Planned Parenthood Staffers Talk About Ripping Out Babies Body Parts Joke About Eyeballs Rolling Out

Interesting to see libtarded denials and coping systems working simultaneously in real time. I'll be saving this thread for reference - for the next time I see libtardz talking about how much they care about children.

Fetuses are not children. If they were, the Constitution as it's written would give them equal rights.

With that logic, are not people. Otherwise we wouldn't have needed the civil war amendments to end slavery and grant them full citizenship. Nor is slavery evil. Oh and women aren't people either or the 19th amendment would have been unnecessary.

This is supposedly the progressive compassion we hear so often. Democrats care for people. You know except for killing children and mutilating babies that avoid being killed so quickly.

This should demonstrate even more the evils of abortion.

Abortion
Human trafficking

Two of the great evils of our time.
One deals with human beings, aware persons, the other doesn't. nothing alike.

So long as they're liberal babies.....

What the hell, they'd never do anything but suck the public tit should they have been suffered to live.

Read my signature.

Show me where any person has the Constitutional right to violate the rights of another.

Fetuses don't have constitutional rights.

Neither did blacks at one time

So? You honestly believe that the 'abortion is murder' claim is someday going to be constitutionally established?

Try to keep up.

It ALREADY is established in more ways than one.

The problem is that those same laws (for now) make and exception for women who choose to have one "legally."

However, if YOU attack a woman and kill her child (abort it) "CRIMINALLY. . . "

YOU will be charged with MURDER.

So, for as long as even an illegal abortion is recognized as a murder.... The comment "abortion is murder" is in fact true. It doesn't have to mean that ALL abortions are murder. If even one abortion is a murder, the premise is established.

Exceptions are not the rule. That's why they are called "exceptions."

Not comparable.

You own your body and no one else has the right to kill the fetus inside you.

You own your body and you alone have the right to control your own reproduction.

You have the right to believe differently but you do not have the right to force others to reproduce.

That's not only a basic human right, it's also a constitutional right.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

You think so?

Read what the Supreme Court said in my sig.

If it has a heart beat it is human and alive...douche bag
When it's just a body without a working brain, it's a body not a human. 3-2-1

Oh really?

When does God put the brain in?

You're a moron. Like all the baby killers.

https://lozierinstitute.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/plannedparenthood-profit-no-matter-what.pdf

There is no God, and it develops over time like the rest of the fetus.

And if the brain never develops and the child is born with no functional brain at all. . . Only a brain stem. . . And they have no capacity for thoughts, no hope that they ever will.... etc.

Are THEY a human being?

Are they not a person?
They are human but not a person. Same as a fetus.
A completely arbitrary distinction created by progressive baby killers. Just as slave owners and nazis determined blacks and jews weren't "people" deserving of human rights.

It's nonsense, of course. A person's a person no matter how small. Even Dr. Seuss knew it.

If it has a heart beat it is human and alive...douche bag

Oh really?

https://lozierinstitute.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/plannedparenthood-profit-no-matter-what.pdf

And if the brain never develops and the child is born with no functional brain at all. . . Only a brain stem. . . And they have no capacity for thoughts, no hope that they ever will.... etc.

Are THEY a human being?

Are they not a person?

Guess again.

More than one state supreme court has already ruled that a child born with only a brain stem (ie no cerebral cortex, no ability to think, see, smell or feel pain.... never had it never will.... ) is still a person with the same fucking right to the equal protections of our laws that shitstains like you are entitled to.

So? You honestly believe that the 'abortion is murder' claim is someday going to be constitutionally established?

Try to keep up.

The problem is that those same laws (for now) make and exception for women who choose to have one "legally."

So, for as long as even an illegal abortion is recognized as a murder.... The comment "abortion is murder" is in fact true. It doesn't have to mean that ALL abortions are murder. If even one abortion is a murder, the premise is established.

Not comparable.

You own your body and you alone have the right to control your own reproduction.

You have the right to believe differently but you do not have the right to force others to reproduce.

You think so?

There's a big fat "IF" in your sigline that renders it useless as an argument.

Oh really?

Are THEY a human being?

Are they not a person?

Guess again.

More than one state supreme court has already ruled that a child born with only a brain stem (ie no cerebral cortex, no ability to think, see, smell or feel pain.... never had it never will.... ) is still a person with the same fucking right to the equal protections of our laws that shitstains like you are entitled to.

That's a born person, not a 2 celled zygote.

Interesting to see libtarded denials and coping systems working simultaneously in real time. I'll be saving this thread for reference - for the next time I see libtardz talking about how much they care about children.

Fetuses are not children. If they were, the Constitution as it's written would give them equal rights.

With that logic, are not people. Otherwise we wouldn't have needed the civil war amendments to end slavery and grant them full citizenship. Nor is slavery evil. Oh and women aren't people either or the 19th amendment would have been unnecessary.

This is supposedly the progressive compassion we hear so often. Democrats care for people. You know except for killing children and mutilating babies that avoid being killed so quickly.

Abortion
Human trafficking

You want the death penalty for women who have abortions?

Bad laws cannot be helped but that doesn't change the facts. The laws were passed by anti-abortion idiots - like you.
Neither marriage nor voting are specifically mentioned in the Constitution.

As with abortion and privacy, the right is implied.

Read my signature.

Show me where any person has the Constitutional right to violate the rights of another.

Try to keep up.

If the Courts ruled that fetuses were persons no different than you or me or anyone else already born,

then there could be NO legal abortions, with a possible exception being life of the mother on some sort of self-defense argument.

Abortion
Human trafficking

You want the death penalty for women who have abortions?
I want the death penalty for the men who tell women they need abortions, who force them to get abortions, and the fake doctors who butcher women in order to kill their babies.

the women are victims as much as the babies are.

Try to keep up.

Not comparable.

You think so?

There's a big fat "IF" in your sigline that renders it useless as an argument.

The comments by the Supreme Court quoted in my sig were made nearly thirty years before the passing of the first fetal homicide laws. Since then, more than 30 other fetal homicide laws have been passed which now do establish the personhood of childten in the womb.... in (at least) cases where they are killed in a criminal act.

The courts prediction has already come true and the day for when the SCOTUS will have to reconcile those fetal homicide laws with Roe and other pro abortion rulings will inevitably come.

Read my signature.

Try to keep up.

If the Courts ruled that fetuses were persons no different than you or me or anyone else already born,

then there could be NO legal abortions, with a possible exception being life of the mother on some sort of self-defense argument.

And?

Oh really?

Are THEY a human being?

Are they not a person?

Guess again.

That born person was once a two called zygote too. Same organism, same being... Same person.

Abortion
Human trafficking

And children are human beings.

There are some people who are completely unaware. Should we be allowed to terminate their lives?

Besides, I wasn't the one arguing that unless the constitution mentions someone having rights, they aren't people.

Abortion
Human trafficking

There are some people who are completely unaware. Should we be allowed to terminate their lives?

Besides, I wasn't the one arguing that unless the constitution mentions someone having rights, they aren't people.
To call a fetus a person is to not know what 1. a person is and 2. a fetus is.

Are THEY a human being?

Are they not a person?

Guess again.

That born person was once a two called zygote too. Same organism, same being... Same person.

Did we get you on record supporting the death penalty for the 'murder' of the unborn?

If not, what punishment would you like to see put in place?

Abortion
Human trafficking

A person is a person no matter how small.

To not know this is to know nothing at all.

Abortion
Human trafficking

Why did the so-called pro-life movement throw a fit when Donald Trump said there needs to be punishment of the woman who has an abortion?

Abortion
Human trafficking

A person is a person no matter how small.

To not know this is to know nothing at all.

Is using the morning after pills 1st degree murder in your opinion?

If not, what is it?

Forum List

Back