Planned Parenthood Protesters fling rubbers at Carly

JoeB131

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2011
This will probably make her more popular with the wingnuts... I guess you all need to have your flings before you settle on Bush like the Establishment tells you.

Planned Parenthood supporters threw condoms at Carly Fiorina in Iowa

About 15 Planned Parenthood protesters chanted and threw condoms at Republican presidential candidate Carly Fiorina on Saturday as she campaigned at a University of Iowa football tailgate, ABC News reports. One even dressed as a monthly supply of birth control pills.

"Layoffs, lies, no surprise." Planned Parenthood activists dressed as birth control arrive to protest Carly Fiorina. pic.twitter.com/AYLrEniJDH

This will probably make her more popular with the wingnuts... I guess you all need to have your flings before you settle on Bush like the Establishment tells you.

About 15 Planned Parenthood protesters chanted and threw condoms at Republican presidential candidate Carly Fiorina on Saturday as she campaigned at a University of Iowa football tailgate, ABC News reports. One even dressed as a monthly supply of birth control pills.

"Layoffs, lies, no surprise." Planned Parenthood activists dressed as birth control arrive to protest Carly Fiorina. pic.twitter.com/AYLrEniJDH
Were they used ? if they were it would defeat the purpose.

I have a planned bowl movement I'll gladly fling at you.

Hold on a second.

Is Carly against Birth control? If not, then the protest makes no sense whatsoever?

I have a planned bowl movement I'll gladly fling at you.

I pity your monitor

Hold on a second.

Is Carly against Birth control? If not, then the protest makes no sense whatsoever?

I tend to agree. Harmless, won't make a difference at all but it seems like a misguided effort and a waste of time.

But, over the counter Birth control already exists.

Does she explicitly states she wish to ban free contraception? I don't think that is even possible.

Does she explicitly states she wish to ban free contraception? I don't think that is even possible.

I believe PP supplies free birth control to poor families so there is that. Still think this is a waste though.

Hold on a second.

She supports birth control, but wants to end Planned Parenthood. PP distributes free birth control including condoms. Closing them down would take away a major source of birth control and hence, increase pregnancies which will lead to more abortions. Closing PP is a counter productive anti abortion effort that will increase abortions but make the idiots pushing for the closure feel good and trick their followers into thinking they are preventing abortions.

Maybe next time Hillary speaks someone should throw medical waste at her.

Or do you mean the organs and limbs of the dead babies from planned parenthood.....would the lefties and hilary still see them as "tissue" then....?

Hold on a second.

She supports birth control, but wants to end Planned Parenthood. PP distributes free birth control including condoms. Closing them down would take away a major source of birth control and hence, increase pregnancies which will lead to more abortions. Closing PP is a counter productive anti abortion effort that will increase abortions but make the idiots pushing for the closure feel good and trick their followers into thinking they are preventing abortions.

Yeah...how about they just go to a regular doctor and get a voucher to pay for their condoms....or.....they could just not have sex till they decide to have kids...that would be a unique idea wouldn't it?

Hold on a second.

That is true, but emotions are running so high that those who need to hear it won't listen.

Kind of like going back to Iraq in order to teach the lone wolf extremists in the states not to attack us here.

Free contraception would be to simply not have sex...right? That is still free...right? Does Carly Fiorina want to force people to have sex? That would be more to the point...right?

Forum List

Back