"Planned Parenthood": very name is a lie, an abortion isnt the result of planning anything

Yeah because we don't have enough kids waiting to be adopted in this country. Solid "logic".

You communists only lie when you say, write, or type something. :thup:

{

When Mitch and Susan Glavas began the domestic adoption process in 2010, there was one expense they weren't anticipating: the marketing budget.

The couple's adoption agency initially suggested that they build a website to introduce themselves to birth parents. But they hesitated -- until an expected six- to 12-month wait for a baby grew longer and longer.

Now 21 months into the process, the Glavas' website (www.glavasadopt.com) is part of a broader online effort to connect with birth families that includes Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, a blog and Internet advertising. "A longer wait requires more resources," says Susan, 44, a manager for her family's tech support business in Orange County, California.
}

Longer wait times, higher costs for U.S. adoptions

There is a reason people turn to China and Africa to adopt, and it isn't because there are so many babies waiting to be adopted, Comrade.

why don't wingers understand that murder is a term legally defined by statute.

abortion is not included in that definition and is LEGAL and CONSTITUTIONALLY PROTECTED.

If you don't want one. don't have one. it's your CHOICE.

now isn't that easy?

seems pretty simple, but still waiting for the GOP to grasp it, so go figure. ;)

you don't have to wait on anyone. You pro-choicers go abort off all your children, you are right it is your sick choice. BUT taxpayers don't want to PAY FOR IT. So grasp on that one

Yeah because we don't have enough kids waiting to be adopted in this country. Solid "logic".

{

When Mitch and Susan Glavas began the domestic adoption process in 2010, there was one expense they weren't anticipating: the marketing budget.

The couple's adoption agency initially suggested that they build a website to introduce themselves to birth parents. But they hesitated -- until an expected six- to 12-month wait for a baby grew longer and longer.

Now 21 months into the process, the Glavas' website (www.glavasadopt.com) is part of a broader online effort to connect with birth families that includes Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, a blog and Internet advertising. "A longer wait requires more resources," says Susan, 44, a manager for her family's tech support business in Orange County, California.
}

There is a reason people turn to China and Africa to adopt, and it isn't because there are so many babies waiting to be adopted, Comrade.

Did you have an actual point? Because your rambling doesn't counteract what I said.

"Each year more than 20,000 children age out of the foster care without being adopted. Today there are 102,000 children in foster care waiting to be adopted ranging in age from less than a year old to 21."

Meet the Children - AdoptUSKids

is there anything the pandering Left cant lie and distort?
if one finds themselves needing or wanting an abortion they werent planning anything, especially parenthood.
oh and safe sex wasnt practiced either.

It is planned. Abortion is the premediated killing of your own baby. :)

{

}

Did you have an actual point? Because your rambling doesn't counteract what I said.

"Each year more than 20,000 children age out of the foster care without being adopted. Today there are 102,000 children in foster care waiting to be adopted ranging in age from less than a year old to 21."

They are saying that denying a teenage girl the morning after pill and forcing her to term so some strangers can have her baby is a better outcome than letting her choose the termination.

It's a sickness with these people.

why don't wingers understand that murder is a term legally defined by statute.

abortion is not included in that definition and is LEGAL and CONSTITUTIONALLY PROTECTED.

If you don't want one. don't have one. it's your CHOICE.

now isn't that easy?

seems pretty simple, but still waiting for the GOP to grasp it, so go figure. ;)

you don't have to wait on anyone. You pro-choicers go abort off all your children, you are right it is your sick choice. BUT taxpayers don't want to PAY FOR IT. So grasp on that one

And I don't want to pay for an inflated military budget but "We the People" have spoken and this is what we're paying for. Get over it.

{

}

They are saying that denying a teenage girl the morning after pill and forcing her to term so some strangers can have her baby is a better outcome than letting her choose the termination.

It's a sickness with these people.

It's straight up selfishness and lack of empathy. We all know the tune would change the second they are forced in to the situation though and it impacts them directly.

half a bil to do the right thing for women is a real budget breaker...

wow, how about doing the right thing and not butchering the alive babies that are being aborted.

GO PAY for your own abortions. the free ride is coming to end

taxpayers are FED UP

Did you have an actual point?

Yes, that you are lying when you claim that babies are waiting to be adopted in America,

Because your rambling doesn't counteract what I said.

Other than demonstrating that you're lying about this.

Since you Communist have yet to get abortion of 15 year olds legalized by SCOTUS, this is entirely irrelevant. Abortion targets infants, not children removed from homes at later ages.

Did you have an actual point?

Yes, that you are lying when you claim that babies are waiting to be adopted in America,

Because your rambling doesn't counteract what I said.

Other than demonstrating that you're lying about this.

Since you Communist have yet to get abortion of 15 year olds legalized by SCOTUS, this is entirely irrelevant. Abortion targets infants, not children removed from homes at later ages.

Do you know how I know you don't understand the definition of the word "infant"?

And as I've stated and proven, we have plenty of kids waiting to be adopted. When are you going to step up and adopt a few big mouth?

[
Do you know how I know you don't understand the definition of the word "infant"?

And as I've stated and proven, we have plenty of kids waiting to be adopted. When are you going to step up and adopt a few big mouth?

You claimed that killing infants is good because we have kids waiting to be adopted.

Again, older children removed from homes have utterly zero impact on the question of abortion.

[

You claimed that killing infants is good because we have kids waiting to be adopted.

Again, older children removed from homes have utterly zero impact on the question of abortion.

Once again you're wrong.

We have plenty of infants and children of all ages waiting to be adopted. As I have shown.

Try again.

Forum List

Back