Planned Parenthood President caught lying on tape....again

"Today, President of Planned Parenthood Federation of America Cecile Richards, testified before the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee on PPFA's use of taxpayer funding. During testimony, she falsely asserted that, "we've never stated that we did" provide mammograms. "

Whoops.....

"However, in 2011, Richards said on CNN that if federal funding is cut off to her organization "millions of women are going to lose access, not to abortion services, to basic family planning, you know, mammograms...."

How embarrassing for the baby killers. If they could actually be embarrassed, that is.

Planned Parenthood President Says PP Never Stated They Provided Mammograms. She Forgot About This Video

PP doesn't do mammograms...is this bitch delusional?
I suspect she meant Breast Exams, which they do BTW. No matter, you'll freak out anyway.
I've never spoken to a single person who has received a breast exam at a PP clinic.
I suspect she meant Breast Exams, which they do BTW. No matter, you'll freak out anyway.

If the hag doesn't know the difference between a breast exam and a mammogram she needs to get out of women's healthcare
I'm quite sure, she being female, that she knows the difference and misspoke. Considering how unpleasant a mammogram is I doubt she would ever confuses the two. Have you two checked your boobies lately? If not then do so. It could save your life...

Dude stop preaching women's health to me....good grief. She didn't "misspeak" she fucking lied
She had no reason to lie about a specific service offered, and therefore very likely didn't.

No reason to lie?..........:lmao:........she had 520,000 reasons a year to lie, like in dollars as her salary is 520K a year. God, you're naive.
And all sorts of hidden little perks and suchlike.

Last edited:
Richards Discussed "Access" To Mammograms Through Planned Parenthood - Not Mammograms Actually Provided By The Organization. In the video at the center of Rose's hoax, Planned Parenthood President Cecile Richards discusses access to health care - including mammograms - not actual health care services provided by Planned Parenthood. Discussing GOP efforts to defund Planned Parenthood during an appearance on The Joy Behar Show, Richards said:

If this bill ever becomes law, millions of women in this country are going to lose their health care access, not to abortion services, to basic family planning. You know, mammograms, cancer screenings, cervical cancer. [CNN, The Joy Behar Show, 2/21/11, via Nexis]

Right-Wing Media Promote Latest Lila Rose Hoax Falsely Smearing Planned Parenthood President
Thank you, we understand English. We don't need it "re-interpreted" for us.

planned-parenthood-cartoon-message.jpg

You work in the trenches, they don't. Carry on.

You're a fucking retard who paints houses. You've never met an executive. Further, you have no fucking clue what we do. You think "lean" is the lowfat version of spam. You think SPC is super proud children. You think SCM is super cool musicians.. The only P&L you've been exposed to is "paint and lacquer" (in excessive amounts with no respirator.)

They provide abortion - period.
She had no reason to lie but you do apparently? That isn't even remotely true.

Nice double-down on your naive-ahtay.........:cool-45:.
Only abortion? Show us...
Capture.png

Some say the abortion services slice of PP is closer to 40%.

Do Abortions Account for 3% or 38% of Planned Parenthood's Activities?
Some say tiny green men dance on the moon. Don't listen to them.

They provide abortion - period.

Capture.png

This from someone who also believes the unemployment rate is 5+ sumthin' per cent..........stop your naive-ahtay, it's killing me........:lol:.

Capture.png

This from someone who also believes the unemployment rate is 5+ sumthin' per cent..........stop your naive-ahtay, it's killing me........:lol:.
Do the math. How many of their clients have abortions? Go?

If they can organize their lies a little better, like the Clintons do, for example, they can call themselves Planned Parrothood.

Forum List

Back