Plastering the review forum with Political shows and opinion.

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
It doesn't belong.
g5000, IMO - has no interest in reviewing a show other than debating the politics of it,
No different than if someone else started creating threads here "reviewing" episodes of The Five on Fox News.
THis is a political website, so no forum is going to be completely politics free... hell I have seen politics injected in the Food forum before.
But making multiple threads about episodes of a political show doesn't belong here.

He is fine in non political discussion.
This site works a lot better when the upstairs rock throwing doesn't get into the basement, non politcal sections.

Good point. "Reviews" seemed to be the last forum that wasn't tainted by outright political commentary, until now.

Good point. "Reviews" seemed to be the last forum that wasn't tainted by outright political commentary, until now.

It doesn't belong.
g5000, IMO - has no interest in reviewing a show other than debating the politics of it,
No different than if someone else started creating threads here "reviewing" episodes of The Five on Fox News.
THis is a political website, so no forum is going to be completely politics free... hell I have seen politics injected in the Food forum before.
But making multiple threads about episodes of a political show doesn't belong here.
I have no comment about g5000 because I don't like to comment on other members behavior. However, I do agree with your comments on this forum. I think any political discussion should be related to the review and using a comment in a review as an opening to start a political discussion should be avoided. Often the originator of the tread can bring it back on topic unless the thread has reached a dead end.

I think most people who come to this forum want to read or post reviews about books and movies, and TV, not discuss politics.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back