"Planned Parenthood": very name is a lie, an abortion isnt the result of planning anything

Enough with the meltdowns.

YOU were the one who moronically tried to compare those trying to SAVE the lives of babies that are capable of surviving outside the womb to Nazis who murdered 5 Million Jews...instead of correctly comparing those who demand the right to kill babies at any stage during the pregnancy to the Nazis!

I stated my position clearly:

A pregnant woman should have the right to decide if wants to have a child, and if she decides she doesn't,

she should have a window of opportunity to safely and legally terminate that pregancy.

Now you tell me what is wrong with my position, why my position should not be the law,

and, if you wish, tell me why your opposing position is better for society.

you stated a non-sequitur

NOTHING PREVENTS A WOMAN FROM "HAVING THE RIGHT TO DECIDE IF SHE WANTS TO HAVE A CHILD, AND IF SHE DOESNT"

AND you are far too much of a brainwashed loser and coward to say where they cant decide that

it's my tax dollars it is my business you idiot

STFU

it's always amusing watching a brainwashed left-wing moron throwing about the -ist, -ism, and -ic names though

Your tax dollars aren't funding abortions at PP, unless possibly your state funds them as a few do.

The anti-abortion people have no rational argument to support their agenda,

that agenda being the total outlawing of all abortion in this country. That is why every abortion thread turns into a bunch of anti-choice lunatics screeching the same old hysterical cliches.

it has been laid out to you, rationally

true to your cowardly self you choose to just ignore it and cry that others are being mean and ignorant

fine, link to the post where someone made a rational argument against women having a legal, safe window of opportunity to terminate a pregnancy.

all of them idiot. because nobody is preventing them from that by not wanting to fund Planned Parenthood

try again............................

the only cliche being bantied about here is by losers like you carbintard;. that people want to "ban abortion".

no loser most just dont want to have to pay for it

try again

OMG, now you're claiming that there are no anti-abortionists in America?

Goddam!!!

i'm saying the posts here dont represent what you are saying about posters here

try again...................................................

true to your cowardly self you choose to just ignore it and cry that others are being mean and ignorant

Bedowin62, Cabbie seems to be one of those Liberals who want what they want no matter what, even if that means the right to have abortions at ANY stage of pregnancy and YOU paying for it! Now who can argue with such logic? :uhoh3:

I never said anything remotely resembling that.

A pregnant woman should have the right to decide if wants to have a child, and if she decides she doesn't,

she should have a window of opportunity to safely and legally terminate that pregnancy.

Your tax dollars aren't funding abortions at PP, unless possibly your state funds them as a few do.

that agenda being the total outlawing of all abortion in this country. That is why every abortion thread turns into a bunch of anti-choice lunatics screeching the same old hysterical cliches.

fine, link to the post where someone made a rational argument against women having a legal, safe window of opportunity to terminate a pregnancy.

all of them idiot. because nobody is preventing them from that by not wanting to fund Planned Parenthood

So now no one believes that life begins at conception and because of that abortion should be illegal?

WTF?

Enough with the meltdowns.

YOU were the one who moronically tried to compare those trying to SAVE the lives of babies that are capable of surviving outside the womb to Nazis who murdered 5 Million Jews...instead of correctly comparing those who demand the right to kill babies at any stage during the pregnancy to the Nazis!

NOTHING ABOUT DE-FUNDING PP PREVENTS THAT

she should have a window of opportunity to safely and legally terminate that pregancy.

NOTHING ABOUT DE-FUNDING PP PREVENTS THAT

Now you tell me what is wrong with my position, why my position should not be the law,

and, if you wish, tell me why your opposing position is better for society.

[QUOTE="NYcarbineer, post: 12436170, member: 18701

and, if you wish, tell me why your opposing position is better for society. [/QUOTE]

1. If SHE wants the abortion, SHE should pay for it.

2. SHE should not have the right to have an abortion at ANY stage of the pregnancy, as most Liberals seem to want. Despite what Liberals say - which a 'fetus' is not a baby at ANY time until it is completely out of the mother's womb - babies capable of surviving outside the womb - babies with a heartbeat, brain activity, capable of felling pain - are no longer 'fetuses' and their lives should be protected.

So now no one believes that life begins at conception and because of that abortion should be illegal?

WTF?

AGAIN, nobody HERE made that argument, though you are applying that motive to people here

because you're an intellectual coward

it's that simple

the only cliche being bantied about here is by losers like you carbintard;. that people want to "ban abortion".

no loser most just dont want to have to pay for it

try again

OMG, now you're claiming that there are no anti-abortionists in America?

Goddam!!!

i'm saying the posts here dont represent what you are saying about posters here

try again...................................................

Why don't you just state your position for the record, like I stated mine.

It's not exactly a profile in courage to simply tell people what your position is.

is there anything the pandering Left cant lie and distort?
if one finds themselves needing or wanting an abortion they werent planning anything, especially parenthood.
oh and safe sex wasnt practiced either.

he doesn't live in those states.

abortion is a small percentage of planned parenthood's work

abortion is legal and is none of your business

but it's always amusing to see misogynist loons trying to tell women what to do with their bodies and then rant and rave about how they want small gubmint... except of course when it comes to legislating Christian dogma

STFU

it's always amusing watching a brainwashed left-wing moron throwing about the -ist, -ism, and -ic names though

they have justification in their brand of religion. the fact that my brand of religion disagrees is irrelevant to them. but what is funny is what I see as people incapable of making actual moral choices trying to impose their "morality" on me.... while they cheer on the murder of doctors providing a legal service to women.

it takes a real adult man or woman to admit when they are wrong

as far as i can see that is way too much for most on the Left on these message boards

what a shame............

[

2. SHE should not have the right to have an abortion at ANY stage of the pregnancy, as most Liberals seem to want. Despite what Liberals say - which a 'fetus' is not a baby at ANY time until it is completely out of the mother's womb - babies capable of surviving outside the womb - babies with a heartbeat, brain activity, capable of felling pain - are no longer 'fetuses' and their lives should be protected.

Roe v Wade gives women a right to an abortion but not an 'any time' right.

he doesn't live in those states.

abortion is a small percentage of planned parenthood's work

abortion is legal and is none of your business

but it's always amusing to see misogynist loons trying to tell women what to do with their bodies and then rant and rave about how they want small gubmint... except of course when it comes to legislating Christian dogma

STFU

they have justification in their brand of religion. the fact that my brand of religion disagrees is irrelevant to them. but what is funny is what I see as people incapable of making actual moral choices trying to impose their "morality" on me.... while they cheer on the murder of doctors providing a legal service to women.

youre a brainwashed idiot. you dont even belong in this conversation. it's above you

WTF?

AGAIN, nobody HERE made that argument, though you are applying that motive to people here

because you're an intellectual coward

it's that simple

really? you didn't support the insane personhood laws that the 110th congress put forth as it's first bill?

WTF?

SOME believe life starts at conception, but this can not be scientifically proven to be a living being. What can NOT be disproven is that there is a point when the BABY has a heartbeat, brain activity, can feel pain, even a point where BABIES are capable of surviving outside the womb...and even PAST this point, as far as the 8 1/2 month term limit many liberals STILL demand to have the right to kill the BABY at this point. That barbaric practice needs to stop!

[

there you go

you just lost

congrats!!

wrong decision

WTF?

SOME believe life starts at conception, but this can not be scientifically proven to be a living being. What can NOT be disproven is that there is a point when the BABY has a heartbeat, brain activity, can feel pain, even a point where BABIES are capable of surviving outside the womb...and even PAST this point, as far as the 8 1/2 month term limit many liberals STILL demand to have the right to kill the BABY at this point. That barbaric practice needs to stop!

exactly!!

it's alive when she goes in there

it's dead and in the garbage when she leaves

[

most liberals believe that a late-term abortion which occurs very rarely, should be a decision made by a woman and her doctor, not a wingnut politician.

you're correct about Roe v Wade not giving the right to an abortion at any stage. it only applies to the first trimester. it was a very careful balancing act which rightwinnuts have been trying to undermine since the '70's.

[

there you go

you just lost

congrats!!

wrong decision

what are you talking about? :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back