"Planned Parenthood": very name is a lie, an abortion isnt the result of planning anything

So what? What's the upside of forcing a teenage girl, who accidentally gets pregnant, to have a baby?

Another Liberal Distortion! This is why they have the 'morning after' pill, that can be taken well before the fetus begins being formed.

The full grown woman carrying a sign, that bragged about having had two abortions already and declaring she would have as many as she wanted, during the last march was no innocent, ignorant teenager.

You're right. Planned Parenthood only does abortions. :rolleyes-41:

I love how the PP CEO stumbled and stuttered before she was forced to admit that this critical women's health care organization that receives millions of tax dollars a year (while selling chopped up baby parts for cash and Lamborghinis on the said) does not have 1 single mammogram machine in ANY of their PP Facilities anywhere in the US!

Perhaps the only 'mammogram' service they provide is Bill Clinton wearing rubber gloves in an office in DC (or Arkansas)?!

So what? What's the upside of forcing a teenage girl, who accidentally gets pregnant, to have a baby?

Another Liberal Distortion! This is why they have the 'morning after' pill, that can be taken well before the fetus begins being formed.

The full grown woman carrying a sign, that bragged about having had two abortions already and declaring she would have as many as she wanted, during the last march was no innocent, ignorant teenager.

I wasn't aware that the anti-abortion movement had a consensus for exempting the morning after pills from their opposition,

or teenage girls for that matter.

When did that start?

You are right! In the case of rape, incest or health of the mother.
But really why are you defending the right to being ignorant for these types of abortions:
Now with the FACTS that of the 333,964 abortions Planned Parenthood was involved in..
36.6% were performed on women with one or two prior abortions, and
8.1% [were performed on women with three or more prior abortions (CDC).
44.7% or nearly half by women having abortions have one or more previously.

U.S. Abortion Statistics

Truly "PLANNED PARENTHOOD?? really when PP did 44% of all abortions on women that already have had one before?
Where is the "Planning" part of their name???

Seems PP is more interested in keeping their supply of fetus parts!

And there is another part here that PP is being hypocritical.

Two studies of the entire population of women in Denmark published in 2012 have shown similar results.
The first found that the risk of death following abortion remains higher in each of the first ten years following the abortion.
The second found that the risk of death increases with each abortion,
45% after one abortion, 114% after two abortions, and 192 percent after three or more abortions.
Abortion Risks: A list of major physical complications related to abortion | After Abortion

So is Planned Parenthood actively assisting in the deaths of women who have more then one abortion as the studies have shown JUST for body parts' supply???

You're right. Planned Parenthood only does abortions. :rolleyes-41:

the people that people like you are demoninzing as wanting Planned Parenthood not to exist only have a problem with their abortions

try again

"...accidentally gets pregnant..."

Slipped, fell,...got inseminated. Talking on cell phone, not paying attention, got inseminated. Happens all the time.

How is it that I never "accidentally got laid"? I must be too careful in my own life.

the Left thinks people are animals with no intellect or powers of will, that need their base instincts tended to by others.
there was a time when people just waited. you can conjur up back-alley abortions but you will just be intellectually dishonest. there was a time where there were just less of these abortions, A LOT LESS.

idiots and hypocrites

the Left thinks people are animals with no intellect or powers of will, that need their base instincts tended to by others.
there was a time when people just waited. you can conjur up back-alley abortions but you will just be intellectually dishonest. there was a time where there were just less of these abortions, A LOT LESS.

idiots and hypocrites

Liberals are incapable of thinking. Some certainly do believe people are no better than animals, and most bed wetters believe all conservatives think in unison because libtards are themselves lemmings.

Take NYCrackheads' regurgitation of "forcing" a teenage girl to have a baby. There isn't a thought in his otherwise empty skull beyond that asinine statement. There's no consideration that the girl should be held accountable for her actions, or that the unwanted baby could easily be adopted.

Bed wetters like NYCrackhead are unwilling to deviate from the moonbat program. It's worse than just merely being born stupid, they're deliberately ignorant.

The problem is that there is absolutely no need for Planned Parenthood to continue to exist. It is said that there are some 4,000 CVS pharmacies alone in these United States where women can go and get their contraceptives. Federal law requires all insurance companies as well as Medicare to provide free preventative medical services which include such things as mammograms and pap smears. With Obamacare now available as well as standard health care policies, most all women in America should have some form of health insurance coverage. That coverage may well be Medicaid which also provides for these preventive services for women through traditional medical providers such as medical doctors and hospitals.

There now exists absolutely no need for any entity including Planned Parenthood to receive taxpayer money for any purpose whatsoever since women's medical services are already provided for through traditional means.

idiots and hypocrites

How does forcing teenage girls to have babies make the world a better place?

I wasn't aware that the anti-abortion movement had a consensus for exempting the morning after pills from their opposition,

That's because Liberals always engage in Generalizations, believing that EVERY single Conservative believes the same thing, usually being wrong on what that 1 thing is.

For example, it SEEMS you and the other Liberals have NO FRIGGIN' CLUE why Anti-Abortionists want Planned Parenthood defunded and why they are so angry over those videos!

Not all Pro-Life proponents want to end all abortions. For example, we are NOT al against abortions if required to save the mother's life or other such life-saving situations and situations where the choice of getting pregnant or not - to have intercourse or not - was beyond their control.

In most cases we are FOR the 'Morning After' Pill. Your response made me think of another stupid F*ING Liberal: My under-aged daughter was drugged and raped. At the hospital that night the nurse asked if my wife and I wanted to use the Morning After Pill, When we said yes, this dumb Bi-@tch replied, "That's awesome. Some of these stupid Conservatives refuse to do so and force their kids to have the baby." I lit into her @$$, explaining how I am a Conservative but am smart enough to know that within the 1st 12 hours after a rape no baby had begun to form! I then told her she should keep her political comments to herself, especially when I was standing in the hospital after my daughter had just been brought in after having been drugged and raped! Good, God!

Also, many Pro-Abortionists so rabidly defend it that they argue for the right to kill the child at ANY stage! Pro-Abortionists have fought to define a living human child capable of surviving outside the womb, having been fully delivered from the mother EXCEPT for the head remaining inside the mother a 'FETUS' just so they can STILL justify the murder of the BABY at this point...and call it 'Partial Birth Abortion'. THIS IS BARBAIC AND SICK, the kind of thing we might expect from Joseph Mengele but not here in America!

No, not all Pro-Life people think the same. I believe we, and most DESCENT human beings, believe there is a certain point after which no abortion should be performed. There is a point when the BABY has a heart beat, brain function, and can feel pain, when the baby can survive outside the womb...but that is not good enough for many Pro-Abortionists! As pointed out, as long as the baby's head remains inside the mother, at any stage of the pregnancy, they want to have the right to murder the child. HELL, Obama once argued that a mother should still have the right to murder a living, breathing baby on the medical table that had survived a failed abortion! WTF, DUDE?! THAT is ISIS-Like' barbaric shi-ite!

Finally...I don't give a rat's arse how many abortions 'you' have...have as many as you want....but PAY FOR THEM YOURSELF! IT'S ELECTIVE SURGERY in the majority of cases, not for 'life-saving reasons! Liberals love to tell Pro-Life people that our beliefs should not be imposed on them...then they impose THEIRS on us by FORCING us to pay for THEIR abortions! $crew that! You want 'em, YOU pay for 'em!

The problem is that there is absolutely no need for Planned Parenthood to continue to exist. It is said that there are some 4,000 CVS pharmacies alone in these United States where women can go and get their contraceptives. Federal law requires all insurance companies as well as Medicare to provide free preventative medical services which include such things as mammograms and pap smears. With Obamacare now available as well as standard health care policies, most all women in America should have some form of health insurance coverage. That coverage may well be Medicaid which also provides for these preventive services for women through traditional medical providers such as medical doctors and hospitals.

There now exists absolutely no need for any entity including Planned Parenthood to receive taxpayer money for any purpose whatsoever since women's medical services are already provided for through traditional means.

Oh look, a guy who's never been to a CVS.

That's because Liberals always engage in Generalizations, believing that EVERY single Conservative believes the same thing, usually being wrong on what that 1 thing is.

For example, it SEEMS you and the other Liberals have NO FRIGGIN' CLUE why Anti-Abortionists want Planned Parenthood defunded and why they are so angry over those videos!

Not all Pro-Life proponents want to end all abortions. For example, we are NOT al against abortions if required to save the mother's life or other such life-saving situations and situations where the choice of getting pregnant or not - to have intercourse or not - was beyond their control.

In most cases we are FOR the 'Morning After' Pill. Your response made me think of another stupid F*ING Liberal: My under-aged daughter was drugged and raped. At the hospital that night the nurse asked if my wife and I wanted to use the Morning After Pill, When we said yes, this dumb Bi-@tch replied, "That's awesome. Some of these stupid Conservatives refuse to do so and force their kids to have the baby." I lit into her @$$, explaining how I am a Conservative but am smart enough to know that within the 1st 12 hours after a rape no baby had begun to form at that point!

Also, many Pro-Abortionists so rabidly defend it that they argue for the right to kill the child at ANY stage! Pro-Abortionists have fought to define a living human child capable of surviving outside the womb, having been fully delivered from the mother EXCEPT for the head remaining inside the mother a 'FETUS' just so they can STILL justify the murder of the BABY at this point...and call it 'Partial Birth Abortion'. THIS IS BARBAIC AND SICK, the kind of thing we might expect from Joseph Mengele but not here in America!

No, not all Pro-Life people think the same. I believe we, and most DESCENT human beings, believe there is a certain point after which no abortion should be performed. There is a point when the BABY has a heart beat, brain function, and can feel pain, when the baby can survive outside the womb...but that is not good enough for many Pro-Abortionists! As pointed out, as long as the baby's head remains inside the mother, at any stage of the pregnancy, they want to have the right to murder the child. HELL, Obama once argued that a mother should still have the right to murder a living, breathing baby on the medical table that had survived a failed abortion! WTF, DUDE?! THAT is ISIS-Like' barbaric shi-ite!

Finally...I don't give a rat's arse how many abortions 'you' have...have as many as you want....but PAY FOR THEM YOURSELF! IT'S ELECTIVE SURGERY in the majority of cases, not for 'life-saving reasons! Liberals love to tell Pro-Life people that our beliefs should not be imposed on them...then they impose THEIRS on us by FORCING us to pay for THEIR abortions! $crew that! You want 'em, YOU pay for 'em!

Anti-abortionists want PP defunded because the anti-abortionists have lost the abortion battle forever and now they're just throwing random tantrums at anything they can.

Forum List

Back