Please, "use 911 sparingly"

A very angry husband of very sick wife....
Oh. Get the guy emotionally worked up and then call 911. That's how it works. Spike his drink first with crack and LSD, strip-tease him and haul his ass off to jail revoke his gun rights on a sex offense plus mental health plea. Isn't that how it's usually done in that part of town?

So, when that heart attack or stroke hits in the middle of the night, please show a little consideration for the emergency folks.

Instead of dialing 911, call your prayer group, priest, preacher or shaman instead. Thanks to your unvaccinated brethren, Covid is overwhelming our hospital and emergency systems. You can help by not utilizing those systems, since there is really no room for you anyway.

It's a good time to make sure your will is up to date and that you have made your final wishes known as to whether you prefer the ground or the furnace when the end comes.
This is where over regulation causes issues,. You wouldn't believe how many ambulance calls go out in my little town for "18 year old with abdominal pain" or 45 year old with bronchitis like symptoms. Apparently there is no one to just drive these folks to ER? Or even drive themselves.But the volenteer squad can't say, OK will send someone in a car or did you call your uncle?

This is where over regulation causes issues,. You wouldn't believe how many ambulance calls go out in my little town for "18 year old with abdominal pain" or 45 year old with bronchitis like symptoms. Apparently there is no one to just drive these folks to ER? Or even drive themselves.But the volenteer squad can't say, OK will send someone in a car or did you call your uncle?
People can drive themselves they generally don't need an emergency room as such, not to say there shouldn't be a clinic available for sniffles and sneezes or if patients really want vaccinations, if shaking hands or exchanging money with the other patients doesn't do it, but the expenses really have to come down, and the doctors got to come down off their life-saving God-delusions.

So, when that heart attack or stroke hits in the middle of the night, please show a little consideration for the emergency folks.

Instead of dialing 911, call your prayer group, priest, preacher or shaman instead. Thanks to your unvaccinated brethren, Covid is overwhelming our hospital and emergency systems. You can help by not utilizing those systems, since there is really no room for you anyway.

It's a good time to make sure your will is up to date and that you have made your final wishes known as to whether you prefer the ground or the furnace when the end comes.

62% of blacks and 57% of hispanics are unvaccinated. If their lives matter to you, then do something!

1628880965818.png

How's that gonna help when you have a stroke from reading liberal posts or fall outta your tree hide and break your neck?
My blood pressure hasn't changed in 25 years...and I don't climb trees....and its not a tree hide...its a tree blind dummy....

People can drive themselves they generally don't need an emergency room as such, not to say there shouldn't be a clinic available for sniffles and sneezes or if patients really want vaccinations, if shaking hands or exchanging money with the other patients doesn't do it, but the expenses really have to come down, and the doctors got to come down off their life-saving God-delusions.
We don't have an urgent care so the folks I described do go to ER

Forum List

Back