Please read this link, it's short.

Republicans have always been welcomed to repeal the ACA provided they immediately replace it with something that ensures every American is covered with health insurance and health costs are addressed.

Explain to the class why our federal government, or any of it's swinging tentacles, should have a role in it's citizens' health care.

Well class, the American People are the recipients and beneficiers of those known as the founding fathers, individuals who risked their lives to ordain and establish a constitution to form a Union and to establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence and to promote the general Welfare.

Promote =/= Provide

Any powers not given are relegated to the States

Explain to the class why our federal government, or any of it's swinging tentacles, should have a role in it's citizens' health care.

Well class, the American People are the recipients and beneficiers of those known as the founding fathers, individuals who risked their lives to ordain and establish a constitution to form a Union and to establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence and to promote the general Welfare.

Promote =/= Provide

'You're' response is both ridiculous and predictable. Only a Reactionary would create a post which ignores over 200 years of Jurisprudence in America.

Promote =/= Provide

'You're' response is both ridiculous and predictable. Only a Reactionary would create a post which ignores over 200 years of Jurisprudence in America.

The Founders fought the British to institute single payer!

Wooden teeth for all!

Posting Ryan's plan from 09 is like posting one of Obama legal briefs from when he was "President" of Harvard Law

Promote =/= Provide

Reactionary is a term used to describe someone who reacts to things instead of thinking about them. Reactionaries are the type of people who point to a false history of 200 years of jurisprudence to justify their positions instead of defending them on their own merits.

Paying for stuff on your own...wow

Buying insurance for big ticket items...wow

You're a stupid asshole. That you continue to prove it, is simply amazing.

Your multiple profane posts make it sound like you have dementia. I believ the GOP plan involves tort/malpractice reform, greater competition between insurance companies and Health Savings Accounts to provide an incentive for financially responsible health care decisions.

They should eat more coconut oil. :)

coconut oil: Uses, Side Effects, Interactions and Warnings - WebMD

There is the school thought that wants to give everyone equal access to the $500 band-aid, whether they need it or not, whether they can afford it or not.

There is a school thought that questions why that band-aid is valued at $500. Why do we assume that the costs have any relation to the expense of making them available? We have Administrators making decisions that should be between the Patient and Doctor. We punish Doctors for going against the current. Why is that? Why should we not expect more layers of Bureaucracy to increase cost? We should be simplifying the process, streamlining it, not obstructing treatment and charging more for doing less. Just a thought.

I suggest you read Time Magazine special report, "Why Medical Bills are Killing Us" issued early this year. Particular attention is paid to "how outrageous pricing (see "Chargemaster) and egregious profits are destroying health care", by Steven Brill.

The propaganda by those who make the egregious profits has taken all intelligent debate out of the issue of health care reform and stupid assholes like the CrusaderFrank continue to parrot the hate and fear of special interests.

That kind of corruption cuts into both sides of the aisle from outrageous Ambulance and Transport costs, to Administration fees, to unnecessary procedures, to bureaucracy, to Pharmaceuticals, to Insurance and Legal costs, to Fraud. Corruption does not know Political boundaries.

Promote =/= Provide

Reactionary is a term used to describe someone who reacts to things instead of thinking about them. Reactionaries are the type of people who point to a false history of 200 years of jurisprudence to justify their positions instead of defending them on their own merits.

LOL, not knowing the definition of "Reactionary" and posting on a political message board is arrogant, and should be embarrassing.

Paying for stuff on your own...wow

Buying insurance for big ticket items...wow

You're a stupid asshole. That you continue to prove it, is simply amazing.

Your multiple profane posts make it sound like you have dementia. I believ the GOP plan involves tort/malpractice reform, greater competition between insurance companies and Health Savings Accounts to provide an incentive for financially responsible health care decisions.

There is nothing profane about describing CrusaderFrank as both stupid and an asshole. Such a description is both self evidence and highly appropriate.

They should eat more coconut oil. :)

coconut oil: Uses, Side Effects, Interactions and Warnings - WebMD

There is the school thought that wants to give everyone equal access to the $500 band-aid, whether they need it or not, whether they can afford it or not.

There is a school thought that questions why that band-aid is valued at $500. Why do we assume that the costs have any relation to the expense of making them available? We have Administrators making decisions that should be between the Patient and Doctor. We punish Doctors for going against the current. Why is that? Why should we not expect more layers of Bureaucracy to increase cost? We should be simplifying the process, streamlining it, not obstructing treatment and charging more for doing less. Just a thought.

I suggest you read Time Magazine special report, "Why Medical Bills are Killing Us" issued early this year. Particular attention is paid to "how outrageous pricing (see "Chargemaster) and egregious profits are destroying health care", by Steven Brill.

The propaganda by those who make the egregious profits has taken all intelligent debate out of the issue of health care reform and stupid assholes like the CrusaderFrank continue to parrot the hate and fear of special interests.

That kind of corruption cuts into both sides of the aisle from outrageous Ambulance and Transport costs, to Administration fees, to unnecessary procedures, to bureaucracy, to Pharmaceuticals, to Insurance and Legal costs, to Fraud. Corruption does not know Political boundaries.

Correct. Sadly assholes and idiots like CrusaderFrank pander to the special interests you so accurately described. A special interest which bribes elected officials with complete immunity thanks to CU v. FEC.

LOL, not knowing the definition of "Reactionary" and posting on a political message board is arrogant, and should be embarrassing.

Please show me what I got wrong. Keep in mind that you reacted to the post you quoted by making stuff up instead of actually addressing the issues.

Reactionary - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

Promote =/= Provide

I never realized that Medicare had been around for 200 years.

What other form of health coverage, besides the ACA, is doled out by the Fed?
I'm particularly interested in the plan that was available in 1813.
:cuckoo:

Otherwise go through your individual state for help.
:eusa_hand:

Correct. Sadly assholes and idiots like CrusaderFrank pander to the special interests you so accurately described. A special interest which bribes elected officials with complete immunity thanks to CU v. FEC.

Like Unions, you mean?

The federal government has been taxing and spending to buy health care services ala Medicare (not to mention financing the building of hospitals) since 1798.

The federal government has been taxing and spending to buy health care services ala Medicare (not to mention financing the building of hospitals) since 1798.

The discussion about the *general welfare*, IOW the GP.
Not the military or other misc. federal employees.

Nice read, though.
Thanks
:cool:

Please show me what I got wrong. Keep in mind that you reacted to the post you quoted by making stuff up instead of actually addressing the issues.

I didn't make up anything:

Definition of reactionary in Oxford Dictionaries (US English) (US)

Promote =/= Provide

Otherwise go through your individual state for help.
:eusa_hand:

Right, your argument is spit. Let's tell the people of Moore, OK to ask their state for help, or die. The difference between you and me is I hope my tax dollars go to helping the families in Moore, OK ( AND YOU DON'T GIVE A SHIT).

Last edited:

Lying just makes you look stupid.

I didn't make up anything:

Definition of reactionary in Oxford Dictionaries (US English) (US)

You made up 200 years of jurisprudence.

Forum List

Back