Please Remember the January 6 Political Prisoners and their Families This Christmas

THAT....is too cool for school.
If you were real.....I'd buy you a beer and sit at your elbow and listen with keen attention.

But, alas.......
Once you folks dreamt up, plotted and propagated the Russian Collusion Lie and used it to launch a COUP, any sensible man would realize that lie was not much different than other lies you told like the lies about The Affordable Health Care Act, COVID and Maro Lago. Anyone with a brain knows that we are nearing the End Times when The Truth becomes more rare than Fine Gold and The World is awash with Lies, Deceptions and Wickedness even in High Places.

When your own Government calls Soccer Moms Domestic Terrorists, or engages in an orchestrated COUP to remove a duly elected president because he refused to bow down to the will of globalists there is No More America.

Yadda, yadda, yadda.
Is this another of your unvetted, unresearched, zero due diligence assertions, poster Mac-7?

If it ain't.....well, mi amigo, prove it.
It is as simple as that.
Show.
Or go.
Your hand has been called.
not at all

I couldnt care less if you agree with me or not

If you slept through the Summer of Love thats tour fault

Once you folks dreamt up, plotted and propagated the Russian Collusion Lie and used it to launch a COUP, any sensible man would realize that lie was not much different than other lies you told like the lies about The Affordable Health Care Act, COVID and Maro Lago. Anyone with a brain knows that we are nearing the End Times when The Truth becomes more rare than Fine Gold and The World is awash with Lies, Deceptions and Wickedness even in High Places.

When your own Government calls Soccer Moms Domestic Terrorists, or engages in an orchestrated COUP to remove a duly elected president because he refused to bow down to the will of globalists there is No More America.
very well said. . esp that last line.

Again, the topic is remembering the alleged political prisoners...you know; the same guys who say you don't know who they are.
There are some people on here so mentally gone you just can't talk to them. This guy you responded to is one of them.

So?

He was always a Deep State plant
Quite the reversal:

I have no reason to think barr has defected to the Deep State

and certainly not based on lies by the lib media and repeated here by you

I think Barr is sincere but there are limits to his power even as attorney general
Its not surprising that former Deep State swamp rats dislike Barr

He’s messin with their unelected behind the scenes power in washinton so Barr is a threat to them

Care to explain?

Still with the swamp? It's not like Trump was draining the swamp anyway; he was restocking.
Nonsense

Trump was an outsider who could not find enough non swamp creatures to work with

Forum List

Back