Planned Parenthood Scandal Proves that Liberals Like Elizabeth Warren Are Bullies : ZoNation Read mo

Making use of body parts is far more moral than farming babies out to an unknown fate in the foster care system.

Making use of body parts is far more moral than farming babies out to an unknown fate in the foster care system.

There are wonderful people begging to adopt in this country. We have a before pill and after pill. Do we really need to shred these infants because their mothers are too irresponsible to pop a pill?
And the next time you run across someone who spent time in foster care ask them if they would have rather been killed at birth. How many do you think would agree with you?

Last edited:
There is no scandal at Planned Parenthood unless you count the invented one from the rightwing propaganda machine.

No scandal in auto parts stores.

No scandal in wrecking yards where CARS are parted out.

But, OK, there is no legal requirement that anyone respect the sanctity of the human body.

Sadly.

When I die I want them to strip me of any and all parts which can be of use...

Thing is, if you'd let me harvest them now, it would mean your death, but I could save 3 people from death. A heart, some kidneys, a lung....
3 for 1 sounds like a good deal. You don't think so? Why should we wait until you die? We didn't wait for this little one to die first. We burned this little "zygote" to death with chemicals. Bet that hurt!
abortedbaby06.jpg
Oh no not the aborted fetus ploy again!

Yes it's just a big trick. Moron.

Why should a woman that has been raped have to carry the offspring of a rapist? That's not civilized.
Hello Darling,
We are agreeing on this one!
(I knew your flirting would bring us closer together sooner or later)

Listen to good common sense from a man I think should be a key note speaker at the RNC.

Planned Parenthood Scandal Proves that Liberals Like Elizabeth Warren Are Bullies - YouTube

So "Free"will,

You favor state mandated parturition (look it up)?
What I support is truth.

What I support is people taking responsibility for their actions. It is not mandatory that the VAST majority of women get pregnant in the first place.

What I support is protecting the most innocent in our society.

I do not support the death penalty for the most evil in our society, and I certainly do not support the death penalty for the most innocent.

If you wish to be as the Incas go ahead, I perfer to be civilized.

What's so civilized as to give a zygote more importance than a grown woman?

Why should a woman that has been raped have to carry the offspring of a rapist? That's not civilized.
Fallacy and strawman on your part.
1, Cannot the zygote as you call it grow to be a human being?
2, They are NOT harvesting zygotes.
3, What does rape a criminal act have to do with tissue harvesting?

Not a strawman.....majority of states do not allow elective abortions after 20 weeks. And the zygote can only grow to be a human being if the body doesn't naturally abort it and it's a healthy pregnancy.

I didn't say they were harvesting from zygotes. Try to understand the whole post, not just pick and choose and then come up with ignorant assertions. The tissue harvesting is being done on fetuses that are aborted in the first trimester, which is what most states allow.

The reason I mentioned zygotes is because one of your candidates, Huckabee, believes that a fertilized egg should be recognized as a person, and is given a fertilized egg more importance than a full grown woman. Another candidate, Walker, believes that abortion should not be allowed at any time, even if the mother's life is at risk. He went on to say that the unborn life needs to be protected, but totally disregards the life of the woman. I guess she doesn't count. So much for Republican leaders not waging war on women.

Rape doesn't have anything to do with harvesting fetus tissue unless it is from an aborted fetus where the mother was raped.

Listen to good common sense from a man I think should be a key note speaker at the RNC.

Planned Parenthood Scandal Proves that Liberals Like Elizabeth Warren Are Bullies - YouTube

So "Free"will,

What I support is truth.

What I support is people taking responsibility for their actions. It is not mandatory that the VAST majority of women get pregnant in the first place.

I do not support the death penalty for the most evil in our society, and I certainly do not support the death penalty for the most innocent.

She doesn't, that's what the morning after pill is for.

Many conservatives consider the morning after pill no better than an abortion.

Republican Congressman Calls For Total Ban On Morning-After Pill ThinkProgress

Also, a woman whose life is at risk may not find that out till way after the morning after......sometimes after the first tri-mester. Why should the fetus be considered more important to live than her?

In September, 1993, Brenda Pratt Shafer, a registered nurse with thirteen years of experience, was assigned by her nursing agency to an abortion clinic. Since Nurse Shafer considered herself "very pro-choice," she didn’t think this assignment would be a problem. She was wrong. This is what Nurse Shafer saw:

" I stood at the doctor’s side and watched him perform a partial-birth abortion on a woman who was six months pregnant. The baby’s heartbeat was clearly visible on the ultrasound screen. The doctor delivered the baby’s body and arms, everything but his little head. The baby’s body was moving. His little fingers were clasping together. He was kicking his feet. The doctor took a pair of scissors and inserted them into the back of the baby’s head, and the baby’s arms jerked out in a flinch, a startle reaction, like a baby does when he thinks that he might fall. Then the doctor opened the scissors up. Then he stuck the high-powered suction tube into the hole and sucked the baby’s brains out. Now the baby was completely limp. I never went back to the clinic. But I am still haunted by the face of that little boy. It was the most perfect, angelic face I have ever seen."

Planned Parenthood doesn't do anything different than what is done when people donate their own organs. Republicans edited a video to push their sick agenda where they give a zygote more importance than a full grown woman.

Republican politicians have grabbed on to "anti-abortion" as their main issue because it is the only means that they can get votes from people that are well-intended but are not informed enough to know any better. They pander to their emotional state and have them so convinced that abortion is so evil that even if a woman is at risk for their life, they should not opt for an abortion.

Over-the-top outrage is the emotion of the day for Republicans as they respond to the latest misleading, heavily edited video attacking Planned Parenthood. The video shows Deborah Nucatola, Planned Parenthood's senior director of medical services, talking about voluntary fetal tissue donation and the reimbursements for the costs of doing that. It's being depicted as some lurid plot to sell bodies, but really it's ... organ donation. You know, like you can register to donate your own organs when you renew your driver's license?
Republicans outraged by organ and tissue donation ... if Planned Parenthood is involved

What is sick is when protecting the most innocent of society is call sick. What type of mind thinks such things? Sick minds.

There is nothing wrong with protecting the most innocent, but giving a zygote more importance than a woman, now that is sick. Why is the woman less important than a fertilized egg?

I can understand if the woman is going to die, or raped....But these abortions harvesting little human arms and legs to make money is Wrong! I have been with the left for most of my life but I am leaning to the middle because of some of the extreme Left is just as crazy as the extreme right.

This needs an indepth investigation, about not only these aborted babies, but why are the CEO's making the money they are.
The top eight people at Planned Parenthood's New York headquarters make an average of $269,541 a year. PPFA head Cecile Richards led the pack with a salary of $353,819.

Your not the only one that has bought the edited video Republicans are touting to defund Planned Parenthood. Planned Parenthood does not harvest fetus tissue to make money. The video was edited to make Planned Parenthood look like they were making money from the harvesting of fetal tissues or parts. Republican leaders have tried to use anything related to abortion to suck in the uninformed and make them think that Democrats are doing all these awful evil things. If you don't research for yourself to find the truth, like many of them don't, you will end up accepting their lies as truth.

Does Planned Parenthood sell fetus body parts?

NEED TO KNOW
  • Anti-abortion group released video of what they contend is proof that Planned Parenthood sells organs and tissues
  • Planned Parenthood insists it does not make a profit from fetal tissue
  • The advocacy group says the money discussed on the video had to do with the cost to transport donated tissue
  • Selling fetal body parts is against federal law

An anti-abortion group released undercover video Tuesday of what it claims shows a top official at Planned Parenthood describing how the organization “sells the body parts of aborted fetuses,” according to a new release from the Center for Medical Progress.

Planned Parenthood, an advocacy group and provider of reproductive health services and education, says the money discussed on the video had to do with the cost to transport donated tissue.

“A well funded group established for the purpose of damaging Planned Parenthood’s mission and services has promoted a heavily edited, secretly recorded videotape that falsely portrays Planned Parenthood’s participation in tissue donation programs that support lifesaving scientific research,Planned Parenthood said in a statement.

Does Planned Parenthood sell fetus body parts HLNtv.com

So "Free"will,

What I support is truth.

Also, a woman whose life is at risk may not find that out till way after the morning after......sometimes after the first tri-mester. Why should the fetus be considered more important to live than her?

Exactly how did you get from conception from rape to life of the mother? Personally I have no problem with either, morning after pill or to protect the life of the mother.

So "Free"will,

What I support is truth.

Exactly how did you get from conception from rape to life of the mother? Personally I have no problem with either, morning after pill or to protect the life of the mother.
There are all types of situations where a woman may want/need an abortion. According to some of the Republican candidates, they would like to ban abortion regardless of whether it was from rape, incest or even if the mother's life is at risk. Can't believe you weren't aware of that.

As for you not having a problem with either, you do not represent the entire Republican party.

What I support is truth.

There are all types of situations where a woman may want/need an abortion. According to some of the Republican candidates, they would like to ban abortion regardless of whether it was from rape, incest or even if the mother's life is at risk. Can't believe you weren't aware of that.

As for you not having a problem with either, you do not represent the entire Republican party.

Exactly, I don't speak for anyone but myself. Anyone on these boards that presumes they speak for others is just silly.

Exactly, I don't speak for anyone but myself. Anyone on these boards that presumes they speak for others is just silly.

So, you really can't deny that many conservatives are pushing to do away with abortion........especially when your candidates broadcasted it to 24 million viewers on Thursday night. I would venture to say that many conservatives are against the day after pill and even contraceptives.....how utterly retarded is that?

So, you really can't deny that many conservatives are pushing to do away with abortion........especially when your candidates broadcasted it to 24 million viewers on Thursday night. I would venture to say that many conservatives are against the day after pill and even contraceptives.....how utterly retarded is that?

I think you're presuming and venturing a bunch without any data to back it up, but hey you're entitled to your personal opinion.

In September, 1993, Brenda Pratt Shafer, a registered nurse with thirteen years of experience, was assigned by her nursing agency to an abortion clinic. Since Nurse Shafer considered herself "very pro-choice," she didn’t think this assignment would be a problem. She was wrong. This is what Nurse Shafer saw:

" I stood at the doctor’s side and watched him perform a partial-birth abortion on a woman who was six months pregnant. The baby’s heartbeat was clearly visible on the ultrasound screen. The doctor delivered the baby’s body and arms, everything but his little head. The baby’s body was moving. His little fingers were clasping together. He was kicking his feet. The doctor took a pair of scissors and inserted them into the back of the baby’s head, and the baby’s arms jerked out in a flinch, a startle reaction, like a baby does when he thinks that he might fall. Then the doctor opened the scissors up. Then he stuck the high-powered suction tube into the hole and sucked the baby’s brains out. Now the baby was completely limp. I never went back to the clinic. But I am still haunted by the face of that little boy. It was the most perfect, angelic face I have ever seen."

Link?

No. Of course not.

Link?

No. Of course not.

Of course. You should know that by now...

Partial Birth Abortion

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to share.

On July 11, 1995, American Medical News (AMA’s official journal) submitted the transcript of a tape-recorded interview with abortionist Dr. Martin Haskell to the House Judiciary Committee in which he admitted:

"...the majority of fetuses aborted this way (partial birth abortion) are alive until the end of the procedure."

Do you get that it is the procedure that is killing these children? They are alive until they are tortured to death. No anesthesia.

If you pinched your newborn would he/she cry? Because it hurt?
What if you slit his neck, or started ripping off limbs? How about jamming a pair of scissors in his skull and sucking out it's brain. Do you think any of that hurts? If you put your baby's head in a vice and tightened it until the baby's head exploded, would that hurt?
Because that is what these babies are enduring until mercifully, they succumb to the attack.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back