Planned Parenthood President caught lying on tape....again

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
"Today, President of Planned Parenthood Federation of America Cecile Richards, testified before the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee on PPFA's use of taxpayer funding. During testimony, she falsely asserted that, "we've never stated that we did" provide mammograms. "

Whoops.....

"However, in 2011, Richards said on CNN that if federal funding is cut off to her organization "millions of women are going to lose access, not to abortion services, to basic family planning, you know, mammograms...."

How embarrassing for the baby killers. If they could actually be embarrassed, that is.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs...ammograms-she-forgot-about-video_1038385.html

"Today, President of Planned Parenthood Federation of America Cecile Richards, testified before the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee on PPFA's use of taxpayer funding. During testimony, she falsely asserted that, "we've never stated that we did" provide mammograms. "

Whoops.....

"However, in 2011, Richards said on CNN that if federal funding is cut off to her organization "millions of women are going to lose access, not to abortion services, to basic family planning, you know, mammograms...."

How embarrassing for the baby killers. If they could actually be embarrassed, that is.

Planned Parenthood President Says PP Never Stated They Provided Mammograms. She Forgot About This Video

PP doesn't do mammograms...is this bitch delusional?

Whoops.....

Planned Parenthood President Says PP Never Stated They Provided Mammograms. She Forgot About This Video

This is how they stay in business. They lie about what they do, in order to get money, so they can kill babies, and make money.

Don't you remember that big dust up over them claiming that they were paying for mammograms..and they weren't? It's like they claim that if they don't provide abortions, nobody will ever be able to get an abortion. It's just a lie, so they can continue killing babies and women, and ripping everybody off for the honor.

Coalfire, the company that issued the report has a sterling reputation. This torpedos PP's "heavily edited" nonsense.

Whoops.....

I suspect she meant Breast Exams, which they do BTW. No matter, you'll freak out anyway.

Whoops.....

I suspect she meant Breast Exams, which they do BTW. No matter, you'll freak out anyway.
Yes, I'm sure the prez of PP confuses breast exams with mammograms all the time.

Fucking loons.

Whoops.....

If the hag doesn't know the difference between a breast exam and a mammogram she needs to get out of women's healthcare

Whoops.....

Yes, I'm sure the prez of PP confuses breast exams with mammograms all the time.

Fucking loons.
Not that hard to misspeak eh? As I said, it wouldn't matter to you...

Whoops.....

They need money to feel boobs. What a racket. Lol

Whoops.....

If the hag doesn't know the difference between a breast exam and a mammogram she needs to get out of women's healthcare
I'm quite sure, she being female, that she knows the difference and misspoke. Considering how unpleasant a mammogram is I doubt she would ever confuses the two. Have you two checked your boobies lately? If not then do so. It could save your life...

Whoops.....

They need money to feel boobs. What a racket. Lol
There's the free kind, and then there's the kind that matters...

Whoops.....

ANY clinic can do manual breast exams. AND the referral to outside radiology group for the mammogram.
Point is --- NO ONE organization should be earmarked for "women's services".. Open that money up for OTHER Non-profits and subsidized clinics. And SMASH the money laundering machine for money going directly back to the DNC. You want pay for play? You want political payoffs? This is a good place to start. Then we can move on to the corporate welfare that everyone hates..

Whoops.....

I'm quite sure, she being female, that she knows the difference and misspoke. Considering how unpleasant a mammogram is I doubt she would ever confuses the two. Have you two checked your boobies lately? If not then do so. It could save your life...

Dude stop preaching women's health to me....good grief. She didn't "misspeak" she fucking lied

Whoops.....

Dude stop preaching women's health to me....good grief. She didn't "misspeak" she fucking lied
She had no reason to lie about a specific service offered, and therefore very likely didn't.

Any idiot can download and print out a chart from the internet on how to give breast exams.............Hell, I can do it out of my garage.........:boobies:.......

Whoops.....

She runs pp and doesn't know the difference? Another reason pp funds should be cut.

I just read this. Only referrals.

If any of you know Kurt Vonnegut every time I read an article about Planned Parenthood I feel like I'm reading one of his short stories. This is unreal.

Any idiot can download and print out a chart from the internet on how to give breast exams.............Hell, I can do it out of my garage.........:boobies:.......
Yep, but you won't know what you are actually supposed to feel. By the time you felt something it would be too late, and you'd want a beer, a nap, and dry underpants long before then.

Whoops.....

Sorry you beat me to it.

Forum List

Back