Planned Parenthood Staffers Talk About Ripping Out Babies Body Parts Joke About Eyeballs Rolling Out

Fetuses aren't children. They aren't even babies. And newborns are neonates. They aren't babies either. We have different names for different things.

Your denials have already been defeated REPEATEDLY by the passing of over several dozens of fetal HOMICIDE laws which LEGALLY DEFINE a child in the womb as CHILDREN.

I'LL BUY YOUR DENIAL BULLSHIT WHEN YOU SUCCEED IN OVERTURNING ALL OF THOSE LAWS.
Bad laws cannot be helped but that doesn't change the facts. The laws were passed by anti-abortion idiots - like you.
Fetuses are not children. If they were, the Constitution as it's written would give them equal rights.

You mean children don't have equal rights as well under the Constitution, like voting and being able to marry dolt?
Neither marriage nor voting are specifically mentioned in the Constitution.

As with abortion and privacy, the right is implied.

Read my signature.

Show me where any person has the Constitutional right to violate the rights of another.

Fetuses don't have constitutional rights.

Neither did blacks at one time

What a ridiculous excuse for an argument.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Fetuses are not children. If they were, the Constitution as it's written would give them equal rights.
If it has a heart beat it is human and alive...douche bag
When it's just a body without a working brain, it's a body not a human. 3-2-1

Oh really?

When does God put the brain in?

You're a moron. Like all the baby killers.

https://lozierinstitute.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/plannedparenthood-profit-no-matter-what.pdf

Bad laws cannot be helped but that doesn't change the facts. The laws were passed by anti-abortion idiots - like you.

Read my signature.

Show me where any person has the Constitutional right to violate the rights of another.

So? You honestly believe that the 'abortion is murder' claim is someday going to be constitutionally established?

Try to keep up.

It ALREADY is established in more ways than one.

The problem is that those same laws (for now) make and exception for women who choose to have one "legally."

However, if YOU attack a woman and kill her child (abort it) "CRIMINALLY. . . "

YOU will be charged with MURDER.

So, for as long as even an illegal abortion is recognized as a murder.... The comment "abortion is murder" is in fact true. It doesn't have to mean that ALL abortions are murder. If even one abortion is a murder, the premise is established.

Exceptions are not the rule. That's why they are called "exceptions."

Not comparable.

You own your body and no one else has the right to kill the fetus inside you.

You own your body and you alone have the right to control your own reproduction.

You have the right to believe differently but you do not have the right to force others to reproduce.

That's not only a basic human right, it's also a constitutional right.

Oh really?

https://lozierinstitute.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/plannedparenthood-profit-no-matter-what.pdf

There is no God, and it develops over time like the rest of the fetus.

Right, we have no rights until we are human, and we are not human until the birth fairy waves her magic wand over us when we exit the birth canal.

It's all so common sense.

great_fairy_wig.png

If you think we're ever going to give women the death penalty for using the morning after pill, you're the one in fairytale land.

They can't even give Charlie Manson the death penalty dolt.

Come to think of it, I read a story a while back of a college student giving birth and then killing her infant and sticking in a dumpster.

I reckon you don't think she should have the death penalty either, right?

Women on death row for killing their children:
Patricia Blackmon was 29 years old when she killed her 2-year-old adopted daughter in Dothan, AL in May 1999.

Kenisha Berry at age 20, covered her 4-day-old son with duct tape resulting in his death.

Debra Jean Milke was 25 when she killed her 4-year-old son in Arizona in 1989.

Dora Luz Durenrostro killed her two daughters, age 4 and 9, and her son, age 8 when she was 34 years old in San Jacinto, California in 1994.

Caro Socorro was 42 years old when she killed her three sons, ages 5, 8 and 11, in Santa Rosa Valley, California in 1999.

Susan Eubanks murdered her four sons, ages 4, 6, 7 and 14, in San Marcos, California, in 1996 when she was 33.

Caroline Young was 49 in Haywood, California when she killed her 4-year-old granddaughter and 6-year-old grandson.

Robin Lee Row was 35 years old when she killed her husband, her 10-year-old son and her 8-year-old daughter in Boise, Idaho in 1992.

Michelle Sue Tharp was 29 years old in Burgettstown, Pennsylvania when she killed her 7-year-old daughter.

Frances Elaine Newton was 21 when she murdered her husband, 7-year-old son and 2-year-old daughter in Houston, Texas. Update: Frances Elaine Newton was executed on September 14, 2005.

Darlie Lynn Routier was 26 in Rowlett, Texas when she was convicted of killing her 5-year-old son.

Mothers Who Kill Their Children

Do you have a point?

No, you do not. Except that you are really interested in ways people kill children.....

Yes. If you had your way, having an abortion would be no different than what the above women did.

Oh really?

When does this God come in? At what point in the pre birth development does God do it's thing? What is this thing it does anyway?

Oh really?

Oh so you were lying when you said it didn't have a working brain.

Got it.

Read my signature.

So? You honestly believe that the 'abortion is murder' claim is someday going to be constitutionally established?

Try to keep up.

The problem is that those same laws (for now) make and exception for women who choose to have one "legally."

So, for as long as even an illegal abortion is recognized as a murder.... The comment "abortion is murder" is in fact true. It doesn't have to mean that ALL abortions are murder. If even one abortion is a murder, the premise is established.

You're an idiot. When anti-abortion nuts scream 'abortion is murder' they are not referring to some rare exception-to-the-rule particular circumstance.

Cut the baloney

Our fetal HOMICIDE laws (among other laws) make the illegal aborting of children in the womb (in ANY stage of development) a crime of MURDER.

Remove the exceptions to those laws which (for now) keep elective LEGAL abortions "legal" and what will you have left?

Read my signature.

Try to keep up.

Not comparable.

You own your body and you alone have the right to control your own reproduction.

You have the right to believe differently but you do not have the right to force others to reproduce.

Read my signature.

Try to keep up.

Not comparable.

The legal premise that a child in the womb has a right to its life and to the protections of our laws in some situations but not in others is ludicrous, unconstitutional and unsupportable.

It might take a long time to get it before the Supreme Court..... But, when they finally reconcile the two (fetal homicide laws and legalized abortion) . . . I have no doubt that abortion will be the one overturned.

[
"The fifth week of pregnancy, or the third week after conception, marks the beginning of the embryonic period. This is when the baby's brain, spinal cord, heart and other organs begin to form. The embryo is now made of three layers."

you are an idiot

Brainless wonders, born at 22 weeks.

So when was the brain inserted?

When did they become human?

Allie, I believe you will find most Pro-Choice people are against abortion after viability.

Our constitution says that ALL persons are entitled to the equal protections of our laws. Can you quote the part that says "only viable persons" have that right?

No?

I didn't think you could.

Oh really?

And if the brain never develops and the child is born with no functional brain at all. . . Only a brain stem. . . And they have no capacity for thoughts, no hope that they ever will.... etc.

Are THEY a human being?

Are they not a person?

Oh really?

And if the brain never develops and the child is born with no functional brain at all. . . Only a brain stem. . . And they have no capacity for thoughts, no hope that they ever will.... etc.

Are THEY a human being?

Are they not a person?
They are human but not a person. Same as a fetus.

The ironic thing is that you would be subject to court-martial if you made jokes like that in the Military these days and we are talking about the enemy but in reality it's gallows humor intended to alleviate guilt. How else can you mentally survive in that type of business except to dehumanize your clients.

Last edited:
Interesting to see libtarded denials and coping systems working simultaneously in real time. I'll be saving this thread for reference - for the next time I see libtardz talking about how much they care about children.

With that logic, are not people. Otherwise we wouldn't have needed the civil war amendments to end slavery and grant them full citizenship. Nor is slavery evil. Oh and women aren't people either or the 19th amendment would have been unnecessary.

This is supposedly the progressive compassion we hear so often. Democrats care for people. You know except for killing children and mutilating babies that avoid being killed so quickly.

This should demonstrate even more the evils of abortion.

Abortion
Human trafficking

Two of the great evils of our time.

Forum List

Back