Plot to behead Pamela Geller

Yes they are, and I said there were Jews who fought for the Nazis, not against them.

A lot.
The Zionist element of the 1940's asked Hitler for an alliance against the British.
The big problem with Zionism is exactly the same as he problem with all extremists.
They don't give a shit about their own people as long as they reach their political objective.

That's not all that surprising. People defect to the enemy for many reasons.

Specifically as it relates to Zionists... I'm not sure why that is shocking.

You have a government that is directly and openly hostile to Jews. Option A: stay and be gassed to death. B: Work with the Nazis, to have Jews smuggled into the land of Israel, in opposition to the Brits.

I'd go for plan B myself.

I haven't find much evidence that they were actually trying to subvert the Brits, as much as oppose the limitation of immigration to Israel.

Which again.... Most of Europe really hated the Jews. The only solution is for them to have a land of their own, or face death. Again, I'd for the 'land of our own' option any day.

Try putting the shoe on the other foot....

Say that Russia conquered the US, and spread Americans all over the planet. Everywhere the Americans go, they are hated and persecuted, to the point people are planning their genocide.

Wouldn't we do.... pretty much anything, to get back to a land of our own? Yeah, I think so.
What the hell does Zionism have to do with Pam Geller, her activities, and the Neanderthal -caliber Islamic reaction against her?
They are evil, she is evil. No difference.
They threatened violence.

That is Evil.

She prodded them to do violence, to order to clearly demonstrate their danger to her fellow countrymen.

That is Foolhardby, by some gauges, but Brave, and Worthy.
She's a ****, not a patriot.

A lot.
The Zionist element of the 1940's asked Hitler for an alliance against the British.
The big problem with Zionism is exactly the same as he problem with all extremists.
They don't give a shit about their own people as long as they reach their political objective.

You have a government that is directly and openly hostile to Jews. Option A: stay and be gassed to death. B: Work with the Nazis, to have Jews smuggled into the land of Israel, in opposition to the Brits.

I haven't find much evidence that they were actually trying to subvert the Brits, as much as oppose the limitation of immigration to Israel.

Which again.... Most of Europe really hated the Jews. The only solution is for them to have a land of their own, or face death. Again, I'd for the 'land of our own' option any day.

Say that Russia conquered the US, and spread Americans all over the planet. Everywhere the Americans go, they are hated and persecuted, to the point people are planning their genocide.

Wouldn't we do.... pretty much anything, to get back to a land of our own? Yeah, I think so.
What the hell does Zionism have to do with Pam Geller, her activities, and the Neanderthal -caliber Islamic reaction against her?

That is Evil.

She prodded them to do violence, to order to clearly demonstrate their danger to her fellow countrymen.

And you're a Nazi.

That is Evil.

And you're a Nazi.
Nothing like one my little infant...

Islam, my least favorite fairy tale. In fact, I wonder if islam wasn't the inspiration for another made up nemesis, the Borg from Star Trek. The need to absorb and dominate, remove individuality and replace it with mass conformity under pain of extermination...

The difference between you and the nutter Joey is, he says he's an atheist but defends islam. you don't do that so you're much smarter than that moron:thup:

A lot.

That is Evil.

Really, she managed to flush out three would be terrorist in less than a month, if DHS only had such a record.

That is Evil.

Really, she managed to flush out three would be terrorist in less than a month, if DHS only had such a record.
Crazy people are good at finding others like themselves.

That is Evil.

Really, who did she set out to shoot or behead?

That is Evil.

OK texas-----I am fond of all Texans----lots of the sailors in the navy ----when I was on officer (sorry--just commissioned---I had a professional degree) were from texas. They had a bit of trouble with both grammar and spelling----sorry TEX---but correctly you should write "WHOM" did she set out to shoot. carry on, sailor. I will explain-----the pronoun "who" is the OBJECT ---of the phrase ----"she set out to shoot"------you would not say "she set out to shoot HE" you would say she set out to shoot HIM<<<< remembering the grammar this way-----makes it easy. Please understand---I would be lost if I had to barbecue anything---or even ROUND-UP cattle

That is Evil.

Herself in this case. Normal people don't fuck with the sacred beliefs of 1.6 billion people, some of whom will kill you for it, especially when there is no damn reason to.

That is Evil.

OK texas-----I am fond of all Texans----lots of the sailors in the navy ----when I was on officer (sorry--just commissioned---I had a professional degree) were from texas. They had a bit of trouble with both grammar and spelling----sorry TEX---but correctly you should write "WHOM" did she set out to shoot. carry on, sailor. I will explain-----the pronoun "who" is the OBJECT ---of the phrase ----"she set out to shoot"------you would not say "she set out to shoot HE" you would say she set out to shoot HIM<<<< remembering the grammar this way-----makes it easy. Please understand---I would be lost if I had to barbecue anything---or even ROUND-UP cattle

I guess they failed to teach you that sometimes you need to tailor the message to the ones receiving it. I didn't want to confuse PMH, it is easily confused.

I guess they failed to teach you that sometimes you need to tailor the message to the ones receiving it. I didn't want to confuse PMH, it is easily confused.
By the level of English language usage here I'm offended, not confused.

That is Evil.

Herself in this case. Normal people don't fuck with the sacred beliefs of 1.6 billion people, some of whom will kill you for it, especially when there is no damn reason to.

Well we got 3 dead would be terrorist and maybe some other would be's learned the lesson that we don't play that shit here. If they want to force their beliefs on others they need to find another place to do it.

I am not offended. I try to be helpful to anyone who is even more challenged than am I

I am not offended. I try to be helpful to anyone who is even more challenged than am I
Well that is a very short list indeed. Palin's mute-deaf moron, and, ah? Well, I'll come up with another, given time...

Well we got 3 dead would be terrorist and maybe some other would be's learned the lesson that we don't play that shit here. If they want to force their beliefs on others they need to find another place to do it.

I have a very great fondness for the resolve of our texas boys-------they form an important component of the USA armed services----solid kids

I have a very great fondness for the resolve of our texas boys-------they form an important component of the USA armed services----solid kids
Always a great place to find cannon fodder, obviously. That happens when sex ed. consists of love Jesus and cross your legs.

Always a great place to find cannon fodder, obviously. That happens when sex ed. consists of love Jesus and cross your legs.

You're are vulgar and incoherent------texas boys have guns---they need not "cross their legs"

Last edited:

Forum List

Back