Please Remember the January 6 Political Prisoners and their Families This Christmas

Bullshit

They committed nothing more than trespassing
Checklist:

1). Breaking though Barriers outside the Capitol and ATTACKING Capitol police while doing so. ✅ = more than trespassing

2). Breaking Windows to gain entrance to the Capitol = more than trespassing

3). Entering the Private Office space of House Members = more than trespassing

4). Entering the Chambers,going through documents and taking pictures of documents = more than trespassing

5). Stealing items =. More than trespassing

Do you need more proof of this riot turned attempted coup is a bit more than trespassing?

Checklist:

1). Breaking though Barriers outside the Capitol and ATTACKING Capitol police while doing so. ✅ = more than trespassing

2). Breaking Windows to gain entrance to the Capitol = more than trespassing

3). Entering the Private Office space of House Members = more than trespassing

4). Entering the Chambers,going through documents and taking pictures of documents = more than trespassing

5). Stealing items =. More than trespassing

Do you need more proof of this riot turned attempted coup is a bit more than trespassing?

And getting themselves, unarmed as they were, murdered in cold blood.

Since when is the death penalty appropriate for breaking into a building, breaking windows, entering property that belongs to WE THE PEOPLE, touching things that belong to OUR employees, or stealing?

If you think it's appropriate to kill someone for doing any of those things...............................

Well, nevermind. This fight is not worth it.

You are not worth it.

You are nobody.

All they dis was trespass

Some say they were ushered in by Deep State double agents

I dont know about that

Their actions were wrong, but not to the extent that that the lib police state is claiming
You missed the breaking and entering, fighting with cops, beaten cops unconscious, stealing classified laptops, sedition, etc etc.

And getting themselves, unarmed as they were, murdered in cold blood.

Since when is the death penalty appropriate for breaking into a building, breaking windows, entering property that belongs to WE THE PEOPLE, touching things that belong to OUR employees, or stealing?

If you think it's appropriate to kill someone for doing any of those things...............................

Well, nevermind. This fight is not worth it.

You are not worth it.

You are nobody.

So are you saying our public buildings should be open to the public at all times? Would I be shot for trying to break down the locked door of Clarence Thomas's office while he is fearfully calling for help from inside?

You missed the breaking and entering, fighting with cops, beaten cops unconscious, stealing classified laptops, sedition, etc etc.
These ^^^^ are all FACTS
Why is it that OhPleaseJustQuit keeps denying these facts.
Dance on her corpse a little more gleefully, demon.
I’m not Happy she died.
But she did it to herself by crossing the line.
They LET Babbitt break through the doors and windows, they LET Babbitt enter private offices, they LET (unwillingly ) Babbitt beat on Capitol Police…… but then, with warning, she crossed that final boundary

It’s her own fault she is dead.

Last edited:
These ^^^^ are all FACTS
Why is it that OhPleaseJustQuit keeps denying these facts.

I’m not Happy she died.
But she did it to herself by crossing the line.
They LET Babbitt break through the doors and windows, they LET Babbitt enter private offices, they LET (unwittingly) Babbitt beat on Capitol Police…… but then, with warning, she crossed that final boundary

It’s her own fault she is dead.
I am not happy either, but had the police opened up on the terrorists as they were trying to breach outside it would have ended.

Remember when the US used cavalry on WW1 veterans....

So are you saying our public buildings should be open to the public at all times? Would I be shot for trying to break down the locked door of Clarence Thomas's office while he is fearfully calling for help from inside?

They belong to us and the people who work there are our servants.

You statists seem to forget that all too easily.

If you want to break into Clarence Thomas' office, I'd suggest that you're a racist but I wouldn't try to stop you. I would hope that Justice Thomas would be armed.

I am not happy either, but had the police opened up on the terrorists as they were trying to breach outside it would have ended.

Remember when the US used cavalry on WW1 veterans....

"Terrorists". :laughing0301:

You really are a pussy.

But of course, you would have been right there in the middle of the BurnLootMurder "mostly peaceful protests". :laughing0301:

"Terrorists". :laughing0301:

You really are a pussy.

But of course, you would have been right there in the middle of the BurnLootMurder "mostly peaceful protests". :laughing0301:

Only in Jr. high when our school had a riot when we won a radio station competition and they showed up. 12 year olds running amok!

I Iive in Texas. Even our nonlethals are lethal and wacked some protesters. There are no riots in Texas.

In the name of the Lord, where is the crime for most of these people? If enough Democrats of goodwill and faith write to their congressman that these are still your countrymen, they will release them.

jan-6-jon-mcnaughton-artist-please-credit.jpg

Lol, it keeps me warm at night knowing those trainers are sitting in jail.

Forum List

Back