Please Remember the January 6 Political Prisoners and their Families This Christmas

They belong to us and the people who work there are our servants.

You statists seem to forget that all too easily.

If you want to break into Clarence Thomas' office, I'd suggest that you're a racist but I wouldn't try to stop you. I would hope that Justice Thomas would be armed.

Yet you are somehow offended that those protecting the capitol were armed. If Clarence Thomas's office were in the capitol building, would you still think he should be armed?

Some of them were. Many of them were attacking police. Those who were just there because it's what everyone was doing should have left the moment it turned violent. They should have realized that they shouldn't have been there. Because they willingly took part, even if they did nothing themselves accept walk around, I have no sympathy for them. The people who "just tresspassed" stood by and took videos of others brutally attacking police officers and made threats against members of Congress and the VP of the United States, and cheered the whole time. They are as guilty as anyone else involved. End of story.
The protesters at the Ellipse were smart and totally legal. It's the THUGS who went to the Capitol to assault members of Congress, the Capitol cops, etc. that need to take the legal con-sequences.

Yet you are somehow offended that those protecting the capitol were armed. If Clarence Thomas's office were in the capitol building, would you still think he should be armed?

Where did I say that?

Thread title and post number.

I'll be out shoveling snow for a while, but I'll check back. I know you won't be able to come up with anything, but in the spirit of the season, I think it behooves me to humor the leftards.

Nope. Stop lying. Oh wait, that's part of your core make-up.
Remember when Michelle spouted..."It's just a flag"! Jan. 6 was just a building. A building is nothing when what's inside is corrupted to the core. And the good men and women more helpless than helpful as they are overwhelmed with agendas forced on them. D.C. looked like Beirut with the Prog mayor endorsing the violence before the election. Trump actually walked to the damaged Church across the street and held a bible up. Didn't even say a word. The Church as historic as the Capitol building with many others damaged.

Remember when Michelle spouted..."It's just a flag"! Jan. 6 was just a building. A building is nothing when what's inside is corrupted to the core. And the good men and women more helpless than helpful as they are overwhelmed with agendas forced on them. D.C. looked like Beirut with the Prog mayor endorsing the violence before the election. Trump actually walked to the damaged Church across the street and held a bible up. Didn't even say a word. The Church as historic as the Capitol building with many others damaged.
It's amazing how scrambled your brain really is.

Forum List

Back