🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Please elect Hillary

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
So that Romney and Jeb and the rest of the GOP will shut the hell up and crawl back under their rocks for another 8 years. It's the only way to make them happy again.

clintonbush.jpg

So first Romney endorses Cruz to stop Trump but then says Kasich is the only one who can govern? Jeb reluctantly endorse Cruz but his brother "W" won't?

I can't take these idiots anymore. The GOP is the ONLY organized body on the face of the planet who can get Hillary elected. ISIS could probably even beat her.

clintonbush.jpg

BTW, this picture was taken at the funeral of Nancy Reagan.

Good times. I wonder if they defecated over Reagans grave after the ceremony

clintonbush.jpg

Bernie Sanders should be using that photo to gin up supporters. It would seem to be a slam dunk.

clintonbush.jpg

Nice picture

Why would anyone be offended?

Political opponents are necessarily enemies.

Get the notion that two people disagree with each other then they hate each other. Married couples disagree all the time, but they are deeply in love.

So first Romney endorses Cruz to stop Trump but then says Kasich is the only one who can govern? Jeb reluctantly endorse Cruz but his brother "W" won't?

I can't take these idiots anymore. The GOP is the ONLY organized body on the face of the planet who can get Hillary elected. ISIS could probably even beat her.

The GOP establishment is rallying around Cruz because they are confident he will lose.

They want the right wing of the party to find out that the right's claim that moving to the right is the only way for the GOP to win the presidency won't work.

They want to prove that once and for all.

The GOP establishment is rallying around Cruz because they are confident he will lose.

They want the right wing of the party to find out that the right's claim that moving to the right is the only way for the GOP to win the presidency won't work.

I think Donald ran to stop Cruz.

Donald has been a life long Dim and loved Hillary as early as 2012.

clintonbush.jpg

Bernie Sanders should be using that photo to gin up supporters. It would seem to be a slam dunk.

Bernie is not there to beat Hillary. Bernie is there to promote the Progressive move left that you will now see Hillary embrace.

clintonbush.jpg

caption this
"we really fucked up the ME" -bush
" I know right? Just wait till MY turn" -cankles

If the GOP runs a ticket backed by the loudest voices in the party and Hillary wins, it won't be the "establishment" that will need to look in the mirror.

It will be interesting to see who they blame when Trump loses badly

I think they are too late

So that Romney and Jeb and the rest of the GOP will shut the hell up and crawl back under their rocks for another 8 years. It's the only way to make them happy again.

clintonbush.jpg

LOL It's just a reminder that both sides of the aisle are laughing at us common folk all the way to the bank. The system is rigged people.

Forum List

Back