Please Welcome AquaAthena to the Mod Team!!

Congratulations, AA. You'll do great! :eusa_clap:

Here she is, Mrs Ameri...oh wait wrong forum!!!!

She needs no introduction....AquaAthena is in the house!!!!!!

Welcome AA!!!!!

I adore AqAt... But that aside, when the FUCK am I getting a Mod position, damn it?...

Or am I?... :dunno:

:)

peace...

:lol:

You're right behind me in the lineup. Don't hold your breath. I'm not.

Finally! A good-looking mod.

Angels and Coyote are pretty damn hot. We discriminate here. Prospects must send in an 8 x 10 Color headshot

rat.jpg

OMG!!AA is a mod??? DON'T YOU DARE TAKE HER FROM US YOU....YOU....PEOPLE YOU!
When they wear the mod hat...they...gulp....DISAPPEAR!

Seriously....you couldn't have chosen a better MUCH loved person, USMB.
I love ya AA. Always have, always will. Congrats! :smiliehug:

Gracie, after spending several hours on here this morning, I HAD to get out for a long walk in the fresh air. The world looked different...lol. I liked it here, better...lol. I don't know what that says. :lol:

Boy, your post really touched me, sweetheart. I love the way you love. It's open, honest, refreshing and sincere. I can never thank you enough. What a day. Who knew? I didn't awaken this morning knowing this would be the day, my colors would change. That devil, CK didn't warn me it would be this soon. I thought I had time to adjust to the difference in being a player and being a, gulp, moddie. He did it right, though, for someone like me. I like to plunge into things, otherwise I might talk myself out of doing them. So I have always been a plunger..:lol: diving right in to the deepest depths. It's my nature to take risks. I've had few regrets.

Cereal_killer knows what he is doing, though. He is the main reason I did this. My respect for the changes he has made at USMB and my respect for him as a human-being. He and I share many values, and I hope to make him proud. The other moddies have been so welcoming. They have all combined to make me feel important to them and it has been a somewhat emotional experience. I wasn't prepared!!! I very much appreciate their warmth. :smiliehug:

Gracie, luv, my plans here are to remain the same as I have been. I hope the only changes will add to my experience here, not take anything away. That is my goal.

Thank you again, for the heartwarming post. <3

Your pal,

AquaAthena

Forum List

Back