Please Remember the January 6 Political Prisoners and their Families This Christmas

It considered legal by dems when black people do it in deep blue cities
Accept there were plently of arrests made following the BLM riots. The difference is that those rioters were a minority of BLM supporters, and the BLM movement overall condemned their actions.

Can you can the same? Did the majority of Trumpers or even the majority of Re[publicans condemn the violence committed by the 1/6 rioters? Last time I checked, they were still torn between claiming that it was a peaceful protest, and claiming that none of them were MAGA supporters at all, but were all Democrat crisis actors, and that the entire attack was staged. BTW, it can't be both.

Ok. Here are the defendants and the charges they are facing. I didn’t see trespassing on the list. Maybe you will.

All they dis was trespass

Some say they were ushered in by Deep State double agents

I dont know about that

Their actions were wrong, but not to the extent that that the lib police state is claiming

In the name of the Lord, where is the crime for most of these people? If enough Democrats of goodwill and faith write to their congressman that these are still your countrymen, they will release them.

jan-6-jon-mcnaughton-artist-please-credit.jpg

Thanks for making me puke.

Accept there were plently of arrests made following the BLM riots.
Those arrests were a revolving door that saw the protestors back on the street the next day

None to my knowledge were held in solitary confinement as the 6-1 rioters have been

There is no justification for that

That is strong arm intimidation by the Deep State

Accept there were plently of arrests made following the BLM riots. The difference is that those rioters were a minority of BLM supporters, and the BLM movement overall condemned their actions.

Can you can the same? Did the majority of Trumpers or even the majority of Re[publicans condemn the violence committed by the 1/6 rioters? Last time I checked, they were still torn between claiming that it was a peaceful protest, and claiming that none of them were MAGA supporters at all, but were all Democrat crisis actors, and that the entire attack was staged. BTW, it can't be both.

Oh, by violence you must mean the thousands of Congressional reps who were murdered with selfie sticks.

Okay, we get it now. Thanks for clearing that up.

All they dis was trespass

Some say they were ushered in by Deep State double agents

I dont know about that

Their actions were wrong, but not to the extent that that the lib police state is claiming

Some of them were. Many of them were attacking police. Those who were just there because it's what everyone was doing should have left the moment it turned violent. They should have realized that they shouldn't have been there. Because they willingly took part, even if they did nothing themselves accept walk around, I have no sympathy for them. The people who "just tresspassed" stood by and took videos of others brutally attacking police officers and made threats against members of Congress and the VP of the United States, and cheered the whole time. They are as guilty as anyone else involved. End of story.

They were all let go the same day, jackass. Can you prove they were in the minority? Of course not.

When did Dims condemn the violence in Portland and Seattle? Pelosi and Kamala Harris refused to until after they were nagged for several months.

Some of them were. Many of them were attacking police. Those who were just there because it's what everyone was doing should have left the moment it turned violent. They should have realized that they shouldn't have been there. Because they willingly took part, even if they did nothing themselves accept walk around, I have no sympathy for them. The people who "just tresspassed" stood by and took videos of others brutally attacking police officers and made threats against members of Congress and the VP of the United States, and cheered the whole time. They are as guilty as anyone else involved. End of story.
But you sympathize with all those thugs in Portland and Seattle.

Who do you think you're fooling?

To care for prisoners is not the theme. But this prisoners have absolutelly not any Christian motivation.They are criminals and not martyrs.
Of course they aren't martyrs. They went to a lot of effort to try to overthrow our government, and deserve the full force of the law. The Bible didn't make any distinction to why they were prisoners.

Forum List

Back