plea bargain ..

Two years and not one piece of proof by the LW'ers yet. In the end, Mueller will get a couple of low level indictments totally unrelated to Trump or Russian collusion. He has to do something to justify the waste of time, money and resources. I mean......wasn't this supposed to be a slam dunk a year ago?

nope, not one - thats why his lawyers are talking to Mueller :eusa_whistle:

:lmao:

What do you see to be the likely outcome of the Mueller investigation? How much time will Trump serve? How will Pence do as POTUS? How will the left try to remove Pence from office once Trump goes to prison?

Two years and not one piece of proof by the LW'ers yet. In the end, Mueller will get a couple of low level indictments totally unrelated to Trump or Russian collusion. He has to do something to justify the waste of time, money and resources. I mean......wasn't this supposed to be a slam dunk a year ago?

What do you see to be the likely outcome of the Mueller investigation? How much time will Trump serve? How will Pence do as POTUS? How will the left try to remove Pence from office once Trump goes to prison?

Trump is safe .. his Cartel members that did his bidding, not so much.

but, but, but, but, but, but............but.....but........................but

hasn't the water boiled fking yet? I mean shit we're at two years now. And you're still watching.

Trump won't be removed unless the dems take the House and Senate, which isn't happening. But Trump and Bannon have essentially bullied the Senate into trying to pass HC and now taxes that don't actually do much of anything positive, and what they do that's a positive is so uneven that the entire policy arguably is worse than doing nothing. The dems debated HC for years BEFORE Obama got elected. They knew their bill was a weak attempt but it was all they could pass. In retrospect, I suspect some of them wish they'd passed even less coverage, but done so with some goper votes. Maybe not, because the gop is pretty good at running away from any reform they've done on HC. Votes on expanding Medicaid or giving employer tax breaks for providing insurance just seem to ...... disappear into the air as if they never occurred. LOL

But, if Trump's inner circle and better yet family start seeing indictments, he and Bannon may not scare people.

tick tick tick tick

You LW fantasy types are the only eager ones who just can't stand watching the clock keep ticking by. You are going to be so disappointed in the end. I'm not sure how you guys can show your face here when nothing of any import happens.
You LW fantasy types are the only eager ones who just can't stand watching the clock keep ticking by.

Au contraire. The ticking clock is like a dredge. The longer the ticking, the greater the potential for retrieving the "dead bodies" Trump and his cronies had rather keep laying on the "river bottom."

tick tick tick tick

You LW fantasy types are the only eager ones who just can't stand watching the clock keep ticking by. You are going to be so disappointed in the end. I'm not sure how you guys can show your face here when nothing of any import happens.
You LW fantasy types are the only eager ones who just can't stand watching the clock keep ticking by.

Au contraire. The ticking clock is like a dredge. The longer the ticking, the greater the potential for retrieving the "dead bodies" Trump and his cronies had rather keep laying on the "river bottom."

he drained the swamp and exposed his pals

F'm all.

tick tick tick tick

the irony of that post.

Yeah, any day now... for what, 312 days now? You people are unhinged.
Hey, Shit for brains! Mueller didn't start the investigation until last May, which was just SIX(6) months ago. Take that 312 days and stick it! The new "Administration" wasn't trying to do shit other than deny, cover and ignore it!

Watergate took almost 2 1/2 years to complete after J. Edgar H. died and L. Patrick Gray took over the FBI. When a crook is in the White House, these things might need more than a week or so to finish up. Wait for the Christmas/New Years surprise coming down close to home for the Dip Shit Don and rattling his narcissistic ass! Be a patient little Space Cadet now, hear?

Hey, Shit for brains! Mueller didn't start the investigation until last May, which was just SIX(6) months ago. Take that 312 days and stick it! The new "Administration" wasn't trying to do shit other than deny, cover and ignore it!

Watergate took almost 2 1/2 years to complete after J. Edgar H. died and L. Patrick Gray took over the FBI. When a crook is in the White House, these things might need more than a week or so to finish up. Wait for the Christmas/New Years surprise coming down close to home for the Dip Shit Don and rattling his narcissistic ass! Be a patient little Space Cadet now, hear?

math and RW idiots go different directions same as their facts

stupid.JPG

View attachment 163167

grow up.

Oh for fuck sakes, you moonbats have been prattling on since inauguration day about the Russians.

Forum List

Back