Please provide evidence that Colin powel and Condi Rice used a personal server

Stored in a bathroom, and that they paid off a State Dept cronie to set it up without security. You people can not even begin to comprehend that a personal email is not a personal server. But that's OK you are just Democrats after all.

Colin Powell and Congolia Rice lied us into an unnecessary war that cost America tens of thousands of unnecessary casualties.

Their crimes win the evil award.

To complement the official State Department computer in my office, I installed a laptop computer on a private line. My personal email account on the laptop allowed me direct access to anyone online. I started shooting emails to my principal assistants, to individual ambassadors, and increasingly to my foreign-minister colleagues who like me were trying to bring their ministries into the 186,000-miles-per-second world.

- Colin Powell, Worked For Me: In Life And Leadership, published 2012.

STEPHANOPOULOS: OK. So we'll cut back to you on that later on.

But I do want to ask you one final question on this Hillary Clinton e-mail controversy. Which, of course, put you back in the news a bit this week, as well.

You were secretary of State during the early days of e-mails. You were one of the first secretaries, I believe, to set up a personal e-mail account. And you pushed to modernize the State Department's system.

Based on your experience, what do you make of these revelations this week and what would you recommend that she do now?

POWELL: I -- I can't speak to a -- Mrs. Clinton and what she should do now. That would be inappropriate.

What I did when I entered the State Department, I found an antiquated system that had to be modernized and modernized quickly.

So we put in place new systems, bought 44,000 computers and put a new Internet capable computer on every single desk in every embassy, every office in the State Department. And then I connected it with software.

But in order to change the culture, to change the brainware, as I call it, I started using it in order to get everybody to use it, so we could be a 21st century institution and not a 19th century.

But I retained none of those e-mails and we are working with the State Department to see if there's anything else they want to discuss with me about those e-mails.

STEPHANOPOULOS: So they want...

POWELL: (INAUDIBLE) have a stack of them.

STEPHANOPOULOS: -- they've asked you to turn them over, but you don't have them, is that it?

POWELL: I don't have any -- I don't have any to turn over. I did not keep a cache of them. I did not print them off. I do not have thousands of pages somewhere in my personal files.

And, in fact, a lot of the e-mails that came out of my personal account went into the State Department system. They were addressed to State Department employees and the State.gov domain. But I don't know if the servers the State Department captured those or not.

And most -- they were all unclassified and most of them, I think, are pretty benign, so I'm not terribly concerned even if they were able to recover them.

'This Week' Transcript: Former Secretary of State Colin Powell

Stored in a bathroom, and that they paid off a State Dept cronie to set it up without security. You people can not even begin to comprehend that a personal email is not a personal server. But that's OK you are just Democrats after all.
No, a personal e-mail is worse than a secure Clinton server, seems to me.
It wasn't secure when Guccifer hacked it was it?

LOL LOL LOL

They did NOT conduct official business on their private email, they did NOT mail Government documents on private email. They used Government sources for those transactions.

Colin Powell and Condoleezza Rice used private accounts for classified emails

Classified Data Found in Personal Email of Colin Powell and Aides to Condoleezza Rice
Got something from a credible source?
Yes, Clinton's 3 million lawyers can not show that they did this.

Yawning LOL LOL LOL

They didn't.

Next stupid thread.....

So if they didn't why must she persist with the false equivalence?

She has never said that they used a private server. They didn't use the government email system. That's all that she has said about them.

Quit whining.

She has repeatedly brought up her predecessors to deflect from criticism for her circumventing the rules (and breaking the law mind you) in a way which no one has. If you were as honest as you claim to be you would concede that fact.

You are making assumptions not in evidence. I honestly replied to the dopey question asked by the OP. For the MILLIONTH time.....Hillary did something shady here. But it wasn't illegal and it is not to the level of corruption. It is simply being secretive. It's not going to sink her candidacy.
Start talking issues is you want to beat her.

They didn't.

Next stupid thread.....

She has never said that they used a private server. They didn't use the government email system. That's all that she has said about them.

Quit whining.

She has repeatedly brought up her predecessors to deflect from criticism for her circumventing the rules (and breaking the law mind you) in a way which no one has. If you were as honest as you claim to be you would concede that fact.

You are making assumptions not in evidence. I honestly replied to the dopey question asked by the OP. For the MILLIONTH time.....Hillary did something shady here. But it wasn't illegal and it is not to the level of corruption. It is simply being secretive. It's not going to sink her candidacy.

It was and is illegal, as was deleting emails that belong in the national archives. 18 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information

Can you read the laws that hillypoo broke? or will you still cling to your delusions?

They didn't.

Next stupid thread.....

Quit whining.

It was and is illegal, as was deleting emails that belong in the national archives. 18 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information

Can you read the laws that hillypoo broke? or will you still cling to your delusions?

Incorrect. You are a clown.

The Google Server is a private server.
The Yahoo Server is a private server.
If you have to buy or apply for an email account outside of the government, it's on a private server.

Who doesn't know that. It's only not private if it's a government server.

The Google Server is a private server.
The Yahoo Server is a private server.
If you have to buy or apply for an email account outside of the government, it's on a private server.

Who doesn't know that. It's only not private if it's a government server.
Dude Google and Yahoo are public servers, but since you are a Democrat you can not be expected to know the difference between public and private. In fact Google uses servers in foreign countries that we have no control over, so hillaries emails are still there for the taking.

Again you have no clue

Quit whining.

Incorrect. You are a clown.

Wow that was informative...........................Did your mommy help you with that?

They didn't.

Next stupid thread.....

Quit whining.

Rules, not law. It would be great if your propaganda service could anything right lol. How many people have their own server? Clintons .

LOL LOL LOL
There's another fine RW source. NO EVIDENCE as always...

They didn't.

Next stupid thread.....

Quit whining.

Rules, not law. It would be great if your propaganda service could anything right lol. How many people have their own server? Clintons .
Answer your own question doofy, how many people working for the state dept use a personal server to send and receive all of their email?

ZERO, historically there was only ONE, can you guess her name?

God u people r dumb

LOL LOL LOL
Is he worth a RW defense fund and perhaps a salary?

They didn't.

Next stupid thread.....

Quit whining.

Answer your own question doofy, how many people working for the state dept use a personal server to send and receive all of their email?

God u people r dumb
So since the State server WAS hacked, she's the only one who wasn't? BFD, dupe.

LOL LOL LOL
Is he worth a RW defense fund and perhaps a salary?
Maybe a show on Faux Noise?

They did NOT conduct official business on their private email, they did NOT mail Government documents on private email. They used Government sources for those transactions.

Colin Powell and Condoleezza Rice used private accounts for classified emails

Classified Data Found in Personal Email of Colin Powell and Aides to Condoleezza Rice
Got something from a credible source?
Those sources are credible, while your persona here has never been such. You are a far right loser whose candidate is going to lose this fall.

Quit whining.

God u people r dumb
So since the State server WAS hacked, she's the only one who wasn't? BFD, dupe.
There is no evidence that her server was not hacked, there is a hacker in custody who can confirm how he hacked her server. Bye the way, if you have no anti hacking or intrusion log software installed, you can be hacked all day and night, and there would be no evidence of this, and if there was, this vanishes when the server is wiped.

U always been dumb, seriously

Bassman007 is a fool, beyond any doubt here.

What she did was not criminal, anymore than Rice or Powell.

Talk issues, bass, if you want to stand a chance.

Forum List

Back