Please arrest Trump…what would energize ‘the base’ and legit fence-sitters more than an arrest?

Legit fence-sitters have a genuine interest in bettering the nation…they all kicked ass under Trump. Like all sane people….It’s not about personal feelings for them.

Trump has been trying to get himself arrested since he was thrown out of office. He’s just as stupid as you are thinking that getting arrested will help his situation.

I pray to God that he’s arrested on national television….it will be epic, the climax to the endless witch-hunts….there’s just no way an arrest won’t mobilize everybody even half legit.

Yeah...you guys have been threatening violence forever.

Of course they are a cult. A cult of the indifferent, ambivalent, and perennially undecided, so you add the "legit" adjective as a lever so as to excuse them politically as needed.

Say again, Petunia?

View attachment 766818

The problem with your little map is that it assumes that everyone in those red counties voted Republican and they didn’t. All of your little red and blue states are mostly purple if coloured according to votes cast.

Trump has been trying to get himself arrested since he was thrown out of office.
Honey, he was never "thrown" out of office. He left of his own accord his own man after seeing that he would never be allowed the proper time needed to prove the stealing of his office in this terribly ridiculous system we have that puts schedule ahead of legitimacy and legality.

He’s just as stupid as you are thinking that getting arrested will help his situation.
How many floors does that place him above Biden thinking he can get million dollar payments sent to his family from chinese oligarchs in payment while he holds office sending them quid pro quo favors selling out his own country?

The problem with your little map is that it assumes that everyone in those red counties voted Republican and they didn’t. All of your little red and blue states are mostly purple if coloured according to votes cast.

The problem with your dim mind is that you forget that each red county represents a democratically counted preponderance (majority) of republican and conservatives! And even in those few blue ones, many conservatives and republicans abound, too.

The problem with your dim mind is that you forget that each red county represents a democratically counted preponderance (majority) of republican and conservatives! And even in those few blue ones, many conservatives and republicans abound, too.

The overwhelming majority of republicans will not start a war for Donald Trump.

I pray to God that he’s arrested on national television….it will be epic, the climax to the endless witch-hunts….there’s just no way an arrest won’t mobilize everybody even half legit.

To be clear, what are you talking about when you say "mobilize"?

I agree; we need to find out who would put a narcissistic demagogue over country. Arrest him and let the traitorous losers out themselves.

When the MAGA base stops being deranged lunatics and starts being normal then maybe they’ll start winning elections again.

I agree; we need to find out who would put a narcissistic demagogue over country. Arrest him and let the traitorous losers out themselves.

I predict, of Trump is convicted, there will be a show of protest. But nothing more than a show.

This is simply "lawfare," by the democrats to try to get a violent reaction from Trump supporters so they can move into the next phase of their crack down............

We know what the left/democrats are doing......we know what they have done throughout their history..........the mass murder and death......we have to say "no,"........ we remember what they have done and we will stop it now.........

They are now using the legal system to likely arrest the former leader of their political rivals.......on fake charges.......and the asshats on the left think this is going to end well.......

I am hoping we have enough fire power to put him away for a couple of years. I can't imagine him winning from inside of prison.
Republican voters have nothing to lose. Voting for the same RINOS/NEO CONS is over. It was over many years ago. Only the corruption of the Republican establishment has kept this going. This party has its politicians deriding its own voters. So, you know there are many shills in it.

I predict, of Trump is convicted, there will be a show of protest. But nothing more than a show.

No....blm and antifa brownshirts of the democrat party will dress as Trump supporters and start violence..........we have already seen this in action on Jan. 6

Does the left really want to see Trump as President for life?
Trump and his cult do.

March 3 2018
U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely.

“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida.

“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.
Because arresting him is how they're going to get Trump as President for life.
No, that's how people get LIFE, in prison, arresting them is the first step.
Apparently they're too stupid to notice how things go in other countries.
Trump's cult is.

2000.jpeg

If the legal situation warrants it, he will be arrested. I am sure there will be those who protest, but not like the size it would have been 2 years ago.
Yep. And if what we see on this board represents MAGA World™ -- and it usually does, since it has been all essentially one bizarre organism to this point -- some will react with threats of violence, and some will try to throw him under the bus and move to De Santis without being too awkward and obvious.

Violence itself? Could be. But it won't be the whole of the cult doing it. Some will know to split away to save themselves. Hard to say what that split will look like, since they have been so monolithic to this point. We might see two layers of the cult -- one still with him, the other looking for a new deity.

:popcorn:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back