Plot to behead Pamela Geller

No...hitler was and atheist...what is it with you morons who think that if someone is born into a certain religion they are absolute followers of the at religion....hitler and the nazis were atheists and pagans...Christianity had to be dealt with because it was in Germany, but it was in the way.........

But that's the point, it didn't get in the way. Catholic priest were chaplains in the Wehrmacht and Waffen SS. The Pope didn't say jack diddly squat about what the Nazis were doing.

How does that prove the Nazi's were Christians? We have Rabbis in the military. Does that make the president Jewish?

Every time you post you only prove that you're an idiot who lacks the ability to commit logic.

And from a nazi bigwig......of course, what they say should be ignored...right moron.....?

Bormann believed Nazism was based on a "scientific" world-view, and was completely incompatible with Christianity.[72] Bormann stated:

Martin Bormann, Hitler's "deputy" from 1941, also saw Nazism and Christianity as "incompatible" and had a particular loathing for the Semitic origins of Christianity.[67]

Bormann wasn't really all that important. He was just kind of Hitler's gopher.

But to the point, whatever might have been going through the heads of individual Nazis is kind of irrelevent.

The fact is, millions of indisputably Christian Germans followed the Nazis to the bitter end. Those "Good Germans" never showed up. They fought to the last old man and young boy they had. No doubt singing praises to Jesus the whole way.

So your "No True Scotsman" fallacy remains just that- a fallacy.

That post is so confused that I can't even figure out what your argument is.

Geller - the American champion of free speech?
Face it, she's is using you as Israel's bitches.

6a00d8341c60bf53ef01b8d0c3c754970c-800wi

Face it, you're a fascist who opposes the First Amendment and the concept of freedom of speech.

The "Renascence"? Really, Joey?

Spellcheck sucks, doesn't it.

Anyway, duly noted as usual, you can't answer the point, that the Christian world was pretty savage for most of its history.

No, that is entirely untrue. Christians were persecuted for the first 300 years of it's existence. Then for the next 600 years they bothered no one while the Muzzies slaughtered them on a daily basis. They persecuted a few of their own for a few hundred years, but that ended in the 17th Century. They haven't bothered anyone for not being a proper Christian for the last 350 years.

Muslims, on the other hand, have been slaughtering, raping, torturing and enslaving non-Muslims for 1400 years.

I wouldn't lift a finger to defend that crazy Jew bitch.

You don't have to defend her. How about defending all the infidels that these radicals hate and want to kill. You might be one of them.

What will you do when radical Muslims kill a liberal over something, such as gay rights? Will you say that the activists deserved it for poking the wasp's nest?

There is a big difference between being gay and what that vile thing is doing.

Are we as Americans now going to change our American ways, and our rights so that we don’t offend Muslims? It may be that these pathetic Muslims are getting much to comfortable in our country and are emboldened by their increasing numbers to start attacks like these anywhere there is something that they don't like, or agree with, like a meeting, a protest, or maybe a sign held up by a Jew, or a march or even a drawing contest like this one that Pam Geller held.
Why don't you get that pissed off when Al Sharpton holds these "protests"?
Muslims need to obey the laws of this country and not pollute it . And we need to stop being cowards!

What I can't understand is why we would import more of these savages into our country. What does the USA have to gain by allowing Muslims to migrate here?

Dude, the "world" was pretty savage for most of it's history! Do you think savagery was invented by Christians?

I think Christianity refined it. Shit, when it comes to doing nasty shit, no one has anything on the Christian World.

But those mean old Muslims, how dare they fight back when we invade their countries.

And what sucks is your spelling. Spell check? You obviously need it, Joey because you obviously can't spell.

again, guy, i get paid for my writing. So, no. Another Cleetus wingnut who doesn't know what he is talking about.

Apparently you haven't read any history books about the Romans, the Greeks, the Gauls, the Assyrians, the Hittites, the Mongols, the Chinese and dozens of other civilizations.

Face it Joe, you're an ignoramus. Almost everything you post turns out to be wrong. You get slaughtered in here so often I don't know why you continue.

No, that is entirely untrue. Christians were persecuted for the first 300 years of it's existence.

Not really. Most of those stories of persecution were made up by later writers.

Then for the next 600 years they bothered no one while the Muzzies slaughtered them on a daily basis.

That's not true, either. In fact, the MAIN reason why the Islamic faith spread so quickly was that the Byzantine Empire and Parthian Empire had fought a rather pointless crippling war that lasted for decades. In the process, they alienated a lot of the people in the provinces. For instance, Egypt was dominated by the Monophysite "Heresy", which the Orthodox Church attempted to suppress for decades. When the Muslims came sweeping in, they were largely welcomed.

They persecuted a few of their own for a few hundred years, but that ended in the 17th Century. They haven't bothered anyone for not being a proper Christian for the last 350 years.

Besides the fact you are ignoring places like Bosnia and Ireland where they are fighting over their magic God-Man, or how the Nazis were hip-deep in bed with the Catholic Church, you really are trying to downplay how bad things like the inquisition, various crusades (some not involving Muslims at all) and various religious wars were.

Apparently you haven't read any history books about the Romans, the Greeks, the Gauls, the Assyrians, the Hittites, the Mongols, the Chinese and dozens of other civilizations.

Sure i have. And none of them stack up to the Christians at all.

...Atheists? Are you suggesting that having NO religion is a bad thing?
Yes and No.

No - insofar as we hold that Freedom OF Religion and Freedom FROM Religion are both necessary aspects of our secularized Christian-centric nation.

Yes - insofar as a great many people drift into Evildoing and do not fear an Ultimate Accounting in order to avoid actually DOING the Evil to which they are inclined.

As with most things in life, The Truth probably lies somewhere in the middle.

I wouldn't lift a finger to defend that crazy Jew bitch.

You don't have to defend her. How about defending all the infidels that these radicals hate and want to kill. You might be one of them.

What will you do when radical Muslims kill a liberal over something, such as gay rights? Will you say that the activists deserved it for poking the wasp's nest?

There is a big difference between being gay and what that vile thing is doing.

Are we as Americans now going to change our American ways, and our rights so that we don’t offend Muslims? It may be that these pathetic Muslims are getting much to comfortable in our country and are emboldened by their increasing numbers to start attacks like these anywhere there is something that they don't like, or agree with, like a meeting, a protest, or maybe a sign held up by a Jew, or a march or even a drawing contest like this one that Pam Geller held.
Why don't you get that pissed off when Al Sharpton holds these "protests"?
Muslims need to obey the laws of this country and not pollute it . And we need to stop being cowards!

What I can't understand is why we would import more of these savages into our country. What does the USA have to gain by allowing Muslims to migrate here?
You, my little infant, are the savage, and you, unfortunately, are already here.

Forum List

Back