🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Planting trees for carbon capture is a losing strategy.

Fecesphilia ...
Dogs and lots of other animals, will eat stool of their own and from other animals to satisfy needs for certain nutrients and trace elements. It is not uncommon. I do not believe fecesphilia is a word. I believe the term you're looking for is copraphagia.

Dogs and lots of other animals, will eat stool of their own and from other animals to satisfy needs for certain nutrients and trace elements. It is not uncommon. I do not believe fecesphilia is a word. I believe the term you're looking for is copraphagia.

Specifically carnivore poop ... their digestive systems aren't all that efficient so there's still nutrition to be had ... ferrets are especially bad, a dog will slurp down ferret poop in a New York heartbeat ... wow, you do know shit !!! ... I'm impressed ...

Specifically carnivore poop ... their digestive systems aren't all that efficient so there's still nutrition to be had ... ferrets are especially bad, a dog will slurp down ferret poop in a New York heartbeat ... wow, you do know shit !!! ... I'm impressed ...
I've had a lot of critters. When I was in high school, I had a horse - a pretty ratty mustang. I was boarding it at a ranch outside of town. I took a girl there to impress her and found the horse was ill. While we were curry combing him, he took a nasty, reeking shit and then turned around and started eating it. I tried to get him away from it but he just pushed me away and went on chowning down. That girl was IMPRESSED.

This is the pinnacle of Dem science invalidity.

1. Fires are about LACK OF FRESH WATER which is 100% about TOO MANY HUMANS sucking TOO MUCH FRESH WATER from finite land based sources. Hawaii's population grew 15 fold in the past 120 years. Each additional human consumes 25+ gallons of fresh water per day. Add enough humans and eventually that drains the water table. Plants get dry and they burn. Dem "solution" = pack America with illegals to increased fresh water consumption and lie and blame fires on "warming" that does not exist.

2. A warmer Earth is a wetter Earth and hence has LESS FIRES not more.... you MORON!!!

We could be building desalination plants as a short term solution, but we need population control in the long term. Desalination is blocked by the Co2 FRAUD which LOVES the FIRES and the MORONS LIKE YOU WHO EQUATE FIRES TO "WARMING" THAT DOES NOT EXIST.
Hawaii is surrounded by water

Desalination should not be a mystery to the democrats running the state

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
Jurassic/now: Apples/oranges.

The largest fires are occurring where few people live. Where groundwater is being depleted by man are agricultural and urban areas, not in the woodlands.

complete bullshit.

Land based fresh water that originates in Colorado gets consumed by cities far away from it. All connected.

Hawaii is surrounded by water

Desalination should not be a mystery to the democrats running the state

But the Co2 FRAUD blocks desalination, because the Co2 FRAUD is not about solving problems, but rather prevents them from being solved so it can cheer the fires and lie about the cause...and blame Co2 for it.

Last edited:
That's what I said. Cities are urban areas.

And, irrigated agriculture uses the most groundwater, 70 percent.

Wildfires rarely occur in cities.

"Wildfires can occur in various environments globally. They are not limited to a particular continent or ecosystem. Common areas where wildfires occur include:"
  • Forests
  • Grasslands
  • Savannas
  • Shrublands
  • Rural areas

OK, being of limited intellect. Let's try this again.

What increases fires in "wilderness?"

A) an alleged 2F increase in temperature
B) too many humans sucking too much fresh water from nature, and humans include agriculture, since humans consume plants....

On land, we have lakes, rivers, aquifers, and a "water table."

Inflow = rain and snowmelt
Outflow = what nature and humans take plus what evaporates and what ends up in the ocean

What has changed?

how much humans are consuming from finite land based water supply. When you drain the water table with too many humans, including illegals, you make plants DRY, and THAT IS WHY PLANTS BURN, not a phony 2F increase in temperature, which, if happening, would actually make Earth WETTER as it did during WARMER WETTER JURASSIC...

OK, being of limited intellect. Let's try this again.

What increases fires in "wilderness?"

A) an alleged 2F increase in temperature
B) too many humans sucking too much fresh water from nature, and humans include agriculture, since humans consume plants....

On land, we have lakes, rivers, aquifers, and a "water table."

Inflow = rain and snowmelt
Outflow = what nature and humans take plus what evaporates and what ends up in the ocean

What has changed?

how much humans are consuming from finite land based water supply. When you drain the water table with too many humans, including illegals, you make plants DRY, and THAT IS WHY PLANTS BURN, not a phony 2F increase in temperature, which, if happening, would actually make Earth WETTER as it did during WARMER WETTER JURASSIC...
Jurassic/Now = apples/oranges.

Our western deserts are a result of the mountains effect on the climate there, mountains which likely weren't there during the Jurassic.

Our western deserts are a result of the mountains effect on the climate there, mountains which likely weren't there during the Jurassic.
The Rockies began lifting about 75 million years ago, long after the Jurassic period. But you don't mean the Rockies, do you. You mean the Sierras along the coast. They had multiple origins that took place earlier, over 100 million years ago. Still not back to the Jurassic (201.3 - 145 mya).

Laughable. Same planet.

Re-arranging the mountains and land does not alter the climate of Earth as a whole. If you switched the Antarctic Circle with the Arctic Circle, Texas would regularly get to -40F, but Earth's climate would not change.

Laughable. Same planet.

Re-arranging the mountains and land does not alter the climate of Earth as a whole. If you switched the Antarctic Circle with the Arctic Circle, Texas would regularly get to -40F, but Earth's climate would not change.
There's no way of knowing that.

There's no way of knowing that.

Why does one Earth polar circle, the Antarctic...

have 9+ times the ice of the other, the Arctic
is on average 50F colder than the Arctic
calves or puts 9 times the ice into the oceans vs the Arctic

??????????????????????????????????????????????

THAT is THE FIRST QUESTION of EARTH CLIMATE CHANGE....

Forum List

Back