Playing like a girl means you're a badass.

Men perform better in certain areas while women perform better in others.

Show me where I said anything to the contrary, and I will rescind the :slap: I'm giving you now.

Playing like a boy means you're a badder ass. Cooking like a boy means you suck.

Outta desegregate pro sports by sex. Let's see how equal women are on an NFL team with guys. :)

Got women in elite military units so let's see the logical extension and what happens to them when a 400 pound linebacker takes offense at something they said pre-game. :)

Not a very good comparison. Different weight classes, like boxing, would make more sense.

If women wanna be in elite combat units like Rangers and Seals they can suck it up and play like the boys in every sport we do. Or, they're not actually equal to men and need to quit claiming they are. Can't have it both ways. Wanna be equal, be equal and quit whining about physical differences.

Then let's require everyone in the NFL to pass Ranger training.

Outta desegregate pro sports by sex. Let's see how equal women are on an NFL team with guys. :)

Got women in elite military units so let's see the logical extension and what happens to them when a 400 pound linebacker takes offense at something they said pre-game. :)

No we don't. Next!

3rd female student earns Army's prestigious Ranger tab

Navy SEALs set to open to women, top admiral says

None yet, but Seals are just a matter of time.
It will take a very special woman to make the SEALS. I am not saying it's impossible tho.

Not a very good comparison. Different weight classes, like boxing, would make more sense.

If women wanna be in elite combat units like Rangers and Seals they can suck it up and play like the boys in every sport we do. Or, they're not actually equal to men and need to quit claiming they are. Can't have it both ways. Wanna be equal, be equal and quit whining about physical differences.

As with those military units, it will be a small amount of women able to qualify for sports like professional football or hockey with men. There would likely be at least a few that would, though.

The symptoms of Obama Derangement Syndrome are on full display here!

As it turns out, the President cannot compliment the Women's Soccer Team on a World Cup win without those afflicted by ODS blowing gaskets.

I do believe that if Obama said "American mothers are a true treasure in our society.", some poor ODS sufferer will have something negative to say. In fact, with that bit of chum in the water, watch them circle and ponce on this post! It's truly funny to see.

If he were to cure cancer, the question would be:

"Why Does Obama Hate the Pharmaceutical Industry?"

Another thing you have to look at is that most sports are/were developed on the foundation of displaying male strength.

So now, you're just being sexist, and trying to use it to justify sexism. Sports were developed on the foundation of displaying fitness and ability.

Maybe it just so happens that men have more fitness and ability? :badgrin:

As someone who trains in Muay Thai I can tell you that boxing would make no sense at all. A 130 pound woman and a 130 pound man are NOT equal. That is why you will never see Ronda Rousey fight a man in the UFC.

Men perform better in certain areas while women perform better in others.

Show me where I said anything to the contrary, and I will rescind the :slap: I'm giving you now.

Playing like a boy means you're a badder ass. Cooking like a boy means you suck.
No. Neither of those statements are true. Some of the best chefs in the world are men.

Oh?

So you think women would do well in boxing at the same weight as men?

Do you want to take a moment and rethink your answer?

To be honest, I would run away screaming from this woman, even if I had 100 lbs on her.

ronda-rousey-ufc.png

Another thing you have to look at is that most sports are/were developed on the foundation of displaying male strength.

So now, you're just being sexist, and trying to use it to justify sexism. Sports were developed on the foundation of displaying fitness and ability.

Yes they were developed specifically with the intention of men playing those sports and tailored to emphasize male strength.

Yes they were developed specifically with the intention of men playing those sports and tailored to emphasize male strength.

:link:

Just one example. Basketball and netball

History of netball - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"The history of netball can be traced to the early development of basketball. A year after basketball was invented in 1891, the sport was modified for women to accommodate social conventions regarding their participation in sport, giving rise to women's basketball. "

Oh?

So you think women would do well in boxing at the same weight as men?

Do you want to take a moment and rethink your answer?

To be honest, I would run away screaming from this woman, even if I had 100 lbs on her.

ronda-rousey-ufc.png

I should probably clarify that I would only be running away if we were talking about a boxing match. If we're talking wrestling, I'm eagerly giving up the pin. :D

Or just more testosterone.

Walk past any elementary school playground (but keep walking; you don't want to be accused of loitering) and you'll notice that most of the girls are taller and heavier overall than the boys. Once the hormones kick in at puberty, though, the balance shifts.

Even so, someone recently did an experiment with a group of men where they subjected them to sensations mimicking labor pains. To a man, they ended up screaming and begging for painkillers.

Strength isn't only about muscle mass.

:link:

Just one example. Basketball and netball

History of netball - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"The history of netball can be traced to the early development of basketball. A year after basketball was invented in 1891, the sport was modified for women to accommodate social conventions regarding their participation in sport, giving rise to women's basketball. "

So.....of the thousands of sports that have been played by thousands of cultures in human history, all you got is the fact that one male sport was modified into a female sport?

:lmao:

Forum List

Back