Please Remember the January 6 Political Prisoners and their Families This Christmas

Still with the swamp? It's not like Trump was draining the swamp anyway; he was restocking.
It's the right wing loon's "go to" whenever you reveal their duplicity, dishonesty, and their derangement. They just blame something that doesn't exist because that is all they can do. At some point folks like Mac-7 will snap and it won't be pretty. All smack aside...I worry for the safety of those around her/him/it. They realize they backed a complete buffoon and are having to spend nearly every waking moment defending him. Such is life in the cult.

Strange...you just called him a "lifelong swamp rat".

How did he "reveal himself" if he had been a "lifelong swamp rat"?

Are you on drugs?
Barr spent his career in washington

Also known as a company man

It's the right wing loon's "go to" whenever you reveal their duplicity, dishonesty, and their derangement. They just blame something that doesn't exist because that is all they can do. At some point folks like Mac-7 will snap and it won't be pretty. All smack aside...I worry for the safety of those around her/him/it. They realize they backed a complete buffoon and are having to spend nearly every waking moment defending him. Such is life in the cult.
You expect me to snap how?

Again, the topic is remembering the alleged political prisoners...you know; the same guys who say you don't know who they are.
This is just plain stupid on your part Candy....1st...Unless you knew each and every protestor that was arrested for their attendance in the J6 riot, there is no way to know what each and every persons fate is...The media will not report on it. Ever ask yourself why that is? 2nd...Why would you expect that those of us arguing for the illegal detention of misdemeanor offenders would not be able to bring up their detention without knowing each and every person sitting in jail 2 years after the fact? I assume you support Ukraine right? Using your standard unless you know the name of every Ukrainian citizen effected by Russian aggression then you can't talk about it, or remember it....That's just stupid...

Only 465 people have entered guilty pleas, out of some 964 charged so far...The vast majority of which were plead for misdemeanors like "Parading"....What a joke...

Meanwhile, in IL,

"KANKAKEE, Ill. (WLS) -- A win for dozens of prosecutors throughout Illinois. Cash bail could stay in place for now in at least 64 counties after part of the SAFE-T Act was ruled unconstitutional. However, many of the most populous counties will still see cash bail end Sunday."

So, you democrats support removing cash bail, but relish in the fact that you have been detaining those on the right that you politically disagree with because in your black hearts, YOU'RE the fascists....

This is just plain stupid on your part Candy....1st...Unless you knew each and every protestor that was arrested for their attendance in the J6 riot, there is no way to know what each and every persons fate is...The media will not report on it. Ever ask yourself why that is? 2nd...Why would you expect that those of us arguing for the illegal detention of misdemeanor offenders would not be able to bring up their detention without knowing each and every person sitting in jail 2 years after the fact?
No right wing kook site is keeping track of these "political prisoners" who are still in the clink? If you guys don't care enough to report on it...why should anyone else care what happens to these folks?
I assume you support Ukraine right? Using your standard unless you know the name of every Ukrainian citizen effected by Russian aggression then you can't talk about it, or remember it....That's just stupid...
No...your comparison is idiotic.
Only 465 people have entered guilty pleas, out of some 964 charged so far...The vast majority of which were plead for misdemeanors like "Parading"....What a joke...
Trespassing is a crime. Sorry you disagree.
Meanwhile, in IL,

"KANKAKEE, Ill. (WLS) -- A win for dozens of prosecutors throughout Illinois. Cash bail could stay in place for now in at least 64 counties after part of the SAFE-T Act was ruled unconstitutional. However, many of the most populous counties will still see cash bail end Sunday."

So, you democrats support removing cash bail, but relish in the fact that you have been detaining those on the right that you politically disagree with because in your black hearts, YOU'RE the fascists....
Wow...

You really need to pick a side and stay on it.

In one case you're arguing that these insurrectionists should be let go....but in another case you're apparently upset that a jurisdiction has done away with cash bail.

---

Look fuck face...all I want to know is this: if you say those people in jail are still there for minor crimes, you should know who they are and what crimes they committed. If that is too much to ask, that is your problem. Just saying "let them go" because you like that cops were assaulted and the VP was almost killed for doing his job isn't good enough.

This is just plain stupid on your part Candy....1st...Unless you knew each and every protestor that was arrested for their attendance in the J6 riot, there is no way to know what each and every persons fate is...The media will not report on it. Ever ask yourself why that is? 2nd...Why would you expect that those of us arguing for the illegal detention of misdemeanor offenders would not be able to bring up their detention without knowing each and every person sitting in jail 2 years after the fact? I assume you support Ukraine right? Using your standard unless you know the name of every Ukrainian citizen effected by Russian aggression then you can't talk about it, or remember it....That's just stupid...

Meanwhile, in IL,

The people sitting in jail two years after the fact are not "misdemeanor offenders".

The people sitting in jail two years after the fact are not "misdemeanor offenders".
Well, then I guess I will use Candy's line of reasoning here...Since you are making the declarative statement, then tell us, Who is still in jail, and what major felony are they charged with?

No right wing kook site is keeping track of these "political prisoners" who are still in the clink? If you guys don't care enough to report on it...why should anyone else care what happens to these folks?

No...your comparison is idiotic.

Trespassing is a crime. Sorry you disagree.

Wow...

You really need to pick a side and stay on it.

In one case you're arguing that these insurrectionists should be let go....but in another case you're apparently upset that a jurisdiction has done away with cash bail.

---

Look fuck face...all I want to know is this: if you say those people in jail are still there for minor crimes, you should know who they are and what crimes they committed. If that is too much to ask, that is your problem. Just saying "let them go" because you like that cops were assaulted and the VP was almost killed for doing his job isn't good enough.
Yeah, that's kind of the response I expected from a dishonest hack like you....Face it fascist, you are all in on jailing those you disagree with, but say NOTHING when felons are released with rap sheets a mile long, meaning you support that...

Yeah, that's kind of the response I expected from a dishonest hack like you....Face it fascist, you are all in on jailing those you disagree with, but say NOTHING when felons are released with rap sheets a mile long, meaning you support that...
LOL..

Read the title of the thread fuck stain....

If you don't know anyone's names how in the fuck can you criticize anyone else for not caring about them?

LOL..

Read the title of the thread fuck stain....

If you don't know anyone's names how in the fuck can you criticize anyone else for not caring about them?
I am pointing out YOUR hypocrisy...I suppose that's what the "fuck stain" bull shit is all about....You really are amazingly easy....

Well, then I guess I will use Candy's line of reasoning here...Since you are making the declarative statement, then tell us, Who is still in jail, and what major felony are they charged with?
Ryan Samsel is still in jail.

He assaulted and officer and gave her a concussion. He also has a history of violent offenses, especially violence against women.

Just another Proud Boy.

Ryan Samsel is still in jail. He assaulted and officer and gave her a concussion. He also has a history of violent offenses, especially violence against women. Just another Proud Boy.

Thank you, poster Marener.
We finally have a name....and an offense.
An offense that ain't a small potato.

And, it seems the Gateway Pundit and several of the QAnon posters on this thread don't want to know about the crimes or the history of some of those who remain in jail. They seemingly are all in on outrage that some of the J6 MagaMob remain in jail.....but they don't really want to know the real reason our courts and law enforcement has decided they should remain in jail until their trials.

In the name of the Lord, where is the crime for most of these people? If enough Democrats of goodwill and faith write to their congressman that these are still your countrymen, they will release them.

jan-6-jon-mcnaughton-artist-please-credit.jpg

I'm sorry, and I say this as a two-time Trump voter, but I have no sympathy for the January 6 rioters. They disrupted the electoral process, trespassed onto federal property, destroyed federal property, and assaulted police officers.

Now, I do agree that some of the sentences have been excessive. But, really, if those rioters had not rioted, they wouldn't have had to worry about harsh sentences.

You seem to be the one that's up on who's in and who's not. You tell us, because I say your "political prisoners" don't exist!

Forum List

Back