Plot to behead Pamela Geller

bear with me folks------I am throwing in my usual unwelcomed
perspective. There is no question that the ethos of the USA
as determined by the founders is the Judeo-Christian thing.
Thus a sense that the behavior of Pemela Geller is not
"nice" would be consistent with that standard. Unlike many who post here----I DO consider the Islamic perspective on that which is so "not nice" that it constitutes INCITEMENT and reaction by "the MOST RIGHTEOUS" should be expected and considered a mitigating factor in judging that reaction. <<<that is the Islamic stance.. Consider the Islamic stance on the denigration and outright vandalism of that which is sacred to non muslims------to be brief---it is not only legal but LAUDABLE.
This is the state of affairs today-----Islam vs ----the world. ----It cannot last

The difference between you and the nutter Joey is, he says he's an atheist but defends islam. you don't do that so you're much smarter than that moron

Uh, I guy, I don't "defend" Islam. I just think we need to leave them the fuck alone.

That means don't support the Zionists, because honestly, fuck those guys, and stop trying to manipulate the region to keep the price of oil down.

Our problem with the Islamic World is not because their fairy tales are any more fucked up than YOUR fairy tales. Our problem with them is that we keep invading their countries, and they do exactly what anyone else would do when invaded.

You're really fucked in the head, the last one to commit suicide by cop was an American, we didn't invade anything of his.

Tex, honey. It is clear to me that you (make that ' ya'all ' )
don't know a whole lot of muzzies. ISLAM is the issue for
muslims-----islam is anything or anywhere which is or ever was touched by muslims. If a muslim pisses on a rock----
that rock becomes "MUSLIM FOREVER" and damned holy

The difference between you and the nutter Joey is, he says he's an atheist but defends islam. you don't do that so you're much smarter than that moron

Uh, I guy, I don't "defend" Islam. I just think we need to leave them the fuck alone.

That means don't support the Zionists, because honestly, fuck those guys, and stop trying to manipulate the region to keep the price of oil down.

Our problem with the Islamic World is not because their fairy tales are any more fucked up than YOUR fairy tales. Our problem with them is that we keep invading their countries, and they do exactly what anyone else would do when invaded.

You're really fucked in the head, the last one to commit suicide by cop was an American, we didn't invade anything of his.

Tex, honey. It is clear to me that you (make that ' ya'all ' )
don't know a whole lot of muzzies. ISLAM is the issue for
muslims-----islam is anything or anywhere which is or ever was touched by muslims. If a muslim pisses on a rock----
that rock becomes "MUSLIM FOREVER" and damned holy

They're free to think that, right to the point of committing violence, then we're free to give them an attitude adjustment.

american-taliban.jpg

3- The US invaded Iraq in 1990 and remained there for 18 years

4- The US invaded Syria - the blowback created ISIS
US troops should have been in Iraq for 25 YEARS, AND IN Syria, and in Yemen, and in Afghanistan, and in Pakistan, and in Iran, and in Lebanon, and all over the whole, stinkin, miserable Middle East, for the next 1000 years, or longer, in order to secure America from the danger of nuclear attack from any of these gooneybird Muslim lunatics.

200 years from now, people will refer to their history books, and say what the hell was Obama doing taking the US troops out of Iraq in 2011, so that ISIS could move right in, slaughter thousands of people, get richer and richer, and threaten the US with nuclear attack (as is the case right now)

They'll say > "Wasn't it bad enough that they had nuke threats already coming from Pakistan and Iran ? Sheeesh!
thinking.gif
wtf20.gif
geez.gif

Yes they are, and I said there were Jews who fought for the Nazis, not against them.

A lot.
The Zionist element of the 1940's asked Hitler for an alliance against the British.
The big problem with Zionism is exactly the same as he problem with all extremists.
They don't give a shit about their own people as long as they reach their political objective.

That's not all that surprising. People defect to the enemy for many reasons.

Specifically as it relates to Zionists... I'm not sure why that is shocking.

You have a government that is directly and openly hostile to Jews. Option A: stay and be gassed to death. B: Work with the Nazis, to have Jews smuggled into the land of Israel, in opposition to the Brits.

I'd go for plan B myself.

I haven't find much evidence that they were actually trying to subvert the Brits, as much as oppose the limitation of immigration to Israel.

Which again.... Most of Europe really hated the Jews. The only solution is for them to have a land of their own, or face death. Again, I'd for the 'land of our own' option any day.

Try putting the shoe on the other foot....

Say that Russia conquered the US, and spread Americans all over the planet. Everywhere the Americans go, they are hated and persecuted, to the point people are planning their genocide.

Wouldn't we do.... pretty much anything, to get back to a land of our own? Yeah, I think so.
What the hell does Zionism have to do with Pam Geller, her activities, and the Neanderthal -caliber Islamic reaction against her?
They are evil, she is evil. No difference.
They threatened violence.

That is Evil.

She prodded them to do violence, to order to clearly demonstrate their danger to her fellow countrymen.

That is Foolhardby, by some gauges, but Brave, and Worthy.
Whatever the motivations were of the AFDI to hold the draw Muhammad contest might have been, it is clear that much of America (including 8 blockheads on the SCOTUS) are not with it on the subject of Islamization, and Pam Geller and the AFDI clearly is with it,

What needs to happen is to somehow get the American people heads out of their asses, and wake up that they are being conquered, in a slow gradual way by the Muslim Brotherhood, who is living up to their infamous Explanatory Memorandum, while the American people, generally, are asleep at the wheel, letting it happen all around them.

I'm not really enthusiastic about the contest, or the signs being on buses, but clearly somebody has to DO SOMETHING, and right now the AFDI, Act for America, and a few protectionist groups are the only ones doing anything. The Muslim Brotherhood's stealth jihad is still mostly unknown, and that is incredible after 24 years of it.

"The process of settlement [of Islam in the United States] is a "Civilization-Jihadist" process with all that the word means. The Ikhwan [Muslim Brotherhood in North America] must understand that all their work in America is a kind of grand jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and "sabotaging" their miserable house by their hands, and the hands of the believers so that it is eliminated, and Allah's religion is made victorious over all religions."

Mohamed Akram, "An Explanatory Memorandum on the General Strategic Goal for the Group in North America" May 22, 1991, Government Exhibit 003-0085, United States vs. Holy Land Foundation, et al. 7 (21).

Last edited:
How to Make an American ISIS >>

1. Hate Jews

2. Like Muslims

3 Support Muslims who Subjugate Women (while NOW says nothing)

4. Support Muslim propaganda "education"

5. Relax gun defenses

6. Hate the US Military Government

7. Hate Christianity

8. Intolerant of American culture

9. ELECT DEMOCRAT MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD ASS-KISSERS.

We need to give them an attitude adjustment RIGHT NOW, violence or not. As the Explanatory Memorandum (shown in Post 950) clearly shows, subversion and defeat of America is the Muslim Brotherhood's goal, and is what they've BEEN DOING, and continue to do (mostly using the courts), to Islamize America, and change it into an Islamic country.

Herself in this case. Normal people don't fuck with the sacred beliefs of 1.6 billion people, some of whom will kill you for it, especially when there is no damn reason to.
Here's the "reason" dum dum >>

"The process of settlement [of Islam in the United States] is a "Civilization-Jihadist" process with all that the word means. The Ikhwan [Muslim Brotherhood in North America] must understand that all their work in America is a kind of grand jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and "sabotaging" their miserable house by their hands, and the hands of the believers so that it is eliminated, and Allah's religion is made victorious over all religions."

Mohamed Akram, "An Explanatory Memorandum on the General Strategic Goal for the Group in North America" May 22, 1991, Government Exhibit 003-0085, United States vs. Holy Land Foundation, et al. 7 (21).

We need to give them an attitude adjustment RIGHT NOW, violence or not. As the Explanatory Memorandum (shown in Post 950) clearly shows, subversion and defeat of America is the Muslim Brotherhood's goal, and is what they've BEEN DOING, and continue to do (mostly using the courts), to Islamize America, and change it into an Islamic country.

Sounds like the MO of the left, doesn't it?

She's a ****, not a patriot.

Really, she managed to flush out three would be terrorist in less than a month, if DHS only had such a record.
Crazy people are good at finding others like themselves.

Really, who did she set out to shoot or behead?
Herself in this case. Normal people don't fuck with the sacred beliefs of 1.6 billion people, some of whom will kill you for it, especially when there is no damn reason to.

Read his post, he's a coward. He has no compunction about fucking with the sacred beliefs of Christians because he knows the Christians aren't going to come after him. The islamists however, well, that's another story. He's knows what they are capable of and that they will do it.

He has no compunction about fucking with the sacred beliefs of Christians...
At this point there are none, liberalism mostly fixed that, and what would be the point, like Geller just to fuck with people? Geller isn't brave, she's an angry irrational hateful **** and all religion is nonsense, including Islam.

If that's what her little paranoid mind is thinking, she's not helping you guys by being a hateful **** pissing on the sacred beliefs of others, exactly what she's worried about apparently.

He has no compunction about fucking with the sacred beliefs of Christians...
At this point there are none, liberalism mostly fixed that, and what would be the point, like Geller just to fuck with people? Geller isn't brave, she's an angry irrational hateful **** and all religion is nonsense, including Islam.

So, let me be clear, you worry about offending Islam then call it nonsense? You're no better than those you condemn, actually, you are just as bad if not worse.

:cuckoo:

Oh no, Islam wants to take over the world, like Christianity, only they aren't pussies and actually kill their enemies. Now what will I do?

I know, you guys wet your pants and whine like babies, and I'll be rational instead.

Oh no, Islam wants to take over the world, like Christianity, only they aren't pussies and actually kill their enemies. Now what will I do?

I know, you guys wet your pants and whine like babies, and I'll be rational instead.

Yeah, let us know how your rationality plays out with the Jihadists. As for the Christians, last I checked, they're not trying to take over anything.

Forum List

Back