Planned parenthood to open mega clinic in Illinois a responses to restrictive abortion laws in MIsso

Imagine what a PP "mega clinic" can do. Dead babies on the assembly line and instant body parts mailings to interested parties. What could be better except PTSD counseling for 1st timers which they probably don't have. It's legal enough I guess but why do I have to pay for it?
How did you have to pay for it? I don't understand the PTSD reference.
Support preventive contraception programs!

roe.jpg

Maybe the sign should read something like "Don't want t a baby? keep the legs closed"

<pfffft>

or better yet - it should say

'if you don't have a uterus - then stfu.'

Maybe the sign should read something like "Don't want t a baby? keep the legs closed"

<pfffft>

Do you have a uterus?

A lot of "men" do in the current age where modern liberals rarely stay in the same "gender" for long. "Gender fluidity" is now considered a virtue, while in the past, it was considered a sign of mental illness.

<pfffft>

Do you have a uterus?

A lot of "men" do in the current age where modern liberals rarely stay in the same "gender" for long. "Gender fluidity" is now considered a virtue, while in the past, it was considered a sign of mental illness.

awwww.... how cute.

well, i guess then my son - conceived in & delivered thru my body - because i made that decision to carry to term - must be the 2nd coming of christ if it happened otherwise.

:auiqs.jpg:

<pfffft>

Do you have a uterus?

sure do.

Is it make believe?

View attachment 282833

are you?

Dont wear dresses and last time I looked had a salami.

<pfffft>

Do you have a uterus?

sure do.

Ok, wasn't sure, that's why I asked...But with that cleared up, were you unaware that the act of sex is likely to end up in creating another life?

Ok, wasn't sure, that's why I asked...But with that cleared up, were you unaware that the act of sex is likely to end up in creating another life?

Actually, it's not. The odds are pretty low for each act.

The point that is how babies are made, the point stands.

What point?

You know driving might lead to a crash, therefore medical aid for auto accidents should be outlawed, right? That's your train of logic

Nonsense...How'd you arrive at that ridiculous comparison...?

So if it's not your logic, then what was the point of you bringing up that people know sex sometimes leads to pregnancy?

Forum List

Back