Playing like a girl means you're a badass.

Outta desegregate pro sports by sex. Let's see how equal women are on an NFL team with guys. :)

Got women in elite military units so let's see the logical extension and what happens to them when a 400 pound linebacker takes offense at something they said pre-game. :)

The symptoms of Obama Derangement Syndrome are on full display here!

As it turns out, the President cannot compliment the Women's Soccer Team on a World Cup win without those afflicted by ODS blowing gaskets.

I do believe that if Obama said "American mothers are a true treasure in our society.", some poor ODS sufferer will have something negative to say. In fact, with that bit of chum in the water, watch them circle and ponce on this post! It's truly funny to see.

As it turns out, the President cannot compliment the Women's Soccer Team on a World Cup win without those afflicted by ODS blowing gaskets.

I do believe that if Obama said "American mothers are a true treasure in our society.", some poor ODS sufferer will have something negative to say. In fact, with that bit of chum in the water, watch them circle and ponce on this post! It's truly funny to see.

:slap:

I speak up and against the ODS loons so damn much around here that I get accused of being a left wing loon at least once a week. And now you say that I have Obama Derangement Syndrome? Get the fuck out of here with that nonsense!!

If you weren't so busy being completely obsessed with Obama you'd understand that this tread isn't about Obama at all. It's about gender equality and political correctness.

But in the interests of fairness, the majority of competitions remain segregated by gender, because playing like a boy means you're a badder ass. That about right?

Obama: 'Playing like a girl means you're a badass' - CNNPolitics.com
Show me a guy that carry a baby for 9 months then give birth then I would agree. Like most things it not so cut and dried. The concept of opposites as illustrated in my avatar apply here. Men perform better in certain areas while women perform better in others.

Outta desegregate pro sports by sex. Let's see how equal women are on an NFL team with guys. :)

Got women in elite military units so let's see the logical extension and what happens to them when a 400 pound linebacker takes offense at something they said pre-game. :)
Women are smaller....about as successful at NFL as any small guy. But for fun, watch a football game when the kids are about 11-13 years old. The girls destroy the boys......why do you think that is?

Women are smaller....about as successful at NFL as any small guy. But for fun, watch a football game when the kids are about 11-13 years old. The girls destroy the boys......why do you think that is?
Socialization combined with nature.

Socialization combined with nature.
Actually, by 13, the girls are full grown and have a lower center of gravity. Boys are still small. I remember playing pick-up flag football games (I love defense) and the boys would have to triple team me..........after a few plays, at first they wouldn't take me seriously until I nailed the runner behind the line of scrimmage a few times.

Would think because girls don't fear hitting or hurting a boy. Boys do fear hitting and hurting 'fragile' girls though.

Would think because girls don't fear hitting or hurting a boy. Boys do fear hitting and hurting 'fragile' girls though.
That may last about 2 plays where I was from. :lol: Especially growing up playing "Murder ball" with all my male cousins.

:slap:

I speak up and against the ODS loons so damn much around here that I get accused of being a left wing loon at least once a week. And now you say that I have Obama Derangement Syndrome? Get the fuck out of here with that nonsense!!

If you weren't so busy being completely obsessed with Obama you'd understand that this tread isn't about Obama at all. It's about gender equality and political correctness.
Easy, Big Fella! I did not call you out! I'm looking at other posters on this thread.

What sports would be suitable for mixed gender competition? Pro Golf, Bowling, Tennis? Certainly not any of the contact sports.

Not a very good comparison. Different weight classes, like boxing, would make more sense.

Another thing you have to look at is that most sports are/were developed on the foundation of displaying male strength. I cant think of a sport that started off as a female sport.

What sports would be suitable for mixed gender competition? Pro Golf, Bowling, Tennis? Certainly not any of the contact sports.

But I thought playing like a girl means you're a badass. So, are boys badder asses?

Not a very good comparison. Different weight classes, like boxing, would make more sense.

If women wanna be in elite combat units like Rangers and Seals they can suck it up and play like the boys in every sport we do. Or, they're not actually equal to men and need to quit claiming they are. Can't have it both ways. Wanna be equal, be equal and quit whining about physical differences.

No we don't. Next!

No we don't. Next!

3rd female student earns Army's prestigious Ranger tab

Navy SEALs set to open to women, top admiral says

None yet, but Seals are just a matter of time.

Forum List

Back