PLO admits there is no such thing as a Palestinian

That is not true. The Palestinians fought the occupation all through the '50s and '60s.

No they didn't.

The PLO didn't even exist until 1966.

So? Irrelevant.

In 1952, when 'fedayeen' terrorist border incursions reached their height, there were about 3,000 incidents of cross-border violence,...

Which Came First- Terrorism or Occupation-Major Arab Terrorist Attacks against Israelis Prior to the 1967 Six-Day War

They were fighting against the 1948 occupation of Palestine.

The Arabs weren't conducting terrorist attacks for an independent Palestinian state on the West Bank.

They were conducting terrorist attacks to expand Jordan and other Arab countries who wanted to take that land for themselves.

If the Arabs would have driven Israel into the sea prior to 1967, that land would have been split between Egypt, Jordan, and Syria. There still would have been no Palestine.

Like you said it's neither here nor there. Israel is a strong, prosperous democratic nation and one of the most advanced militaries in the world. It is not going anywhere and is able to defend itself quite well against all threats.

The biggest threat to Israel is the truth.

The truth has always been Israel's short suit.
I guess Tinnie wants us to believe that we actually get the truth from the Arabs. One thing we have to say is that Tinnie is one Arab who tries to tell us the truth about how Arabs like him think when he says that the Israelis are occupying all of Palestine (which in his mind also includes Israel proper).

Where did I say that?

P F Tinmore,

Now I'm really confused.

The biggest threat to Israel is the truth.

The truth has always been Israel's short suit.
I guess Tinnie wants us to believe that we actually get the truth from the Arabs. One thing we have to say is that Tinnie is one Arab who tries to tell us the truth about how Arabs like him think when he says that the Israelis are occupying all of Palestine (which in his mind also includes Israel proper).

Where did I say that?
(COMMENT)

Didn't you make me outline the recognized borders? Wasn't it your argument that Israel uses Palestinian Borders from 1922, and that all of Israel is occupied Palestine? And didn't you argue that Palestinians were merely fighting an illegal occupation?

Or, did I get it all wrong? I'm an old man and I sometimes do that (get it all wrong).

Most Respectfully,
R

P F Tinmore,

Now I'm really confused.

Where did I say that?
(COMMENT)

Didn't you make me outline the recognized borders? Wasn't it your argument that Israel uses Palestinian Borders from 1922, and that all of Israel is occupied Palestine? And didn't you argue that Palestinians were merely fighting an illegal occupation?

Or, did I get it all wrong? I'm an old man and I sometimes do that (get it all wrong).

Most Respectfully,
R
When caught lying he goes silent. LOL

P F Tinmore,

Now I'm really confused.

Where did I say that?
(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Wasn't it your argument that Israel uses Palestinian Borders from 1922, and that all of Israel is occupied Palestine? And didn't you argue that Palestinians were merely fighting an illegal occupation?

It was. I did.

Good memory.

Forum List

Back