"Planned Parenthood": very name is a lie, an abortion isnt the result of planning anything

The republican party. Proudly waging war on women's reproductive rights since 1973!

How is infanticide a reproductive right? Women are free to reproduce as they wish.... who is stopping women from reproducing? Where do you leftwing loons come up with this stupid shit?

Does that mean I shouldn't have to pay for our bloated military?

YOUR 'bloated military' (which has been cut down so much by a Liberal retard that me can no longer even fight a group like ISIS let alone be capable of fighting a major war in our nation's defense) is what currently protects your right to murder babies at any stage during the pregnancy.

So is that a yes? Lets try and stay focused here turnip.

why don't wingers understand that murder is a term legally defined by statute.

abortion is not included in that definition and is LEGAL and CONSTITUTIONALLY PROTECTED.

If you don't want one. don't have one. it's your CHOICE.

now isn't that easy?

Oh I understand how Liberals have rabidly fought to ensure the definition of a fetus includes any baby with any part of it still remaining inside of the mother in order to justify and keep the right to perform Partial Birth Abortions. Despite what the Liberals have been able to maintain by THEIR definition, anyone who believes that an 8 month term baby capable of surviving outside the womb is NOT a baby is a f*ing NUTJOB who has no respect for human life but instead favors their right to murder babies at any stage of pregnancy more!

If I don't want an abortion don't have one? Fair enough - agreed!

Now YOU agree - if YOU want one, YOU pay for it!

damn, you're stupid. your money doesn't pay for abortion.

the rest of your spew is too dumb to sift through.

"That's because Liberals always engage in Generalizations"

EasyT65

Nominated for the most ironic post of 2015! In fact, it's going into my sig!

Last edited:
...and keep the right to perform Partial Birth Abortions.
There is no such medical term or procedure.

par·tial-birth a·bor·tion
noun
plural noun: partial-birth abortions
  1. a late-term abortion of a fetus that has already died, or is killed before being completely removed from the mother.
Are you ever right about anything?
There is no such medical term or procedure. It's simply a late-term abortion. That's why you didn't note your source, which won't be a medical dictionary or textbook.

...and keep the right to perform Partial Birth Abortions.
There is no such medical term or procedure.

par·tial-birth a·bor·tion
noun
plural noun: partial-birth abortions
  1. a late-term abortion of a fetus that has already died, or is killed before being completely removed from the mother.
Are you ever right about anything?
There is no such medical term or procedure. It's simply a late-term abortion. That's why you didn't note your source, which won't be a medical dictionary or textbook.

Yeah, and a chicken is a pig is a tomato... got it.

abortion is not included in that definition and is LEGAL and CONSTITUTIONALLY PROTECTED.

now isn't that easy?

seems pretty simple, but still waiting for the GOP to grasp it, so go figure. ;)

Of course it's not actually murder. But that doesn't matter to them.

It's just like they use the term "Pro-life" when in reality it's more like "Pro-birth" since everyone knows they don't give a shit about life.

If we just spent the government's tax money on killing Muslims instead of abortions, this country could be great again!

Although, I prefer the good old days when we were spending trillions on preparing to kill commies.

If we just spent the government's tax money on killing Muslims instead of abortions, this country could be great again!

Although, I prefer the good old days when we were spending trillions on preparing to kill commies.

ur right dullard; we should have just stuck to the tried and true good ol patriotic plan of Progressives CREATING POOR PEOPLE TO "HELP"!!

i mean there are 13 MILLION MORE on food stamps near the end of obama's SEVENTH YEAR. nancy pelosi said "unemployment and food stamps save or create jobs". Clearly she was right leftard huh?

Does that mean I shouldn't have to pay for our bloated military?

YOUR 'bloated military' (which has been cut down so much by a Liberal retard that me can no longer even fight a group like ISIS let alone be capable of fighting a major war in our nation's defense) is what currently protects your right to murder babies at any stage during the pregnancy.

So is that a yes? Lets try and stay focused here turnip.

if i dont want to pay for a woman's abortion i shouldnt have to. it is preventable. if you dont want o pay for a "bloated military" just leave; because there is no way else for you to not get the protection that military provides?
that answer good enough? focused enough??

now isn't that easy?

seems pretty simple, but still waiting for the GOP to grasp it, so go figure. ;)

when you walk in the clinic it's alive, when you walk out it is dead, in the garbage can. what part am i not getting??

the same idiots saying the extermination of a baby's life isnt a murder because of a legal definition, say death by lethal injection of people who have butchered people IS a murder

idiots and hypocrites

the same idiots saying the extermination of a baby's life isnt a murder because of a legal definition, say death by lethal injection of people who have butchered people IS a murder

idiots and hypocrites
Murder means you have a person. The cow I ate for dinner last night was killed, but it wasn't murdered.

idiots and hypocrites
Murder means you have a person. The cow I ate for dinner last night was killed, but it wasn't murdered.

good one idiot. then why dont you libs eat these "fetuses" too??

i'm sure they'd make some tasty jerky!

or maybe a nice soft pair of leather gloves???

is there anything the pandering Left cant lie and distort?
if one finds themselves needing or wanting an abortion they werent planning anything, especially parenthood.
oh and safe sex wasnt practiced either.

As usual you are an idiot.

Most of what Planned Parenthood does is provide contraception and conception advise and support- most of what they do enables women to prevent unwanted and unexpected pregnancies- so that women can 'plan' their pregnancies'.

However, even women who plan their pregnancies sometimes have abortions- like the account of the woman who discovered that her fetus had no brain- and if born- would be born without any brain.
She decided to have an abortion.

I agree with her- and think you are an idiot.

is there anything the pandering Left cant lie and distort?
if one finds themselves needing or wanting an abortion they werent planning anything, especially parenthood.
oh and safe sex wasnt practiced either.

Lying is the core competency of the left.

Forum List

Back