Please read this link, it's short.

'You're' response is both ridiculous and predictable. Only a Reactionary would create a post which ignores over 200 years of Jurisprudence in America.

I never realized that Medicare had been around for 200 years.

What other form of health coverage, besides the ACA, is doled out by the Fed?
I'm particularly interested in the plan that was available in 1813.
:cuckoo:

Otherwise go through your individual state for help.
:eusa_hand:

Right, your argument is spit. Let's tell the people of Moore, OK to ask their state for help, or die. The difference between you and me is I hope my tax dollars go to helping the families in Moore, OK ( AND YOU DON'T GIVE A SHIT).

Nice deflection, but you know full well that we were discussing the federal government's role in providing day-to-day health care not emergency contingencies.

Otherwise go through your individual state for help.
:eusa_hand:

Right, your argument is spit. Let's tell the people of Moore, OK to ask their state for help, or die. The difference between you and me is I hope my tax dollars go to helping the families in Moore, OK ( AND YOU DON'T GIVE A SHIT).

Nice deflection, but you know full well that we were discussing the federal government's role in providing day-to-day health care not emergency contingencies.

Equivocation is the order of the day when it comes to debating healthcare reform. One minute we're talking about inflated healthcare prices, the next we're talking about safety nets. It's conveniently schizophrenic. It's a con.

The federal government has been taxing and spending to buy health care services ala Medicare (not to mention financing the building of hospitals) since 1798.

Sure. And slavery was legal then too.

The federal government has been taxing and spending to buy health care services ala Medicare (not to mention financing the building of hospitals) since 1798.

Sure. And slavery was legal then too.
Slavery? Really?

Please show me what I got wrong. Keep in mind that you reacted to the post you quoted by making stuff up instead of actually addressing the issues.

Reactionary - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

I didn't make up anything:

Definition of reactionary in Oxford Dictionaries (US English) (US)

You made up 200 years of jurisprudence.

200+ since Marbury v. Madison.

Wow, just wow.

FYI, this is where you went wrong.

Well class, the American People are the recipients and beneficiers of those known as the founding fathers, individuals who risked their lives to ordain and establish a constitution to form a Union and to establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence and to promote the general Welfare.

Promote =/= Provide

Any powers not given are relegated to the States

'You're' response is both ridiculous and predictable. Only a Reactionary would create a post which ignores over 200 years of Jurisprudence in America.

Want to point out how anything horty said implies that Marbury v Madison should be overturned?

Forum List

Back