plea bargain ..

Two years and not one piece of proof by the LW'ers yet. In the end, Mueller will get a couple of low level indictments totally unrelated to Trump or Russian collusion. He has to do something to justify the waste of time, money and resources. I mean......wasn't this supposed to be a slam dunk a year ago?

nope, not one - thats why his lawyers are talking to Mueller :eusa_whistle:

:lmao:
hasn't the water boiled fking yet? I mean shit we're at two years now. And you're still watching.
Flynn resigned less than a year ago, tard.

I know every day feels twice as long since Trump was elected. We all feel that way.

you give us a-b-c - we'll give you x-y-z

Monday brings out a new day to rat on your fellow RW crooks.

Flynn's attorney reportedly met with Mueller's team Monday, suggesting plea talks are underway

TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK

Haha...you homos aren't gonna bust a wad in your little pink panties are you?
"FOR SURE THIS TIME"
xsGR2OV.gif

Homophobia ^^^ is a cover for those gay curious, or those who have engaged in homosexual acts and enjoy it, and then hate themselves and others who are homo or bi sexual.

You can look it up!

Link: The Roots Of Homophobia - Putting Freud To The Test | Assault On Gay America | FRONTLINE | PBS

"The results of this study indicate that individuals who score in the homophobic range and admit negative affect toward homosexuality demonstrate significant sexual arousal to male homosexual erotic stimuli."

Two years and not one piece of proof by the LW'ers yet. In the end, Mueller will get a couple of low level indictments totally unrelated to Trump or Russian collusion. He has to do something to justify the waste of time, money and resources. I mean......wasn't this supposed to be a slam dunk a year ago?

hasn't the water boiled fking yet? I mean shit we're at two years now. And you're still watching.

I know every day feels twice as long since Trump was elected. We all feel that way.
Flynn wasn't my reference point. but nice deflection.

You replied in a string about Mueller's investigation.

Mueller was assigned as special prosecutor five months ago.

You're looking dumber by the second, rube.

fk dude, get over your fking self. This entire thing is russia russia, it's been two fking years now, is your water fking boiling yet? I give a shit Muellers injection.

fk dude, get over your fking self. This entire thing is russia russia, it's been two fking years now, is your water fking boiling yet? I give a shit Muellers injection.

Poor G as been in meltdown state since Hillary lost. If he weren't such a miserable, mean-spirted douche, I'd almost feel sorry for him.

Forum List

Back