Please Remember the January 6 Political Prisoners and their Families This Christmas

"Not by name".....why not? Are you just making stuff up?
Quit stalling

Not by name but the number was about 40 as of July

Are you surprised that biden is running a police state that holds political prisoners?
I would be surprised if this were true.

But since you can't say who is "just being held for trespassing", I doubt it is happening.

From the Yahoo link provided by poster Mac-7:

"An additional number of defendants — around 40, according to a report by two Republican members of Congress released in December — are housed in a facility at the District of Columbia jail because they have been determined to be too dangerous to release or have violated their release conditions." (underlining by my avatar.)

Well, from a post earlier in the thread...where the query wanted to know if "dozens" in jail meant 24 or 72. Now we know.

It is less than 4 dozen, but more than 3 dozen.

And we also found an answer as to why they were still in jail. To wit: they have been judged to be dangerous and/or they have already violated a requirement of an earlier release that they had agreed to.

Duh!!! Do stupid stuff, get stupid stuff as a prize.

Doesn't sound nefarious whatsoever.
IMHO

From the Yahoo link provided by poster Mac-7:

"An additional number of defendants — around 40, according to a report by two Republican members of Congress released in December — are housed in a facility at the District of Columbia jail because they have been determined to be too dangerous to release or have violated their release conditions." (underlining by my avatar.)

Well, from a post earlier in the thread...where the query wanted to know if "dozens" in jail meant 24 or 72. Now we know.

It is less than 4 dozen, but more than 3 dozen.

And we also found an answer as to why they were still in jail. To wit: they have been judged to be dangerous and/or they have already violated a requirement of an earlier release that they had agreed to.

Duh!!! Do stupid stuff, get stupid stuff as a prize.

Doesn't sound nefarious whatsoever.
IMHO
Who judged them dangerous?

"So you got nothing as usual.."
Ummm?
Poster Leo, you seemingly have skipped some of the paragraphs.
Hint: Go to poster Mac-7. He may have the answers you seek.
After all ...as has been mentioned previously.....it was his link.

Good luck.
And when you find out who 'judged them as dangerous'....come back to the forum and inform us.

Thanx, in advance, mi amigo.

Ummm?
Poster Leo, you seemingly have skipped some of the paragraphs.
Hint: Go to poster Mac-7. He may have the answers you seek.
After all ...as has been mentioned previously.....it was his link.

Good luck.
And when you find out who 'judged them as dangerous'....come back to the forum and inform us.

Thanx, in advance, mi amigo.
You got 0 again.

I would be surprised if this were true.

But since you can't say who is "just being held for trespassing", I doubt it is happening.
I never said the charges against them was trespassing

Thats all the vast majority of them are guilty of

The rest is inflation by the corrupt Biden Deep State

Forum List

Back