Please Remember the January 6 Political Prisoners and their Families This Christmas

I never said the charges against them was trespassing

Thats all the vast majority of them are guilty of

The rest is inflation by the corrupt Biden Deep State
Technically it's more than just trespassing since those who were there and didn't do violence Willingly went along with those who did.

Under federal law anyone who takes part in a crime is guilty of any other crimes that their accomplices commit. If you trespass on a property with someone else and they shoot the owner you are guilty of murder. It doesn't matter if you pulled the trigger or not.
So every single person who took part in the riot regardless of what they personally did is guilty Of every crime committed by the rioters.
A good number of the non violent riders Have actually agreed to testify against the violent ones in many cases and exchange for lesser sentences. This is one of the reasons why so many people are getting such mild sentences.

Technically it's more than just trespassing since those who were there and didn't do violence Willingly went along with those who did.

Under federal law anyone who takes part in a crime is guilty of any other crimes that their accomplices commit. If you trespass on a property with someone else and they shoot the owner you are guilty of murder.
A minute so every single person who took part in the riot regardless of what they personally did is guilty Of every crime committed by the rioters.
Under the “law” a politically motivated government can think of many crimes against anyone

By your explanation everyone at a Black LIES Matter “peaceful protest” could be sent to jail for years when the looting and burning broke out

Under the “law” a politically motivated government can think of many crimes against anyone

By your explanation everyone at a Black LIES Matter “peaceful protest” could be sent to jail for years when the looting and burning broke out
Yes, I can’t remember the name of the Soviet commie who said “Show me the man, and I’ll find the crime” but that’s how these pukes roll.

The political prisoners we have been discussing
The all-powerful state makes the rules and enforces it with their goons. And a percentage of their goons say they are not Progs also.
Do any of these prisoners who allegedly did nothing but trespass and are still in jail have names?

I'm guessing you're too scared to give us some names because it will be easy to look them up and see what they actually did.

Do any of these prisoners who allegedly did nothing but trespass and are still in jail have names?

I'm guessing you're too scared to give us some names because it will be easy to look them up and see what they actually did.
You asked me that already

To you a Prog, people have to be martyrs, or the other side means nothing. The fact that these people are forgotten to some extent proves the dictatorship we have. Dictatorships with real low growth and a growing amount of taxes needed to fill in the lowering ways of living have a way of turning on their fervent supporters. You are vengeance. Vengeance for past transgressions as promoted from the eventual rulers of the planet. Vengeance that has gotten out of control and formed its own life.

To you a Prog, people have to be martyrs, or the other side means nothing. The fact that these people are forgotten to some extent proves the dictatorship we have. Dictatorships with real low growth and a growing amount of taxes needed to fill in the lowering ways of living have a way of turning on their fervent supporters. You are vengeance. Vengeance for past transgressions as promoted from the eventual rulers of the planet. Vengeance that has gotten out of control and formed its own life.
I merely asked you their names.

That you can't list them shows that YOU are the one who has "forgotten" them.

Forum List

Back