"Planned Parenthood": very name is a lie, an abortion isnt the result of planning anything

You want to deny PP the right to take in donations and in some cases use that money to help women pay for an abortion?

Are you a Nazi?

1. 'You' want an abortion, which is little more than ELECTIVE SURGERY that is desired to deal with the consequences of 'your' own actions - YOU pay for it! Liberal Progressivism has brainwashed people into thinking that there are no personal consequences, that if your poor decisions result in bad effects that it is ok because you have a 'safety net' - you can just have an abortion...or as many as you want...and force others to pay for YOUR mistakes.

2. Funny you should mention 'Nazi'. From the start of WWII through the end of the War the Nazis killed approximately 5 Million Jews. The people responsible for such irresponsible and wanton death, like Joseph Mengele, were called 'Monster' and were hunted down and prosecuted for these murders for decades. Today more murders of babies - more than 5 Million babies 'terminated' - have been committed in a shorter period of time, and AMERICANS - who swore the type and number of deaths perpetrated by the Nazis would never happen again - are perpetrating equally horrific murders of children (Late Term Abortions) and defending the practices...even forcing the rest of the country to pay for it.

YOU probably condemn the Nazis for the genocide they tried to commit in WWII while defending the practice of murdering babies capable of surviving outside the womb, many with scissors or rods thrust into their tiny skulls and their brains scrambled like eggs.

Then you have the jackass said that emotion should play no part in the decision to allow Later Term Abortions or not. Dude, if you can consider a process where babies are allowed to come to near term, have their bodies brought forth from the mother while leaving the head inside, shoving scissors inside the babies skull to kill it, removing the baby, then cutting it up to sell the parts WITHOUT feeling any emotion, then by God you are a far greater monster than Joseph Mengele ever was!

is there anything the pandering Left cant lie and distort?
if one finds themselves needing or wanting an abortion they werent planning anything, especially parenthood.
oh and safe sex wasnt practiced either.

abortion is a small percentage of planned parenthood's work

abortion is legal and is none of your business

but it's always amusing to see misogynist loons trying to tell women what to do with their bodies and then rant and rave about how they want small gubmint... except of course when it comes to legislating Christian dogma

it's my tax dollars it is my business you idiot

STFU

it's always amusing watching a brainwashed left-wing moron throwing about the -ist, -ism, and -ic names though

So what? What's the upside of forcing a teenage girl, who accidentally gets pregnant, to have a baby?

the Left thinks people are animals with no intellect or powers of will, that need their base instincts tended to by others.
there was a time when people just waited. you can conjur up back-alley abortions but you will just be intellectually dishonest. there was a time where there were just less of these abortions, A LOT LESS.

idiots and hypocrites

I think pregnant women should be allowed to decide if it's the right time for them to take on the awesome responsibility of a child,

and if they decide it isn't,

they should be allowed a safe and legal window of opportunity to terminate that pregnancy.

Now you tell me, preferably coherently, what's wrong with my opinion.

i think the time to decide to take on the "awesome responsiblity of a child" was before she had unsafe sex and got pregnant. .......and NOBODY ON THE RIGHT prevented them from that. i also believe the Left's position that paying for abortion basically on demand wont result in fewer abortions. i also believe you and people like you should pay for it if you believe so strongly in it; and not force others to.

now you tell me, preferably coherently, what's untrue with that statement??

I'm talking about the pregnant woman, not the not-pregnant woman. Pay attention.

What's wrong with my position? You cannot offer a single rational argument against what I believe.

Case closed.

I ALREADY DID. you ignored it. it's what you losers do when you dont have an argument to make and just try to stick to a narrative

No you didn't. You started talking about not getting pregnant in the first place.

I am talking about the women who ARE pregnant.

Let me state it again:

I think pregnant women should be allowed to decide if it's the right time for them to take on the awesome responsibility of a child,

they should be allowed a safe and legal window of opportunity to terminate that pregnancy.

Now you tell me what is wrong with that position.

if one finds themselves needing or wanting an abortion they werent planning anything, especially parenthood.

but it's always amusing to see misogynist loons trying to tell women what to do with their bodies and then rant and rave about how they want small gubmint... except of course when it comes to legislating Christian dogma

STFU

it's always amusing watching a brainwashed left-wing moron throwing about the -ist, -ism, and -ic names though

my tax dollars went to pay for a war we knew was based on lies.

my tax dollars go to subsidize corporate farmers and michelle bachman's husband's fraudulent pray away the gay lunacy.

my tax dollars go to subsidize oil companies.

my tax dollars (which i'm guessing are significantly larger than yours given your general lack of intelligence) do not go to paying for abortion... it's called the hyde amendment.

get over it. the only brainwashed moron in this little piece of conversation is you, loony toon.

rightwingnut scum doctor a video, do a "re-enactment" and then use it to shriek about abortion.... which, again, is legal and none of your business, winger

You want to deny PP the right to take in donations and in some cases use that money to help women pay for an abortion?

Are you a Nazi?

1. 'You' want an abortion, which is little more than ELECTIVE SURGERY that is desired to deal with the consequences of 'your' own actions - YOU pay for it! Liberal Progressivism has brainwashed people into thinking that there are no personal consequences, that if your poor decisions result in bad effects that it is ok because you have a 'safety net' - you can just have an abortion...or as many as you want...and force others to pay for YOUR mistakes.

2. Funny you should mention 'Nazi'. From the start of WWII through the end of the War the Nazis killed approximately 5 Million Jews. The people responsible for such irresponsible and wanton death, like Joseph Mengele, were called 'Monster' and were hunted down and prosecuted for these murders for decades. Today more murders of babies - more than 5 Million babies 'terminated' - have been committed in a shorter period of time, and AMERICANS - who swore the type and number of deaths perpetrated by the Nazis would never happen again - are perpetrating equally horrific murders of children (Late Term Abortions) and defending the practices...even forcing the rest of the country to pay for it.

YOU probably condemn the Nazis for the genocide they tried to commit in WWII while defending the practice of murdering babies capable of surviving outside the womb, many with scissors or rods thrust into their tiny skulls and their brains scrambled like eggs.

Then you have the jackass said that emotion should play no part in the decision to allow Later Term Abortions or not. Dude, if you can consider a process where babies are allowed to come to near term, have their bodies brought forth from the mother while leaving the head inside, shoving scissors inside the babies skull to kill it, removing the baby, then cutting it up to sell the parts WITHOUT feeling any emotion, then by God you are a far greater monster than Joseph Mengele ever was!

Enough with the meltdowns.

Women pay for their abortions. Women pay for their abortions with private donations. Women pay for their abortions with insurance. Women pay for their abortions with state funds in some states where the PEOPLE have authorized it.

You want to make all of that criminal? What the fuck is wrong with you?

the Left thinks people are animals with no intellect or powers of will, that need their base instincts tended to by others.
there was a time when people just waited. you can conjur up back-alley abortions but you will just be intellectually dishonest. there was a time where there were just less of these abortions, A LOT LESS.

idiots and hypocrites

Now you tell me, preferably coherently, what's wrong with my opinion.

i think the time to decide to take on the "awesome responsiblity of a child" was before she had unsafe sex and got pregnant. .......and NOBODY ON THE RIGHT prevented them from that. i also believe the Left's position that paying for abortion basically on demand wont result in fewer abortions. i also believe you and people like you should pay for it if you believe so strongly in it; and not force others to.

now you tell me, preferably coherently, what's untrue with that statement??

I'm talking about the pregnant woman, not the not-pregnant woman. Pay attention.

What's wrong with my position? You cannot offer a single rational argument against what I believe.

Case closed.

I ALREADY DID. you ignored it. it's what you losers do when you dont have an argument to make and just try to stick to a narrative

No you didn't. You started talking about not getting pregnant in the first place.

I am talking about the women who ARE pregnant.

Let me state it again:

Now you tell me what is wrong with that position.

let me state it again; since you're too stupid to comprehend. your argument is a non-sequitur since the TIME TO "DECIDE IF IT'S THE RIGHT TIME TO TAKE ON THE AWESOME RESPONSIBILITY OF A CHILD" is BEFORE she gets pregnant

now i HAVE told you what is wrong with your position

Are you a Nazi?

Women pay for their abortions. Women pay for their abortions with private donations. Women pay for their abortions with insurance. Women pay for their abortions with state funds in some states where the PEOPLE have authorized it.

nobody here melts down but you dummy

STFU

Your tax dollars aren't funding abortions at PP, unless possibly your state funds them as a few do.

Are you a Nazi?

nobody here melts down but you dummy

I offered you an opportunity to debate choice on the merits and you've run away with your tail between your legs.

YOU were the one who moronically tried to compare those trying to SAVE the lives of babies that are capable of surviving outside the womb to Nazis who murdered 5 Million Jews...instead of correctly comparing those who demand the right to kill babies at any stage during the pregnancy to the Nazis!

he doesn't live in those states.

STFU

Your tax dollars aren't funding abortions at PP, unless possibly your state funds them as a few do.

you want people who did nothing that resembled planning parenthood and in fact needed a procedure that COULD HAVE BEEN PREVENTED to have it paid for by people who object to it on religious/moral grounds
you have no position idiot

STFU

The anti-abortion people have no rational argument to support their agenda,

that agenda being the total outlawing of all abortion in this country. That is why every abortion thread turns into a bunch of anti-choice lunatics screeching the same old hysterical cliches.

STFU

that agenda being the total outlawing of all abortion in this country. That is why every abortion thread turns into a bunch of anti-choice lunatics screeching the same old hysterical cliches.

it has been laid out to you, rationally

true to your cowardly self you choose to just ignore it and cry that others are being mean and ignorant

STFU

true to your cowardly self you choose to just ignore it and cry that others are being mean and ignorant

YOU were the one who moronically tried to compare those trying to SAVE the lives of babies that are capable of surviving outside the womb to Nazis who murdered 5 Million Jews...instead of correctly comparing those who demand the right to kill babies at any stage during the pregnancy to the Nazis!

I stated my position clearly:

A pregnant woman should have the right to decide if wants to have a child, and if she decides she doesn't,

she should have a window of opportunity to safely and legally terminate that pregancy.

Now you tell me what is wrong with my position, why my position should not be the law,

and, if you wish, tell me why your opposing position is better for society.

the only cliche being bantied about here is by losers like you carbintard;. that people want to "ban abortion".

no loser most just dont want to have to pay for it

try again

STFU

fine, link to the post where someone made a rational argument against women having a legal, safe window of opportunity to terminate a pregnancy.

Bedowin62, Cabbie seems to be one of those Liberals who want what they want no matter what, even if that means the right to have abortions at ANY stage of pregnancy and YOU paying for it! Now who can argue with such logic? :uhoh3:

Forum List

Back