Please Remember the January 6 Political Prisoners and their Families This Christmas

"Doesnt the lying lib media give you any bad news about the out of control Deep State?"
The article the good poster Mac-7 links us to as proof and reason for his histrionic outrage is.....well, it is 18-months old.
And the thrust of the Washington Examiner article he linked us to makes it clear that days or weeks of solitary confinement was a result of an overwhelmed jail system in DC. Remember, this was just a few months after the attempted insurrection and the FBI was scooping up perps and throwing them in jail for the courts to address.

Too many perps being arrested for the physical facilities. But that was then.....it is 18 months later and good poster Mac is trying to sell to the forum that 40 or so people are still in solitary confinement. Yet, he cannot...or will not... cite a credible source that supports his allegations.
He can and should do better for the readers on this forum.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I just read that there are trans women (men to women) inserting frozen tomato paste popsicles..."
Where did you read it poster 22lci?
Will you give the forum your citation for this?

Does your media ever tell you the names of the 40 who are still in jail? Because you won't tell us who they are.
How many times do I have to tell you I dont know the names before it sinks in?

From justice.gov:
Criminal charges:

• More than 225 defendants have been charged with assaulting, resisting, or impeding officers or employees, including over 75 individuals who have been charged with using a deadly or dangerous weapon or causing serious bodily injury to an officer.
    • Approximately 140 police officers were assaulted Jan. 6 at the Capitol including about 80 U.S. Capitol Police and about 60 from the Metropolitan Police Department.
  • Approximately 10 individuals have been arrested on a series of charges that relate to assaulting a member of the media, or destroying their equipment, on Jan. 6
Those 75...they should be offered bond?

I thought you supported the police? I guess not.
They are entitled to bond

The dems have used the 1-6 incident as their Reichstag fire and are playing it to the hilt

How many times do I have to tell you I dont know the names before it sinks in?

LOL...

Clearly you have forgotten your fellow redneck losers.

Do you really expect others to "remember them" if their most ardent supporters can't remember them?

BTW...earlier you were saying that the people who now you admit you don't know did nothing more than jaywalk.

How can you say that if you don't know who you are talking about?

They are entitled to bond

The dems have used the 1-6 incident as their Reichstag fire and are playing it to the hilt
Strange...earlier you were complaining about "Wacko lib DA's" are not requiring bonds. I thought you'd like the fact that these violent criminals whose names you don't know are not walking among us.

Wacko lib DAs are not requiring bond anymore because they say it discriminates against black and brown people like Domingo

and if the cops hadnt sent him to a mental hospital he’d probably be released again by now

BTW...earlier you were saying that the people who now you admit you don't know did nothing more than jaywalk.
Trespass was the word I used

The dems oversell, aka lie, when they call it an insurrection

That gives them the excuse to treat protesters and people trying to overthrow the government

Which gives Buffalo Man more credit than he deserves

Strange...earlier you were complaining about "Wacko lib DA's" are not requiring bonds. I thought you'd like the fact that these violent criminals whose names you don't know are not walking among us.
Common criminals on the street must have consequences for their thefts

And the lib Soros DA’s are not doing that

The shopping areas of cities on the west coast are dying thanks to mismanagement by bleeding heart libs

Quit stalling

Your link doesn't provide names. How odd. What are the names of those people.....if they are important to you, you'd know the names.

Your link doesn't provide names. How odd. What are the names of those people.....if they are important to you, you'd know the names.
I keep telling you and your sisters posting here that I dont have the names

But you never seem to notice

Assaulters should have consequences for theirs, right?
Sure

But no more severe thst yhr libs who assaulted the police during the Summer of Love

None of which were held without bail as the trump supporters have been

"None of which were held without bail as the trump supporters have been..."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now, good poster Mac-7, it is not my intention to be a harsh judge of your postings....or the thinking behind them. But, this is a public discussion forum. So follow-along questions to another's assertions is accepted practice. Expected practice.

Accordingly, my avatar would ask your avatar: How in hell do you know that none of the 14,000 to 17,000 people arrested during the Floyd unrest were never put in solitary confinement?

Here's this from USToday on 2/22/22:

"Contrary to the claim in the post, many Black Lives Matter protesters did face consequences. Estimates vary, but news outlets reported thousands of protesters were arrested in the months following Floyd’s death in May 2020.

A June 22, 2020, article from The Washington Post tallied over 14,000 arrests made since May 27. The Hill reported over 17,000 arrests had been made in the first two weeks of protests.
--------------------------------------

In short, poster Mac-7, too many times your avatar posts stuff that clearly has had no due diligence backing it up, no vetting, no researching.

Your avatar....not necessarily you....but you avatar comes across on this venue as a shrill uninformed dolt who takes nearly minimal....likely zero.....effort to present points that have any credible support.

Don't do that. You make ALL of MAGA-stan look uninformed. You have a responsibility to other MAGA's to represent yourself and by extension, them.......as thoughtful responsible folks.

And, to date, you are underperforming.
Be better, mein freund.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now, good poster Mac-7, it is not my intention to be a harsh judge of your postings....or the thinking behind them. But, this is a public discussion forum. So follow-along questions to another's assertions is accepted practice. Expected practice.

Accordingly, my avatar would ask your avatar: How in hell do you know that none of the 14,000 to 17,000 people arrested during the Floyd unrest were never put in solitary confinement?

Here's this from USToday on 2/22/22:

"Contrary to the claim in the post, many Black Lives Matter protesters did face consequences. Estimates vary, but news outlets reported thousands of protesters were arrested in the months following Floyd’s death in May 2020.

A June 22, 2020, article from The Washington Post tallied over 14,000 arrests made since May 27. The Hill reported over 17,000 arrests had been made in the first two weeks of protests.
--------------------------------------

In short, poster Mac-7, too many times your avatar posts stuff that clearly has had no due diligence backing it up, no vetting, no researching.

Your avatar....not necessarily you....but you avatar comes across on this venue as a shrill uninformed dolt who takes nearly minimal....likely zero.....effort to present points that have any credible support.

Don't do that. You make ALL of MAGA-stan look uninformed. You have a responsibility to other MAGA's to represent yourself and by extension, them.......as thoughtful responsible folks.

And, to date, you are underperforming.
Be better, mein freund.
Black LIES Matter rioters seldom spent more than a night in jail

Many were out in time for the next nights riot

The article the good poster Mac-7 links us to as proof and reason for his histrionic outrage is.....well, it is 18-months old.
And the thrust of the Washington Examiner article he linked us to makes it clear that days or weeks of solitary confinement was a result of an overwhelmed jail system in DC. Remember, this was just a few months after the attempted insurrection and the FBI was scooping up perps and throwing them in jail for the courts to address.

Too many perps being arrested for the physical facilities. But that was then.....it is 18 months later and good poster Mac is trying to sell to the forum that 40 or so people are still in solitary confinement. Yet, he cannot...or will not... cite a credible source that supports his allegations.
He can and should do better for the readers on this forum.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Where did you read it poster 22lci?
Will you give the forum your citation for this?
Fighting the Forces of Hell, Deception and Lies means that some day you will lose.
It may not be until Judgement Day however.
Until then, The Once Home of the Brave and Land of The Free will have Political Prisoners just like The Soviet Union.

"Black LIES Matter rioters seldom spent more than a night in jail......Many were out in time for the next nights riot."
Yadda, yadda, yadda.
Is this another of your unvetted, unresearched, zero due diligence assertions, poster Mac-7?

If it ain't.....well, mi amigo, prove it.
It is as simple as that.
Show.
Or go.
Your hand has been called.

Fighting the Forces of Hell, Deception and Lies means that some day you will lose. It may not be until Judgement Day however.

THAT....is too cool for school.
If you were real.....I'd buy you a beer and sit at your elbow and listen with keen attention.

But, alas.......

Forum List

Back