Plot to behead Pamela Geller

That's stupid, some neocons are Christians but they aren't doing it for Christianity. Neocons like Obama and the Democratic leadership sure aren't

Most Muslims aren't doing it for Islam. They are doing it because we invaded their countries and helped the Zionists take their land.

"Well, we just slaughtered 100,000 Iraqis, but we didn't do it for religion! We did it to steal their oil! Doesn't that make us better?"

"Didn't Bush say God told him to invade Iraq?"

He didn't invade Iraq for the purpose of murdering people, Pugsley. Terrorism is bad, invading countries that aren't threatening us is bad, but bad things are not all the same weight

That is what you said, only you tried to weasel and make it look like you didn't say it.

That standard operating mode for you: lying about what you stated in a previous post.

Taqiyya. SOP for Islamists like PMH. Lying is forbidden in Christianity. Not in Islam.
There are a couple of permitted forms, and for people who aren't supposed to lie the Christians do little else. Rregardless, riddle me this.

If, in WWII, you were hiding Jews in the attic and the Nazis knocked on the door seeking them, should you tell the truth or lie?
Tell a lie, in violation of your religious precepts.

A better Sky-Pilot Belief System than one which allows you to lie in accordance with your religious precepts.

Big difference.
Theirs is much more practical, like killing your enemies instead of praying for them.

That is what you said, only you tried to weasel and make it look like you didn't say it.

That standard operating mode for you: lying about what you stated in a previous post.

Taqiyya. SOP for Islamists like PMH. Lying is forbidden in Christianity. Not in Islam.
There are a couple of permitted forms, and for people who aren't supposed to lie the Christians do little else. Rregardless, riddle me this.

If, in WWII, you were hiding Jews in the attic and the Nazis knocked on the door seeking them, should you tell the truth or lie?

A better Sky-Pilot Belief System than one which allows you to lie in accordance with your religious precepts.

Big difference.
Theirs is much more practical, like killing your enemies instead of praying for them.

Yes, you've mentioned your intolerance of anyone disagreeing with you before, Stalin

Big difference.

Yes, you've mentioned your intolerance of anyone disagreeing with you before, Stalin
I'm a liberal. We usually let live and tell you how full of shit you are. Pretty peaceful until a revolution is called for. Then we send your kind packing, to ring-kissing territories.

Last edited:
I wouldn't lift a finger to defend that crazy Jew bitch.

You don't have to defend her. How about defending all the infidels that these radicals hate and want to kill. You might be one of them.

What will you do when radical Muslims kill a liberal over something, such as gay rights? Will you say that the activists deserved it for poking the wasp's nest?

There is a big difference between being gay and what that vile thing is doing.

Are we as Americans now going to change our American ways, and our rights so that we don’t offend Muslims? It may be that these pathetic Muslims are getting much to comfortable in our country and are emboldened by their increasing numbers to start attacks like these anywhere there is something that they don't like, or agree with, like a meeting, a protest, or maybe a sign held up by a Jew, or a march or even a drawing contest like this one that Pam Geller held.
Why don't you get that pissed off when Al Sharpton holds these "protests"?
Muslims need to obey the laws of this country and not pollute it . And we need to stop being cowards!

What I can't understand is why we would import more of these savages into our country. What does the USA have to gain by allowing Muslims to migrate here?
You, my little infant, are the savage, and you, unfortunately, are already here.

So the animals who think it's acceptable to kill people who say things they don't like are civilized, but the people who oppose it are savages?

Can you think of any reason why an intelligent rational person should consider a single thing you post?

Big difference.

I'm a liberal. We usually let live and tell you how full of shit we are. Pretty peaceful until a revolution is called for. Then we send your kind packing, to ring-kissing territories.

You've already said that you think people who disagree with your notions on Sharia deserve to be killed. How is that "liberal?"

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Geller - the American champion of free speech?
Face it, she's is using you as Israel's bitches.

6a00d8341c60bf53ef01b8d0c3c754970c-800wi
So what else is new. The Zionist game since the end of WWII, and a bit before.

You aren't fooling anyone into believing you aren't an antisemite by using the term "zionist" to refer to Jews.
So, the Jews who oppose Zionism as I do are anti-Semites? Interesting. I'll let them know.

How many are there, 5? There were Jews who fought for the Nazis.

Big difference.

I'm a liberal. We usually let live and tell you how full of shit you are. Pretty peaceful until a revolution is called for. Then we send your kind packing, to ring-kissing territories.

You've already said that you think people who disagree with your notions on Sharia deserve to be killed. How is that "liberal?"
When did I say that? Oh right, I didn't. I said if you mess the bull you get the horns so don't come bitching to me.

You aren't fooling anyone into believing you aren't an antisemite by using the term "zionist" to refer to Jews.
So, the Jews who oppose Zionism as I do are anti-Semites? Interesting. I'll let them know.

Jews who oppose Zionism, many. And not nearly enough Jews fought the Nazis. Most of them died like pussies, not men.

And you ignored the question of course. Are anti-Zionism Jews anti-Semites?

Big difference.

When did I say that? Oh right, I didn't. I said if you mess the bull you get the horns so don't come bitching to me.

In other words, the people who want to use their right to free speech deserve to be murdered.

Yeah. we saw you post that already.

Jews who oppose Zionism, many. And not nearly enough Jews fought the Nazis. Most of them died like pussies, not men.

Yes they are, and I said there were Jews who fought for the Nazis, not against them.

In other words, the people who want to use their right to free speech deserve to be murdered.

Yeah. we saw you post that already.
It has nothing to do with deserve to be. If you call the guy before you a Big Fat Stupid Violent Lazy ****** and he kicks your ass, that's on you.

Yes they are, and I said there were Jews who fought for the Nazis, not against them.
These Jews are anti-Semites eh? You are a truly stupid human being.
reportint20121207030759707.jpg

I'm a liberal. We usually let live

Neither you nor any of the other liberals on the board have any tolerance at all
We have tons, you just want tolerance for your intolerance which isn't allowed in many cases. Time to grow up now and bake the stupid cake.

Wanting people to be free from the government to make their own choices is "intolerance." Got it
Some choices are yours, not all. You live in a society, not anarchy. Keep your Ayn Rand teenage bullshit to yourself.

Neither you nor any of the other liberals on the board have any tolerance at all
We have tons, you just want tolerance for your intolerance which isn't allowed in many cases. Time to grow up now and bake the stupid cake.

Wanting people to be free from the government to make their own choices is "intolerance." Got it
Some choices are yours, not all. You live in a society, not anarchy. Keep your Ayn Rand teenage bullshit to yourself.

Yes, my choices are Marxism or anarchy, you have already informed me of that

Nope. And keep your fallacies to yourself as well.

Nope. And keep your fallacies to yourself as well.

Read your own quote where you told me my only other choice was anarchy

Forum List

Back