Planned Parenthood President caught lying on tape....again

"Today, President of Planned Parenthood Federation of America Cecile Richards, testified before the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee on PPFA's use of taxpayer funding. During testimony, she falsely asserted that, "we've never stated that we did" provide mammograms. "

Whoops.....

"However, in 2011, Richards said on CNN that if federal funding is cut off to her organization "millions of women are going to lose access, not to abortion services, to basic family planning, you know, mammograms...."

How embarrassing for the baby killers. If they could actually be embarrassed, that is.

Planned Parenthood President Says PP Never Stated They Provided Mammograms. She Forgot About This Video

PP doesn't do mammograms...is this bitch delusional?
I suspect she meant Breast Exams, which they do BTW. No matter, you'll freak out anyway.
She runs pp and doesn't know the difference? Another reason pp funds should be cut.
I'm quite sure she knows the difference. Whether she knew that they didn't offer that service is harder to say. Obama thought they did as well.
snopes.com: Planned Parenthood Mammograms

"Today, President of Planned Parenthood Federation of America Cecile Richards, testified before the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee on PPFA's use of taxpayer funding. During testimony, she falsely asserted that, "we've never stated that we did" provide mammograms. "

Whoops.....

"However, in 2011, Richards said on CNN that if federal funding is cut off to her organization "millions of women are going to lose access, not to abortion services, to basic family planning, you know, mammograms...."

How embarrassing for the baby killers. If they could actually be embarrassed, that is.

Planned Parenthood President Says PP Never Stated They Provided Mammograms. She Forgot About This Video

I suspect she meant Breast Exams, which they do BTW. No matter, you'll freak out anyway.
They need money to feel boobs. What a racket. Lol
I know I'd do it for free.

So what we have here is an organization that has figured out how to make money selling fetal parts but taking tax payers dollars.

Dr. Kermit is ssssssssssssssssssssooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo jealous.

What do conservatives hope to accomplish with their wildly unpopular Planned Parenthood Derangement Syndrome? We get it, conservatives. You're unhinged. You keep making up wild stories about PP because that's what the rest of your herd does, and none of you has an independent thought anywhere in your heads.

Oh, there was no lie there. They contract out for mammograms, but don't provide them. hence why she said they don't provide them, but also said that funding would result in their absence.

What do conservatives hope to accomplish with their wildly unpopular Planned Parenthood Derangement Syndrome? We get it, conservatives. You're unhinged. You keep making up wild stories about PP because that's what the rest of your herd does, and none of you has an independent thought anywhere in your heads.

Oh, there was no lie there. They contract out for mammograms, but don't provide them. hence why she said they don't provide them, but also said that funding would result in their absence.

^^^ gibberish

Whoops.....

She runs pp and doesn't know the difference? Another reason pp funds should be cut.
I'm quite sure she knows the difference. Whether she knew that they didn't offer that service is harder to say. Obama thought they did as well.
She had to know they didn't, but she knows how to keep you minions at bay.

If the hag doesn't know the difference between a breast exam and a mammogram she needs to get out of women's healthcare
I'm quite sure, she being female, that she knows the difference and misspoke. Considering how unpleasant a mammogram is I doubt she would ever confuses the two. Have you two checked your boobies lately? If not then do so. It could save your life...

Dude stop preaching women's health to me....good grief. She didn't "misspeak" she fucking lied
She had no reason to lie about a specific service offered, and therefore very likely didn't.

No reason to lie?..........:lmao:........she had 520,000 reasons a year to lie, like in dollars as her salary is 520K a year. God, you're naive.

Whoops.....

She had to know they didn't, but she knows how to keep you minions at bay.
Why would she know? She's their President, not nurse number three...

If the hag doesn't know the difference between a breast exam and a mammogram she needs to get out of women's healthcare
I'm quite sure, she being female, that she knows the difference and misspoke. Considering how unpleasant a mammogram is I doubt she would ever confuses the two. Have you two checked your boobies lately? If not then do so. It could save your life...

Dude stop preaching women's health to me....good grief. She didn't "misspeak" she fucking lied
She had no reason to lie about a specific service offered, and therefore very likely didn't.

No reason to lie?..........:lmao:........she had 520,000 reasons a year to lie, like in dollars as her salary is 520K a year. God, you're naive.
Lying about something you don't do wouldn't do her any good now would it?

And why do you hate the rich?

Compared to the RW campaign of bs, lies, manipulated films and outrageous hypocrisy, the OP is hilarious.

Man, your naivete is really disappointing.

Man, your naivete is really disappointing.
I've known a lot of executives in my time, who didn't have a fucking clue what we made, or how we made it. It wasn't their job to know.

Whoops.....

DUMBASS, they need breast exams to get a PRESCRIPTION for mammograms AND THEN SOMEONE TO READ THE RESULTS *shaking head*

Whoops.....

DUMBASS, they need breast exams to get a PRESCRIPTION for mammograms AND THEN SOMEONE TO READ THE RESULTS *shaking head*

Some breast cancers cannot be detected from a non-mammogram exam; so Doc, got a link to where breast exams are required to get a mammogram?

"If this bill ever becomes law, millions of women in this country are going to lose their health care access, not to abortion services, to basic family planning. You know, mammograms, cancer screenings, cervical cancer"

Planned Parenthood Website: "A Staff Member At Your Local Planned Parenthood Health Center Can Discuss Breast Cancer, Breast Exams, And Breast Health With You And Help You Find The Services You Need."

Right-Wing Media Promote Latest Lila Rose Hoax Falsely Smearing Planned Parenthood President

Whoops.....

Some breast cancers cannot be detected from a non-mammogram exam; so Doc, got a link to where breast exams are required to get a mammogram?

Required? Did I say that Bubs? MOST in the US are through prescriptions however Bubba!

Forum List

Back