Please Remember the January 6 Political Prisoners and their Families This Christmas

Told ya. Right wing loons are not capable of being truthful.

Jacob Anthony Chansley--the horned idiot parading around. That's all he did. Be an idiot and parade around.

41 months in prison.

Outlandish. An outrage. Political prisoner.

Told ya. Right wing loons are not capable of being truthful.

Michael Curzio, 6 months in prison because they didn't like the group he belonged to, nor his tattoos. Well, neither do I. Do we get to put people in jail now for the company they keep?

Jacob Anthony Chansley--the horned idiot parading around. That's all he did. Be an idiot and parade around.

41 months in prison.

False:

"Chansley was arrested Jan. 9, 2021 and has been in custody ever since. He pleaded guilty in the District of Columbia on Sept. 3, 2021, to obstruction of an official proceeding."

41 months in prison.

Funny, you guys give death penalties to the poor black kid who drove a getaway care at a convience store robbery where someone was shot.

Graceyn Dawn Courtright, same link above. 1 month in prison.

She stole a sign. Yes. Read that again.

These aren't political prisoners?

Should I keep going?

Aren't you the ones whining that prosecutors aren't charging for minor property crimes. Oh, that's right, that's just for minorities. Ms. Courtright is white.

2ca3ecb3-3d32-4e03-b884-7525c46cd1a4-Screenshot_2021-01-17_201458.png

Here's what Ms. Courtright was charged with.

She was initially charged in January with entering restricted grounds, entering grounds with intent to impede government business, demonstrating on Capitol grounds, disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds, and theft of government property under $1,000.

But in August, federal prosecutors offered her a deal to plead guilty to just the one count of entering restricted grounds, which is punishable by up to a year in prison, and ended up asking the judge to sentence Courtright to six months in jail, one year of supervised release and 60 hours of community service as well as a $500 restitution payment.

Michael Curzio, 6 months in prison because they didn't like the group he belonged to, nor his tattoos. Well, neither do I. Do we get to put people in jail now for the company they keep?

False:

"Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building; Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building"

Graceyn Dawn Courtright, same link above. 1 month in prison.

She stole a sign. Yes. Read that again.

These aren't political prisoners?

Should I keep going?
Sure.

That wasn't trespassing. She stole something and got a month in jail. That is what happens when you break the law.

Sure.

That wasn't trespassing. She stole something and got a month in jail. That is what happens when you break the law.

Unless you're antifa. Then nothing happens even if you toss crap at the cops.

You all hated the cops until Jan 6th, and then boo hoo, it was worthy of years and years of mistreatment in jail.

Authoritarian bootlickers, same as before.

And that guy sitting in Nancy Pelosi's desk will never NOT be funny to me. If you don't think it's funny, you've lost your American card.

Have LESS respect for these buffoons in DC. A lot less respect.

Unless you're antifa. Then nothing happens even if you toss crap at the cops.

You all hated the cops until Jan 6th, and then boo hoo, it was worthy of years and years of mistreatment in jail.

Authoritarian bootlickers, same as before.

And that guy sitting in Nancy Pelosi's desk will never NOT be funny to me. If you don't think it's funny, you've lost your American card.

Have LESS respect for these buffoons in DC. A lot less respect.
Again, categorically false.

Thats all the vast majority of them are guilty of
All they did was trespass......But they are unjustly accused of much more
You asked me that already
I answered
You are the one who is lying if you say I didnt.
--------------------------------------------------
This whole series of responses from the poser Mac-7 is dishonest.
He did not inform the forum of the names of the 40'sh or so individuals who were in jail at the time of the reporting.
And he is attempting to obfuscate by blurring who is still in jail with those who have been convicted with 'parading' or 'trespassing'. That is dishonest.

However, Mac-7 did give us reporting that stated those remaining in jail were deemed violent or had already violated earlier release agreements. (Independent of Mac-7's link, I had read that several were considered flight-risks, and thus remain in jail until their trial. I do not know their names, nor will I claim I do.)

So what's your beef, Mac-7?

Under the “law” a politically motivated government can think of many crimes against anyone

By your explanation everyone at a Black LIES Matter “peaceful protest” could be sent to jail for years when the looting and burning broke out
Yes but thankfully these idiots recorded themselves on vdro committing numerous crimes and postit online. So....yeah..... If you post a video of yourself taking a police officer's night stick and trying to beat them to death with it don't be surprised when the FBI show up to your door and place you under arrest. And if you are a so called peaceful protester" Who solved things like that happening And just went along with it then I have no sympathy for you, Especially when many of the people being charged even if they didn't do anything themselves other than walking around the capital building, We're happy to cheer the Violent ones on. At that point you're just a coward who is glad to support the violence but is too much of a p**** to take part yourself.

--------------------------------------------------
This whole series of responses from the poser Mac-7 is dishonest.
He did not inform the forum of the names of the 40'sh or so individuals who were in jail at the time of the reporting.
And he is attempting to obfuscate by blurring who is still in jail with those who have been convicted with 'parading' or 'trespassing'. That is dishonest.

However, Mac-7 did give us reporting that stated those remaining in jail were deemed violent or had already violated earlier release agreements. (Independent of Mac-7's link, I had read that several were considered flight-risks, and thus remain in jail until their trial. I do not know their names, nor will I claim I do.)

So what's your beef, Mac-7?
I cant give you what I dont have

I answered the question to the best of my ability by saying I dont have the names because I havent seen those names published

But I did confirm that those people exist

So stop saying that I didnt answer the question

Yes but thankfully these idiots recorded themselves on vdro committing numerous crimes and postit online. So....yeah..... If you post a video of yourself taking a police officer's night stick and trying to beat them to death with it don't be surprised when the FBI show up to your door and place you under arrest. And if you are a so called peaceful protester" Who solved things like that happening And just went along with it then I have no sympathy for you, Especially when many of the people being charged even if they didn't do anything themselves other than walking around the capital building, We're happy to cheer the Violent ones on. At that point you're just a coward who is glad to support the violence but is too much of a p**** to take part yourself.
No one at that riot did anything that merits no bail and solitary confinement

The Biden police state is using strong arm tactics for political reasons

Please do remember these creeps...as a cautionary tale.

Attack the government and you will pay

Forum List

Back