Planting trees for carbon capture is a losing strategy.

Woodznutz

Platinum Member
Dec 9, 2021
Just look at the number and size of forest wildfires burning now around the world. Why add more fuel that will just go up in smoke.

Just look at the number and size of forest wildfires burning now around the world. Why add more fuel that will just go up in smoke.

This is the pinnacle of Dem science invalidity.

1. Fires are about LACK OF FRESH WATER which is 100% about TOO MANY HUMANS sucking TOO MUCH FRESH WATER from finite land based sources. Hawaii's population grew 15 fold in the past 120 years. Each additional human consumes 25+ gallons of fresh water per day. Add enough humans and eventually that drains the water table. Plants get dry and they burn. Dem "solution" = pack America with illegals to increased fresh water consumption and lie and blame fires on "warming" that does not exist.

2. A warmer Earth is a wetter Earth and hence has LESS FIRES not more.... you MORON!!!

We could be building desalination plants as a short term solution, but we need population control in the long term. Desalination is blocked by the Co2 FRAUD which LOVES the FIRES and the MORONS LIKE YOU WHO EQUATE FIRES TO "WARMING" THAT DOES NOT EXIST.

We use to do things to slow fires and lower wildfire danger... like clearing out dead brush and trees and carving fire breaks on hillsides to help put fires out when they start... we need to go back to that strategy...

In my extended AO there was not a tree to be seen in many areas say on a rough triangle between Warrenton, Culpeper, and Fredericksburg, Virginia during the Civil War due to the armies going into winter quarters in the area.

The Wilderness Battlefield area was full of brambles and undergrowth due to pre-war wood cutting. Many troops, N&S, perished by the fires started there by cannon and musket fire.

Trees > Brush.

This is the pinnacle of Dem science invalidity.

1. Fires are about LACK OF FRESH WATER which is 100% about TOO MANY HUMANS sucking TOO MUCH FRESH WATER from finite land based sources. Hawaii's population grew 15 fold in the past 120 years. Each additional human consumes 25+ gallons of fresh water per day. Add enough humans and eventually that drains the water table. Plants get dry and they burn. Dem "solution" = pack America with illegals to increased fresh water consumption and lie and blame fires on "warming" that does not exist.

2. A warmer Earth is a wetter Earth and hence has LESS FIRES not more.... you MORON!!!

Jurassic/now: Apples/oranges.

The largest fires are occurring where few people live. Where groundwater is being depleted by man are agricultural and urban areas, not in the woodlands.

1719351137199.png

We ask the same about why burn more fossil fuels.

But deniers want no trees.

Thee amount of area burned by wildfires each year has gone down over the last few decades.

The OP doesn't separate natural fires from human-caused fires ... at least here in The West, humans cause over 90% of wildfires ... mostly by building homes in fire prone areas ... Chaparral burns every 25 years, with warmer and wetter conditions, it burns every 20 years ... the problem is The Rich build homes there ... so they burn four times every generation ... all human caused ...

One thing the insurance industry gets right is fire risk ... if they thought wildfires were an increasing risk, premiums would increase ... or insurance companies will stop insuring homes ... so we need only look at them to truly understand the financial risks ...

The plant material that burns is carbon-neutral ... meaning no matter how much we burn, no matter how much carbon dioxide we release ... carbon levels in the atmosphere remain unchanged ... all the carbon in vegetation came from the atmosphere, plants and blue-green algae are one-for-one organisms, conservation of mass ... this is demonstrated by isotope analysis ...

I don't know what nonsense the OP title is about ... much like it's okay to rape a girl by the way she dresses, right ... we plant trees to lower temperatures ... make our street beautiful ... build shelters for the homeless ... provide critical habitat for cute fuzzy darling animals with infantile faces ... plus it burns and warms our pink (or brown) little toes ...

If you wanted carbon capture ... go make babies ... monger whores like President Trump ...

Last edited:
Climate science is mutually exclusive from your political beliefs about climate change.
Correct, climate science is purely based on politics and not science. If it was based on science, you fragile group wouldn't be suffering.

Are you clued up on climate science? Serious question. If you are, please tell me what the temperature, co2 ppm, sea level height etc.. has to be for mankind to go extinct? Please don't forget those figures that the dinosaurs flourished under when answering. I cannot for the life of me find an expert Alarmist that can answer this.

... and why we can't forecast weather 5 days ahead yet picture perfect at 100 years? ... and how are you correcting for convection? ...

There are better reasons to curtail our fossil fuel use ... look how bad the environment is in the Gaza Strip right now, all paid for by fossil fuel profits ... how many dead moose in Alberta now? ... this post brought to you by Columbia River HYDRO-POWER ... no fossils were disturbed in her creation ...

Correct, climate science is purely based on politics and not science. If it was based on science, you fragile group wouldn't be suffering.

Are you clued up on climate science? Serious question. If you are, please tell me what the temperature, co2 ppm, sea level height etc.. has to be for mankind to go extinct? Please don't forget those figures that the dinosaurs flourished under when answering. I cannot for the life of me find an expert Alarmist that can answer this.
Hilarious

It’s notable that you don’t argue the science because it’s not on your side, so you argue doubt and politics.

Forum List

Back