Playing like a girl means you're a badass.

Yes they were developed specifically with the intention of men playing those sports and tailored to emphasize male strength.

:link:

Just one example. Basketball and netball

History of netball - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"The history of netball can be traced to the early development of basketball. A year after basketball was invented in 1891, the sport was modified for women to accommodate social conventions regarding their participation in sport, giving rise to women's basketball. "

So.....of the thousands of sports that have been played by thousands of cultures in human history, all you got is the fact that one male sport was modified into a female sport?

:lmao:
Well you asked for a link. I dont have time to list all the sports for you. If you want to research them instead of back pedaling you can show the board your results. :laugh:

Can you show me just one major sport that was developed specifically for women? Just one and I will concede.

Last edited:
I do believe that if Obama said "American mothers are a true treasure in our society.", some poor ODS sufferer will have something negative to say.

One of those mothers in the audience was a fucking MUSLIM!!! :mad-61:

The symptoms of Obama Derangement Syndrome are on full display here!

As it turns out, the President cannot compliment the Women's Soccer Team on a World Cup win without those afflicted by ODS blowing gaskets.

I do believe that if Obama said "American mothers are a true treasure in our society.", some poor ODS sufferer will have something negative to say. In fact, with that bit of chum in the water, watch them circle and ponce on this post! It's truly funny to see.

:slap:

I speak up and against the ODS loons so damn much around here that I get accused of being a left wing loon at least once a week. And now you say that I have Obama Derangement Syndrome? Get the fuck out of here with that nonsense!!

If you weren't so busy being completely obsessed with Obama you'd understand that this tread isn't about Obama at all. It's about gender equality and political correctness.

He was simply complimenting the players, though. He wasn't suggesting that these women could defeat male teams.

Have you ever heard the phrase..."he plays like a girl"? What do you think that means?

Another question.......do you actually watch women's soccer? I mean....really watch it?

Yes they were developed specifically with the intention of men playing those sports and tailored to emphasize male strength.

:link:

Just one example. Basketball and netball

History of netball - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"The history of netball can be traced to the early development of basketball. A year after basketball was invented in 1891, the sport was modified for women to accommodate social conventions regarding their participation in sport, giving rise to women's basketball. "

So.....of the thousands of sports that have been played by thousands of cultures in human history, all you got is the fact that one male sport was modified into a female sport?

:lmao:
Well you asked for a link. I dont have time to list all the sports for you. If you want to research them instead of back pedaling you can show the board your results. :laugh:

Can you show me just one major sport that was developed specifically for women? Just one and I will concede.

Compound question fallacy. Shifting the burden fallacy.

Forum List

Back