Planned Parenthood Exposed - New Undercover Video

Oh c'mon there's no way to prove it either way, why bother?

People are nuts when it comes to dogma, Silence. You don't see people rallying around the cause to give blood at 13, or to have other medical procedures, with the knowledge of parents of the child. Change the issue to abortion and all reason and logic is tossed out the window and replaced with dogma. If you ask me, the extremists on both sides of the abortion issue are delusional in their views of reality.

Dogma? I've never met anyone with quite the same ideas on abortion as myself so it's hardly dogma.

the sodomites are not even content to kill or pervert their own children but they also come after yours..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqIruQIiWGM]YouTube - Human inc.: Planned Parenthood & Indoctrination[/ame]

As a mother, until my child is 18, it is MY LEGAL JOB to make decisions in her best interests. I can be held legally responsible for not doing so. And you propose to strip this responsibility from me in one area, only?

Tell me...if she chooses to have the child, who will be legally responsible for any expenses resulting from that decision? And, if my daughter chooses to abort, who will be legally responsible for medical decisions springing from that decision?

Just like men are currently held responsible for children they father regardless of whether they choose abortion if it was they who gave birth, parents are held responsible for the ofspring of minoe children. The laws may not be fair, but that is how it is it and their not being fair doesn't justify your being unfair to your child and forcing a decision on her.

:clap2:

My daughter has never once said to me, "you can't possibly understand". Thank God she's smart enough to realize that I DO understand because I HAVE been there.

You have not been your daughter, you have only been you.

People are nuts when it comes to dogma, Silence. You don't see people rallying around the cause to give blood at 13, or to have other medical procedures, with the knowledge of parents of the child. Change the issue to abortion and all reason and logic is tossed out the window and replaced with dogma. If you ask me, the extremists on both sides of the abortion issue are delusional in their views of reality.
What? Schools get sued for giving a kid an aspirin without their parents' knowledge.

I don't know where you live, but without a parent, unless the child will literally die, even a hospital has to wait for permission to give the child drugs, let alone starting on internal surgery.

you asked when you would feel differently, I gave you my opinion when that change in attitude would occur. You didn't like the answer so you've tried to turn it around on me like I said something so completely outlandish and out of touch with reality that you find it offensive on it's very face.

I don't know, perhaps you won't change your mind when you have kids. Perhaps you'll be that parent who lets their 4 year old stay up until all hours of the night and eat cake and ice cream morning noon and night because it's their choice and you're all about fostering their independence. Perhaps you'll be that parent who lets her 13 or 14 year old daughter date a guy who is 19 or 20 and let him spend the night because after all she's old enough to decide if she wants to have sex.

and that's okay. I'm sure there will be a friend of your child's out there with a mother who will set boundaries and limitations for your child and you'll be left wondering why your kid is always at her friend's house and not home since she has so much freedom at home.

Kids WANT and NEED boundaries. If they have no boundaries they have no boundaries to test and figure out what is acceptable and what isn't acceptable. Society has rules and it's the parents first job to teach kids about those rules and the way they do that is by governing their behavior and actions while they are still too young to deal with the consequences of the choices they make.

A little defensive there ...

Whatever you say, Kitty. After the five years, it would be a choice of the grandparents to stay involved or not, not a requirement...therefore it doesn't affect the grandparent's lives in quite the same manner IF they are making the decision for their daughter's forced abortion or forced birth.

That's obvious to all but those who seem only to be concerned about how another person's pregnancy affects only them.

What? Schools get sued for giving a kid an aspirin without their parents' knowledge.

I don't know where you live, but without a parent, unless the child will literally die, even a hospital has to wait for permission to give the child drugs, let alone starting on internal surgery.

That is descriptive, not prescriptive. We might very well declare that a similarly unacceptable state of affairs.

And to science, apparently.

I am curious as to why you did not respond to post #342, especially since you have not abandoned your condescending remarks.

I would say that even non-parents have at least a conceptual awareness of what it's like to be a parent, if not a personal perspective, just as one does not need to personally be hit by a car to know that being hit by a car would cause injury.

Silence's middle name is 'Condescension".
Since Silence claims we can only know what we directly experience, she should keep her mouth shut about what other's experience. She can't compare because she only knows what she knows. Which apparently ain't a whole lot.

My childhood was a prison...I was stuck in a hell hole of abuse. If you or anyone else sees having a loving, caring, nuturing parent to guide you as a prison then you're totally fucked in the head and that's all I'll say on that subject.
Sorry about your unhappy childhood but has it ever occurred to you that maybe your daughter "Yes, ma'ams" you because that's her best option?
:lol: foul treatment? Amanda herself has admitted that she is/was rather close to her mother outside of the fact that she was off apparently fucking every guy who got his dick hard for her.

You have to give respect to get respect and you have to earn your place in this world.... you and apparently a few others think it's automatic and it's just not.
WHOA!!!!!

Amanda did what!!

BTW Where is that respect again?

Forum List

Back