Please move “Final Solution for Jews” to Rubber Room or Badlands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh wow….it’s Coyote in disguise. She also used that antisemitic slur on me.

I think people need to wear badges on their avatars so I know who not to bother with.

Funny thing happened a few weeks ago and everyone lost their minds.

I think people need to wear badges on their avatars so I know who not to bother with.

Funny thing happened a few weeks ago and everyone lost their minds.

With all due respect, it wasn’t funny. Islamic savages tortured to death 1400 innocent Jews - and all of a sudden, this site and the rest of the world took that as a sign it’s OK to unleash Nazi-era Jew-hate.

Oh wow….it’s Coyote in disguise. She also used that antisemitic slur on me.

Heh heh. Yeah. Poor Lisa. She's such a victim. All you've done since the day you showed up around here is piss and moan about being personally victimized in some way. Appealing to authority to have your feelings addressed. You clearly have control issues. You carrry yourself like a control freak with an entitlement mindset, observably.

You can take that antisemitic bullshit and stick that straight up your ass, too. That infantile horse shit doesn't work on me. lol...

Last edited:
In a post just 35 minutes ago by Don’t Taz Me, he outlined that the “clean start” rules means that INFLAMMATORY words must not be in a thread title.

The phrase “Final Solution” refers to Hitler’s attempt to genocide the Jews, and using it in a title, in the midst of raging antisemitism, is certainly inflammatory. It has attracted the usual Jew-haters, with one even saying we need a Final Solution to the Jews, and we need it soon.

I realize this forum has become very inviting to HAMAS supporters, but please….let’s apply the rules equally. The title is inflammatory and designed to bait.
You ain't wrong. There is a double standard. I hope there can still be a little "fairness" here.

With all due respect, it wasn’t funny. Islamic savages tortured to death 1400 innocent Jews - and all of a sudden, this site and the rest of the world took that as a sign it’s OK to unleash Nazi-era Jew-hate.

Okay, I thought I meant something different, but yeah, we're talking about the same thing.

Weird that people became barbaric all of a sudden, yes.

I wonder if a lot of people got new jobs.

Okay, I thought I meant something different, but yeah, we're talking about the same thing.

Weird that people became barbaric all of a sudden, yes.

I wonder if a lot of people got new jobs.

Their true natures have been exposed.

In 50 years, when the history of the Last Days is written, I refuse to be listed as among the deceived.

Ah well. You all have a great evening. I think my tolerance for the company of a bunch of commies has run its course for the evening.

In a post just 35 minutes ago by Don’t Taz Me, he outlined that the “clean start” rules means that INFLAMMATORY words must not be in a thread title.

The phrase “Final Solution” refers to Hitler’s attempt to genocide the Jews, and using it in a title, in the midst of raging antisemitism, is certainly inflammatory. It has attracted the usual Jew-haters, with one even saying we need a Final Solution to the Jews, and we need it soon.

I realize this forum has become very inviting to HAMAS supporters, but please….let’s apply the rules equally. The title is inflammatory and designed to bait.
don't taz me bro belongs in a real rubber room right next to white 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back