Plot to behead Pamela Geller

So, you are simply going to accept all the radical Muslims, many who live here in the states, and expect everyone else to tiptoe around and be careful not to offend them? That sends a message that we will bend over and do whatever it takes to appease them. And we would have to continue it forever.

I would rather the radicals be the ones who change or leave. We have freedom of speech and people get offended every day. Either learn to turn the other cheek or you face the consequences of your actions.

If we give in on this, there will be a new demand to be met, and so on. The radicals aren't going to be content to live among infidels and they are merely doing this to try and scare us into following their rules. It's sad that the left seems so willing to go along with it.

As usual, the left is bashing the wrong ones. Not a word against the animals who plot to murder innocent people.

And you guys think it's funny when people want to stand up for their rights? You act as if the Muslims are justified for threatening those who offend them. Fucking sheep. You are the reason this country is going to hell.

that isn't the choice.

Pamela geller is disgusting. she stood there holding children at gunpoint while shrieking that they appeared threatending.

just sitting in a car?

she doesn't do her cause any good. she makes people with legitimate concerns look like idiots.

So, you are simply going to accept all the radical Muslims, many who live here in the states, and expect everyone else to tiptoe around and be careful not to offend them? That sends a message that we will bend over and do whatever it takes to appease them. And we would have to continue it forever.

I would rather the radicals be the ones who change or leave. We have freedom of speech and people get offended every day. Either learn to turn the other cheek or you face the consequences of your actions.

If we give in on this, there will be a new demand to be met, and so on. The radicals aren't going to be content to live among infidels and they are merely doing this to try and scare us into following their rules. It's sad that the left seems so willing to go along with it.

As usual, the left is bashing the wrong ones. Not a word against the animals who plot to murder innocent people.

And you guys think it's funny when people want to stand up for their rights? You act as if the Muslims are justified for threatening those who offend them. Fucking sheep. You are the reason this country is going to hell.

that isn't the choice.

Pamela geller is disgusting. she stood there holding children at gunpoint while shrieking that they appeared threatending.

just sitting in a car?

she doesn't do her cause any good. she makes people with legitimate concerns look like idiots.

When did she hold children at gunpoint? I'd think that would have made the news....

Oh no, Islam wants to take over the world, like Christianity, only they aren't pussies and actually kill their enemies. Now what will I do?

I know, you guys wet your pants and whine like babies, and I'll be rational instead.

Yeah, let us know how your rationality plays out with the Jihadists. As for the Christians, last I checked, they're not trying to take over anything.
They never stop trying to take over the world, they are just less violent than the Islamists. Christians aren't supposed to use any violence at all but that never stopped them. Payback is a bitch eh?

Oh no, Islam wants to take over the world, like Christianity, only they aren't pussies and actually kill their enemies. Now what will I do?

I know, you guys wet your pants and whine like babies, and I'll be rational instead.

Yeah, let us know how your rationality plays out with the Jihadists. As for the Christians, last I checked, they're not trying to take over anything.
They never stop trying to take over the world, they are just less violent than the Islamists. Christians aren't supposed to use any violence at all but that never stopped them. Payback is a bitch eh?

What the hell are you talking about? Good God man....

Don't bother responding to what you can't understand, dumbass.

that isn't the choice.

just sitting in a car?

When did she hold children at gunpoint? I'd think that would have made the news....

I read it earlier. I can't find it now. the article said she harangued these teens, holding them at gunpoint until police came and said they were questionable.

i'll post it when I find it.

in the meantime... it's not that geller doesn't have a point to make. it's the broad brush and the insane actions (like interrupting peaceful prayer).

Pamela Geller is a Terrible Poster Child for Free Speech and Against Islamist Extremism - Reason.com

that isn't the choice.

just sitting in a car?

I read it earlier. I can't find it now. the article said she harangued these teens, holding them at gunpoint until police came and said they were questionable.

i'll post it when I find it.

in the meantime... it's not that geller doesn't have a point to make. it's the broad brush and the insane actions (like interrupting peaceful prayer).

Pamela Geller is a Terrible Poster Child for Free Speech and Against Islamist Extremism - Reason.com

Mkay.....

No one understands you.... you're a fucking whackadoodle.

Plenty of people understand me, you are simply as dumb as a box of hammers (my apologies to actual boxes of hammers).

so if someone burns the US flag, which has in the past created a "hornets nest", they deserve any physical violence done to them accordign to laktota

disgusting

Plenty of people understand me, you are simply as dumb as a box of hammers (my apologies to actual boxes of hammers).

Yeah, I know, you're the smartest guy here, just ask you. Got it.

We need to give them an attitude adjustment RIGHT NOW, violence or not. As the Explanatory Memorandum (shown in Post 950) clearly shows, subversion and defeat of America is the Muslim Brotherhood's goal, and is what they've BEEN DOING, and continue to do (mostly using the courts), to Islamize America, and change it into an Islamic country.

Sounds like the MO of the left, doesn't it?
It clearly IS the MO of the left. The UCLA, MALDEF, La Raza et al of the left have been running to the courts to undo the people's will for years. Like with Propositions to keep illegal aliens from getting welfare in California. Millions of people vote to stop it. One judge turns it around.

He has no compunction about fucking with the sacred beliefs of Christians...
At this point there are none, liberalism mostly fixed that, and what would be the point, like Geller just to fuck with people? Geller isn't brave, she's an angry irrational hateful **** and all religion is nonsense, including Islam.
THIS is the "point", idiot!!

img

If that's what her little paranoid mind is thinking, she's not helping you guys by being a hateful **** pissing on the sacred beliefs of others, exactly what she's worried about apparently.

She IS being helpful, by at least publicizing that this war is going on, while most of America is sleepwalking through it.

If that's what her little paranoid mind is thinking, she's not helping you guys by being a hateful **** pissing on the sacred beliefs of others, exactly what she's worried about apparently.

She IS being helpful, by at least publicizing that this war is going on, while most of America is sleepwalking through it.

Don't waste your time.. he simultaneously calls anyone of faith "irrational" and/or "stupid" then moans about "pissing on the sacred beliefs of others".

He makes no sense whatsoever.

Nobody provoked a riot. Geller provoked two Radical Muslim Sleeper-Cell types to come out from under their rock, so that the police could kill them.

Did anyone prove that these guys were in a "Sleeper Cell", or is this just more of your paranoia?

It sounds to me like a couple of emotionally unstable guys who decided to go out in a blaze of glory.

You just did moron

Uh, no I didn't. Go back and read what I said, and then have someone help you with the big words.

Forum List

Back