Please Remember the January 6 Political Prisoners and their Families This Christmas

Ok, I’ll give you that

Now fess up to the police state tactics of no bail and solitary confinement
Sorry, can't do that. If it were true, some court would have said so. They're the experts,

"No one at that riot did anything that merits no bail and solitary confinement"
How many are so confined? And who are they?
Why were they put in this alleged confinement?
Did they do anything to merit it?
And how do you know?
Meaning, I'm asking for vetting on your charge. Some sourcing.

And how do you know?
And how do you know?
At last report about 40 are still being held without bail

"At last report about 40 are still being held without bail"

What about those covered in your allegation of 'solitary confinement'?
How many of them?
Who are they?
Why are they in solitary?

And of the 40 you bring up why are they still without bail?
Are they, in fact, without bail?
Are there reasons that they haven't been offered bail....or, that the provision for bail has been rescinded due to behavior, flight risk, other crimes?

What about those covered in your allegation of 'solitary confinement'?
How many of them?
Who are they?
Why are they in solitary?

And of the 40 you bring up why are they still without bail?
Are they, in fact, without bail?
Are there reasons that they haven't been offered bail....or, that the provision for bail has been rescinded due to behavior, flight risk, other crimes?
Doesnt the lying lib media give you any bad news about the out of control Deep State?

Or is it all happy talk?

Out of 800 people charged, that's less than 5%. Sounds pretty reasonable to me.
The people who rules are extremists and crazy. I just read that there are trans women (men to women) inserting frozen tomato paste popsicles into their surgically made vaginas to simulate biological women's periods. This is a definition of crazy! And this is what rules us now.

Doesnt the lying lib media give you any bad news about the out of control Deep State?

Or is it all happy talk?

Does your media ever tell you the names of the 40 who are still in jail? Because you won't tell us who they are.

The people who rules are extremists and crazy. I just read that there are trans women (men to women) inserting frozen tomato paste popsicles into their surgically made vaginas to simulate biological women's periods. This is a definition of crazy! And this is what rules us now.
Does your doctor know you are off your medications?

No one at that riot did anything that merits no bail and solitary confinement

The Biden police state is using strong arm tactics for political reasons

From justice.gov:
Criminal charges:

• More than 225 defendants have been charged with assaulting, resisting, or impeding officers or employees, including over 75 individuals who have been charged with using a deadly or dangerous weapon or causing serious bodily injury to an officer.
    • Approximately 140 police officers were assaulted Jan. 6 at the Capitol including about 80 U.S. Capitol Police and about 60 from the Metropolitan Police Department.
  • Approximately 10 individuals have been arrested on a series of charges that relate to assaulting a member of the media, or destroying their equipment, on Jan. 6
Those 75...they should be offered bond?

I thought you supported the police? I guess not.

No one at that riot did anything that merits no bail and solitary confinement

The Biden police state is using strong arm tactics for political reasons
So you are saying that the videos that were posted on their own social media are not real.

Amazing how nobody who wants us to remember these folks can tell us their names.

Ok, I’ll give you that

Now fess up to the police state tactics of no bail and solitary confinement
Actually, in many chases they did have bail, but in cases of riots the bail is usually high enough that many people can't afford it. And under the current system, if you can't afford bail, you sit in jail until youre trial. And its Republicans you can thank for that. They've been fighting against bail reform for years. And I am sure that this is the first time in your life that you've ever once gave a fuck about bail reform as an issue.

Forum List

Back