FUCKING LAW. There are damn good reasons for these laws, and they are desperately needed. And no, this wasn't entrapment, it was a STANDARD INVESTIGATIVE TACTIC. Had this nurse done what she is professionallly required to do, and followed the law, there wouldn't be a story.

One thing I know FOR CERTAIN about pedophiles is that they lie, and they lie to separate vulnerable young people from the people who love them the most (their parents and families). This lying and increasing the isolation of their victims makes it easier for them to abuse these young people. I've worked with more than one predator, and I've also worked with their prey. And the fact of the matter is this...

As professionals, we don't have all the facts when we encounter a mandatory report. WE REPORT TO GET TO THE FACTS. It isn't my job to weigh the decision and come to a determination. It's my job to REPORT, and allow the professionals who specialize in sexual victims to DO THEIRS.

This nurse broke the rules, and if she broke them this easily in this instance, she's broken them MANY TIMES before. Every single time I've encountered a mandatory report, and I've done so almost a dozen times, it is SHATTERING and difficult. I don't do it glibly or easily, and I would NEVER play this game that the nurse played with a young person's life. I know how deeply a sexual predator can screw up a girl this age mentally and emotionally, and I'm not the judge and jury. I have a role, and my role is to tell the client the truth: that by telling me about this abuse, she has put me in a situation where I have no choice but to report it. However, I will be there to help and support my client through that report.

People who cannot ethically follow these laws should get their asses out of these kinds of fields.

THE END.

Since there was no 31 year old man all that is hypothetical but you did make me think of something that I did not consider before. An older man sexually involved with an underage girl could very well coerce her into an abortion she didn't really want.
Still, I think that nurse considered that as well, went on her instincts as to whether this "girl" was exhibiting signs that had been threatened or coerced, and did what she thought was in the best interest of the girl. Since the girl was no girl, just an actor, the nurse really got it all wrong and was duped to an extent she did not even imagine.
I don't suppose she'll ever fully trust a patient again.
She only acted in the way that she thought would best preserve the chance for the girl to get an abortion if that was her choice. Getting the police when the "girl" did not want that might have made the fictional girl deny even being pregnant. That would lead to an even worse situation.

you play the victim quite well Amanda. I underestimated you... you're already a master manipulator... no wonder you were able to hide the fact that you were having sex from your mother at such a young age... :clap2:

Why are you hating on me? What did I do to make you mad? :(

I honestly couldn't give a fuck less what Amanda does with herself or Ang and her nieces and if whatsherfuck thinks that anyone who has a period is an adult so be it...I'm just glad NONE of them are in direct contact with my child or any child I know cuz all three sound like morons. Just my opinion of course. YMMV.

AMANDA IS YOUR DAUGHTER!!!!!!!!!????

No offense, Amanda. I think Silence just has some issues that have nothing to do with you and you just happened to be in her line of fire. :tomato:

I don't know why anyone would be envious of me. If I didn't have a spell checker built in on my browser you'd all think I was retarded... or maybe more retarded than you already do.

Your posts usually contain very proper grammar, punctuation, syntax, sentence structure, etc.

Somehow I doubt that you have a problem spelling words.

Your posts usually contain very proper grammar, punctuation, syntax, sentence structure, etc.

Somehow I doubt that you have a problem spelling words.

I read a lot so I know how to form a sentence but seriously without the little red underliney thing my posts would be a train wreck. I usually go over my posts 2 or 3 times before I hit submit to see if I've made any major errors. I work really hard to not be perceived as an idiot. I guess YMMV if I succeed or not.

No offense, Amanda. I think Silence just has some issues that have nothing to do with you and you just happened to be in her line of fire. :tomato:

I hope that's all it is, I feel terrible that I've made her mad. I wish this board had the rose emoticon I would put one on all my posts to her.

you're being a total douche Ang. What is your problem? I don't agree with you OR Amanda that a 13 year old is able to make medical decision for herself and I don't agree that 13 year olds whould be free to explore their sexuality openly and without restriction. GET OVER IT! I'm gonna guess more people agree with ME than they do you two....not that that makes either of you wrong...just completely irresponsible apparently.

You know, the only moron in this thread is the one who has still FAILED to respond to this, yet still yammers and chirps on about the inability of young adolescents to provide informed consent to medical treatment.

Her beliefs are not contradictory because she maintains a consistent stance against the tyrannical application of hierarchical tyranny. In the former case, the state takes on a more benevolent stance, and excessively hierarchical parental authority is the tyranny being resisted. In the latter case, the excessively widespread state authority is the tyranny being resisted. But she maintains a consistent opposition to hierarchical authority and tyranny.

There are certain sociobiological realities underlying forms of sexual contact in all societies of course, and essentially every culture has some standard of sexual morality. Indeed, even chimpanzees appear to have some sexual standard or etiquette. But to a very great extent, the "intimate content" bit is a social construct imposed by Christianity and Islam. There are numerous ethnological studies of smaller cultures, now dominated by the two largest religions in the world, in which such a stringent standard and view of sexual contact as "intimate" did not exist. If I recall correctly, the Cherokee mated freely, for instance. Margaret Mead observed that the early Samoans placed few sexual taboos on young adolescents, and that sexual contact was largely viewed as casual, and was both common and healthy among many. She did go a bit overboard in attempting to apply her observations to sexual standards of Western society, though.

Now, I have not directly expressed an opinion on this issue yet. I shall do so now.

I shall first say, that although the representative of Planned Parenthood displayed a willingness to violate the law, it is my belief that she is in accordance with a higher ethical standard in being willing to provide aid to a young woman who happened to be under the age of majority. The labels of "girl" and "child" are incorrect, as pregnant females are clearly reproductive, and are thus young women.

Of course, there is a wider issue than biological maturity, that being the mental maturity of minors, which is often described as being separate from mere biological maturity and severely lacking and not equivalent to that of a legal adult. My contention is that, contrary to popular belief, the commonly accepted claim that adolescents are incapable of exercising rational judgment abilities is not an indisputably correct one. Supporters of this position frequently cite studies conducted with the use of magnetic resonance imaging or functional magnetic resonance imaging that illustrate that the teenage brain is “underdeveloped,” and that adolescents are thus often incapable of making rational or well informed decisions about significant issues. Yet, as Dr. Robert Epstein, former editor of Psychology Today, notes in an article published in Scientific American Mind, thought there is some semblance of a correlation between adolescence and brain development illustrated in these scans, there is no evidence of causation by a natural stage of adolescence. His chief counter-argument references the fact that adolescents have been severely infantilized in modern society, in contrast to the important adult role they played in past times, and it may be this factor that has led to the lack of brain development so commonly assumed to be a natural byproduct of adolescence. As such, it would not be intellectually honest to declare the infallibility of these scans just yet.

There are several studies that have been conducted on the basis of measuring the actual competency of adolescents to make informed decisions, as opposed to highly speculative guesswork based on snapshots of the brain.

An important one is that of Lois A. Weithorn and Susan B. Campbell, which tested four groups of people, aged 9, 14, 18, and 21. The study, entitled The Competency of Children and Adolescents to Make Informed Treatment Decisions, came to the conclusion that 14 year olds were capable of making medical decisions with a level of competence equivalent to that of legal adults. As partially summarized by Weithorn and Campbell:

"In general, minors aged 14 were found to demonstrate a level of competency equivalent to that of adults, according to four standards of competency (evidence of choice, reasonable outcome, rational reasons, and understanding), and for four hypothetical dilemmas (diabetes, epilepsy, depression and enuresis.)…The findings of this research do not lend support to policies which deny adolescents the right of self-determination in treatment situations on the basis of a presumption of incapacity to provide informed consent. The ages of eighteen or twenty-one as the “cutoffs” below which individuals are presumed to be incompetent to make determinations about their own welfare do not reflect the psychological capacities of most adolescents."

The earlier study of researchers Grisso and Vierling, Minors’ Consent to Treatment: A Developmental Perspective, came to a similar conclusion, the authors stating that “existing evidence provides no legal assumption that minors aged 15 years and above cannot provide competent consent.”

Researchers Bruce Ambuel and Julian Rappaport discovered similar results in a study intended to specifically focus on this topic, entitled Developmental trends in adolescents' psychological and legal competence to consent to abortion. The study confirmed the fact that the rational judgment and decision making capacities of adolescents, (particularly those at or beyond mid-adolescence), were often on par with those of adults.

In a wide-ranging review of the developmental literature on adolescents’ abilities to make rational decisions about medical treatment, researchers Kuther and Posada confirmed that, “the literature in developmental psychology has shown that adolescents are able to make meaningful decisions and advocates for youth have argued that researchers must respect the autonomy rights of children and adolescents,” thus confirming the legitimacy and validity of the previous studies to a great degree.

I must also express my observation regarding the logical invalidity of their argument that parents should be notified of a minor’s abortion because they would be legally and financially liable for whatever negative outcomes might occur. This may indeed serve as a compelling argument if we accepted adolescents’ legal and financial dependence on their parents as a natural condition, but accepting that assertion without a challenge is moral and intellectual dishonesty at its highest point. The oft-repeated adage, “As long as you live under my roof, you follow my rules,” is perhaps the most obvious manifestation of this belief. Yet, through the combination of compulsory schooling and child labor laws, adolescents are forced into a state of financial dependence on their parents.

It is important to note that scarcely a century ago, adolescents were occupied with traditional forms of employment and adult responsibilities, while they are now consigned to schools for much of the day, courtesy of a state mandate. The previous arrangement, which likely provided more practical forms of education than sitting in a stuffy classroom for hour on end ever could, is a beneficial one, and could likely be safely and humanely readopted. The brutal conditions of child labor that initially necessitated laws to prevent it have largely disappeared in developed countries as a result of expansive labor reforms. Yet, their legacy is perpetuated as laws intended to keep 6 year olds out of sweatshops keep 16 year olds out of air conditioned offices.

The issue of forced financial dependence is altogether different from a case of natural dependence. An analogy to describe the former might be the case of a man who locks his son inside the house and then comes home to complain that he did not go outside all day. Obviously, this claim would rightly be considered absurd and ludicrous, and the same standard should be applied to the issue of minors’ financial dependence on their parents as long as it is a forced condition.

Oh, but there's also this little gem.

It's a good thing that our resident "professional" was on hand to provide an inaccurate definition of the term "pedophile." According to DSM-IV, pedophilia is a sexual attraction to prepubescent children over a period of at least six months that may be characterized by active sexual relations with prepubescent children or intense and recurring fantasies about sexual relations with prepubescent children. Regardless, it is an attraction, not a behavior. More than that, a sexual attraction to a reproductive female is not pedophilia.

I can understand that, but I believe the nurse was only trying to protect the child from her parents.

Again, why should she assume that the parents will handle it wrong? That's playing to the lowest common denominator. MOST parents are not a danger to their children. Also a few states that require parent notification is just that they are seeking an abortion but can not prevent the girl from having one.

Forum List

Back