Please explain this video how this gun backfired on his FACE

Whoah, whoah, whoah! Wtf man?

This is NOT "Da Joos!" doing this. No! :nono:

Da Fuq?!
It's not:

1afirehairjoos.gif

It's not "Da Joos", brah. No, they're as American as all the other main American types, but Jewish, and that's OK.

At least that's the way I see it.

YES its their party man. I am JEWISH and i sick and tired of this FASCISM

YES its their party man. I am JEWISH and i sick and tired of this FASCISM
Stahp! Go deal with people you know that are nice for a little bit or something.

Take a breather, relax. Enjoy some food you like and the company of those closest to you.

There's no Jewish Fascism in America.

Well, media, but..i'll give you 50% media, but..

That's not a big deal at all.

Okay, more than 50% of the media. Still alarm bells are not ringing for me.

Last edited:
We already know why it happened.
It was an over powered slap round.

Negatory. I looked up some reloading data on the .50 BMG and found the cases on those are usually loaded almost full. 50 BMG uses slow-burning powders like IMR4895, 4895, 4831, H570 and spherical H870, and the average loads for those are 250 grains of powder. There are actually some loads for that caliber that take up 98% of the case capacity. Even if you were have a ruptured case, most rifles have a means of venting the excess pressure from the chamber. There is a possibility that the round was loaded to an out of spec overall length. If the bullet isn't seated deep enough and is jammed into the lands and grooves, it could cause a pretty huge pressure spike on detonation. Or it could have been contaminated or decomposing powder, or a headspace problem caused by an out of spec cartridge case.

But after I watched the video above, an accidental charge of pistol powder or an undercharged case seems correct.

Last edited:
Negatory. I looked up some reloading data on the .50 BMG and found the cases on those are usually loaded almost full. 50 BMG uses slow-burning powders like IMR4895, 4895, 4831, H570 and spherical H870, and the average loads for those are 250 grains of powder. There are actually some loads for that caliber that take up 98% of the case capacity. Even if you were have a ruptured case, most rifles have a means of venting the excess pressure from the chamber. There is a possibility that the round was loaded to an out of spec overall length. If the bullet isn't seated deep enough and is jammed into the lands and grooves, it could cause a pretty huge pressure spike on detonation. Or it could have been contaminated or decomposing powder, or a headspace problem caused by an out of spec cartridge case.

But after I watched the video above, an accidental charge of pistol powder or an undercharged case seems correct.

You should watch all of the videos regarding the incident both from Mark Serbu as well as Scotte.
Thats the conclusion they came to.
I have no reason to doubt Mark Serbu and his expertise in making firearms and Scotte even said he bought the rounds from someone he didnt know and that yes it was a reload.
The slap round runs for around $100 bucks a piece so there's plenty of reasons for someone to make them even if they dont know what they're doing.

Forum List

Back