Plop Plop Fizz Fizz

Oh what a relief it is.....the Mueller HOAX is dead as his dick... time to ROCK & ROLL!
party0007.gif

The border issue will be solved temporarily by the Supremes and finally after the 2020 election....Pelousy has no intention of giving in on that but she can be buffaloed into bringing up the USMCA. This is important, not only for another scalp on #45's lodge pole, but to give our economy another little goose. Full-press on her to get it done.....she can vote against it right along with the rest of the DTS commies but there's enough dems beholden to the unions to get it through...yeah, it's good for the unions and everybody else, especially the farmers. If a democrat in the midwest has any intention to be reelected, they'll vote for USMCA.
117537-98aabc77dde0769fc46fef528a3c535e.jpg
MAGA!!!!

You know, the biggest change in the USMCA is the name, right?
That's a lie. The biggest change is that we no longer allow greedy American Corporations incentives to leave the country and use slave labor in Mexico.

Please list the changes specifically that will stop that from happening?

And why do you hate capatilism?

Oh what a relief it is.....the Mueller HOAX is dead as his dick... time to ROCK & ROLL!
party0007.gif

The border issue will be solved temporarily by the Supremes and finally after the 2020 election....Pelousy has no intention of giving in on that but she can be buffaloed into bringing up the USMCA. This is important, not only for another scalp on #45's lodge pole, but to give our economy another little goose. Full-press on her to get it done.....she can vote against it right along with the rest of the DTS commies but there's enough dems beholden to the unions to get it through...yeah, it's good for the unions and everybody else, especially the farmers. If a democrat in the midwest has any intention to be reelected, they'll vote for USMCA.
MAGA!!!!

That's a lie. The biggest change is that we no longer allow greedy American Corporations incentives to leave the country and use slave labor in Mexico.

It's you that hates capitalism, and embrace cock sucking communism.
Fair Trade is preferable to the Misnomer "Free Trade"
When is that Lazy Mother Fucking Dem Tard Lead Congress going to start doing their mother fucking jobs?

USMCA Will Boost Economic Growth and Create Jobs

Make no mistake: The USMCA is an America-first trade deal

Get USMCA done to preserve over 30 years of prosperity

Howard Dean: Why supporting the USMCA trade deal will help Democrats win in 2020

https://smallbiztrends.com/2019/05/impact-of-the-usmca-deal.html

USMCA: A good trade deal for North Carolina, Americans

U.S. Trade Groups Urge Congress To Approve USMCA | SGB Media Online

party0007.gif

MAGA!!!!

When is that Lazy Mother Fucking Dem Tard Lead Congress going to start doing their mother fucking jobs?

Howard Dean: Why supporting the USMCA trade deal will help Democrats win in 2020

Does this mean you cannot list the specific changes that will stop companies from making things in Mexico?

party0007.gif

MAGA!!!!

Does this mean you cannot list the specific changes that will stop companies from making things in Mexico?
No, it means you are a liar, and I provided source material for you to check out the details of the trade deal yourself. So get on it slug. I am not typing out the mother fucking details of the trade deal just so you can deflect from what it actually says.

How about acting like a mother fucking adult some time instead of the spoiled little child you are and take some fucking responsibility for your comments and content of your post.

Quit being a Lying Leftist Asshole, and quit misquoting other posters so you can rephrase things in your terms i.e. LIE LIKE A GIRLY MAN BITCH.

Be a MAN for once in your life, or are you still confused about what you are?

No, it means you are a liar, and I provided source material for you to check out the details of the trade deal yourself. So get on it slug. I am not typing out the mother fucking details of the trade deal just so you can deflect from what it actually says.

How about acting like a mother fucking adult some time instead of the spoiled little child you are and take some fucking responsibility for your comments and content of your post.

Quit being a Lying Leftist Asshole, and quit misquoting other posters so you can rephrase things in your terms i.e. LIE LIKE A GIRLY MAN BITCH.

While the press release from the White House is very compelling :21:, even it does not support your claim that American companies will no longer be allowed to leave the country and make things in Mexico.

While the press release from the White House is very compelling :21:, even it does not support your claim that American companies will no longer be allowed to leave the country and make things in Mexico.

There are 6 other links to articles that prove you are a Lying Leftist Shill, and a No Good Son of a Bitch.

Quit misquoting other poster's statements.

You should be banned for that.

There are 6 other links to articles that prove you are a Lying Leftist Shill, and a No Good Son of a Bitch.

None of your links support your claim that American companies will not be allowed to move production to Mexico.

None of your links support your claim that American companies will not be allowed to move production to Mexico.

Quit misquoting what I said, Troll.

Trump USMCA would add $68B to GDP and 176,000 jobs, independent report says

Trump: USMCA Will ‘Stop Auto Jobs from Going Overseas,’ Bring Back Those That Left

Pelosi Demanded Better Trade Deals -- But Ignores USMCA | RealClearPolitics

Last edited:
So... you like fat, stinky women with pimples all over their ass?

It was a JOKE....all she does is insult me. It's like asking a woman to dance and she says no, so you say "well, I guess a blow job is out of the question then?".....I leave it to the Tree to come in here screaming and ready to hang a leftist...I like to have fun, otherwise why come here at all?

Last edited:
So... you like fat, stinky women with pimples all over their ass?

It was a JOKE....all she does is insult me. It's like asking a woman to dance and she says no, so you say "well, I guess a blow job is out of the question then".....I leave it to the Tree to come in here screaming and ready to hang a leftist...I like to have fun, otherwise why come here at all?
Hanging a Leftist or threatening to hang one IS FUN!

Trump: USMCA Will ‘Stop Auto Jobs from Going Overseas,’ Bring Back Those That Left

Thanks for once again proving the biggest change was the name.

According to the report by the USITC mentioned in an article above the USMCA will add 0.35% to the GDP over the lifetime of the agreement. That works out to 0.02% per year, as a best case scenario.

The report also states it will add 0.12% jobs over the course of the agreement...or 0.007% per year.

Keep in mind those numbers were determined using the tariffs that Trump imposed on Mexico and Canada.

Minor tweaks, nothing more.

According to the report by the USITC mentioned in an article above the USMCA will add 0.35% to the GDP over the lifetime of the agreement. That works out to 0.02% per year, as a best case scenario.

The report also states it will add 0.12% jobs over the course of the agreement...or 0.007% per year.

Keep in mind those numbers were determined using the tariffs that Trump imposed on Mexico and Canada.

No one proved anything except that you are a Lying Leftist Shill.

If the changes are minor, why won't you communists in The DemNazi Party put the Trade Deal up for a vote?

If it's not a threat to LibTardia World Domination, they why do you oppose it?

party0007.gif

MAGA!!!!

2784436228.JPG

Another moronic troll thread from
Another moronic trumpscum
Truth hurts you cockroaches huh?

Hanging a Leftist or threatening to hang one IS FUN!

I gotta give ya that....just keep your BP in check...you're too valuable to lose.

There will always be another Russian bot to take his place
As opposed to the Chinese Bastards you work for?

No Russian Bot can do what I do. I beat the shit out of your Russian Bots here every day. I boot stomp their asses.

Besides that, Russians actually like The USA and are not an economic threat to us. They do pose some challenges in The Middle East, but they actually cooperate with US interests more than they oppose us. They are still a rival.

The ChiComs who you regularly fellate are a bigger threat. The Chinese and Your Muslim Allies want to completely destroy us.

Russia is all bark and little bite, but I wouldn't go poking them with a stick.

But China Allying with Google, and The Democrat Party to censor conservatives, and to try to influence our elections, undermine our economy, steal our trade secrets and military technology is an Actual and Legitimate Threat.

And you love you some ChiComs, don't you?

If the changes are minor, why won't you communists in The DemNazi Party put the Trade Deal up for a vote?

Because they are playing politics and put party before country. Just like you do.

I do not oppose it, I just see it for what it is.

Because they are playing politics and put party before country. Just like you do.

I do not oppose it, I just see it for what it is.

I give you credit for your comment. Most reasonable thing you have said.

However, I do not put party first. I put our Constitution, Flag and Country First!

If I thought for a minute Donald Trump or any other Republican was trying to dick us over, I'd be on that shit and rip their position to shreds, and call them out.

But right now, the problem is in The Democrat Party who has gone all in on Resistance, even if that means Doing The Wrong thing, which they find themselves doing, EVERY DAY.

They need put down like rabid dogs.

If there is any mop up duty afterwards in The GOP, we'll do that too.

Forum List

Back